• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Ok. Somebody was beat with the mouse and crew a bit when they were little weren't they? Well I never been to Disneyland/world/whatever. I ok with Disney but I hate them when they make bad seques.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I don't really like going to Disney World that much either. I'm forced to go and the worst thing is: we have annual passes..My mom's in love with it...AND!!! its the summer...-is boiling mad- And I can't resist because I'd let them down and like..they'd blame me for hating them...; ; (Which I don't, BTW; I love my parents. ^ ^ <-- not sarcasm)

Nonetheless! I'sh fine. Sowwy you couldn't come, Tewesa...-huggles tightly- We were saying how we should probably go back during the summer with you, Katie and I that way it'd be a lot of fun. (Oh, if only my dearest Stevo could be there, too...-sobs uncontrollably- Yeah, we'd totallly leave you two and go on our own...X3 No "party of three" for us. ^///^) Anyways..how are you all? I'm okies. ^ ^

Oh, another thing about Disney World: No good rides...all too kiddy. :< ('cept that one Rockin' RollerCoaster car thingy. That's like..the only good thing there...> >)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    So I heard and by the looks of it. Well I go to Disneyworld for the memories but I like my rides fast and exciting. Nothing kiddie for me. I am crazy for the rides that will most likely get me a heart attack.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    -nod nod- That's how I became last summer. ^ ^ Used to, I'd be completely terrified of rollercoasters, but if you saw me now, you'd think I'd been riding them my entire life. ^o^

SO! ^ ^ How is everyone? <33

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    ha ha. It ok. I ok for now. Still hugry but I ok now. I had some pudding (Chocolate) and some dinner. THen there was the cucumber with chili powder on it after dinner. Still hungry but I can wait for breakfest. Ice cream does sound good.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Cucumber and chili powder? 0_0

Just got back from an end of the year party! It was wild lol, like a college party for middle schoolers thatare gonna be high schoolers...yeah!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    But Chili tastes good. ^ ^ <3 I adore its spiciness.

Haha, an end of the year party? I was invited to one from a friend of mine, but she wasn't that close, so I decided against it. (BTW, nice theme, Teresa. Yuna. <33)

Back