• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Well, you all have done...very well..Thank you for everything, Teresa, Renji, Max..you've done too much. ^ ^

Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to explain. My dad is a jerk for taking the compy from me, but...it was also my fault for the reason. I shouldn't have been on passed my bedtime and I shouldn't have...asked Stevo to...well, most of you know where I'm going. Anyways, I shouldn't have done so if I knew this was going to happen. Nonetheless, I won't give up because it's already happened and my life, personally, has gotten so much better. ^ ^ Despite what you think, Stevo helped a lot..; ; -huggles Stevo- Teresa helped, too. Always wanting to call and check up. Max was getting worried for me...WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS!?!? ;___; Thanks for all your help everyone. You recieve my highest of praise. ^ ^ As for the internet..I'm on by sheer luck...; ; I had to sneak it from my bros room and I dunno how long it'll be before I can really be back on. So, just forewarning you guys, I might not be on as often for a while. -hugs all-

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Aw, we all care about you Shannon. ^^ Try your best to come online and post here. X3 We're all here for you. |pokes Renji| X3 He misses you tons. |hinthint|

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Nice to see you back. WOuld have came here but I just don't feel in nature hanging with the guys. I need to get more guy friends on PC. Still nice to see you back sister. Come back soon.

Also. Nice animation and awesome banner Max. Pearl looks great like that. Awesome isn't enough to say for it. I just got to say, Got one for Diamond?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *hi fives Max back*. thanks XD, and well anyways, I wonder why she didn't get on today, she told me she would, but I had a bad feeling about it.

Welcome to the club Seven

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Raiyna^______^ hope you can back on later, miss you over here ;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >: I miss Shannon. PC's not the same without her, its all just plain boring. We need our hyper little girl back.

charizard_maa said:
    Also. Nice animation and awesome banner Max. Pearl looks great like that. Awesome isn't enough to say for it. I just got to say, Got one for Diamond?

Thank you. =3 I haven't got one for Diamond though unfortunately. >:

Back