• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    She likes showing people things. ^ ^;; She was on even after everyone else was gone except her and Emma. It was soo weird. o o;

Hey, bro~ =D How're you? I'm fine. ^ ^ -huggles- <3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yeah, we were the only ones who thoughed the whole night out lol(I think I went to sleep during Beetlejuice, but I dont know. If I did, it was really light, cause the movie made me jump really bad when it got loud..)[/super-long-understatement]

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Teresa got scared. XDD I fell asleep when not even 10 mins was into the movie..it seemed boring. =/

So, what's everyone up to now? (Not many people are on because PC was being fixed or something like that. o O; )

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I hope that isn't the only reason you came here..o o;;

And either my connection sucks for PC, or something is terribly wrong with the site. Every day I try to get on here and I've only been on ONCE this week. I try a different site right after and it works..PERFECTLY! I've still yet to understand how this works out..

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Kicks always work. -nods- But if you kick too hard, then you'll break it. ; ;

Well, I don't want the server to start going crazy on me. I've made my posts and now I'm going to AVN! =D See you later. ^ ^

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    O_____O

I TOTALLY MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! *smacks forehead* I'm such a jerk!

;_____; I drew a picture for you, will that be a good belated b-day present?

*crawls into a corner and cries for missing your b-day*

Hey! You're as old as me now =D

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Ash waves to everyone and says rather dully "Hey Raiyna and everyone else how are you all going today?" eyes the now pillow tapped server of PC and shakes his fist at it then mutters something along the lines of "Pair problems"*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Ah, heheh, now now, Ash. ^ ^;;; Hello, and I'm fine. =3

Chuchi-san, you didn't have to do anything for me. o o; You were gone, so I understand! =D -gives muffin- Now stop crying, it won't solve a thing. ^ ^

Teresa, you really think a pillow is going to keep the server from being half killed? o O;; I worry about you, child. xD

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I thought it would. Lessen the blows when I kick it a few times. Still I can see how it won't work.

You have the look alike pikachu as your theme! Look at it. I didn't know he was that good to be made into a banner. Still I like the classic better. Still it hit you well Shan.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Pachirisu ish <33 There's no way I wasn't going to have a banner of him; i had to have one. o_o; and with Stevo, anything's possible on PS! ^ ^ I think it turned out great, and I intend on keeping it for a long time. =D

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash goes all <.< as the sever behind now has springs and bolts coming out of it everywherte he mutters and picks up Pikachu and hugs his little friend to him*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash appears out of no where with Pikachu both looking rather happy Ash laughes and dances around with Pikachu on his head he shouts "Wooo hooo!" Pikachu laughes and twitches his pointed ears*

Back