• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Randall. How are you doing? ^^ Well for me...I wasn't doing too good, but now I am.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I am glad too. My computer wasn't working to well. It was totally messed up. My monitor kept on blinking off and on and my icons were totally messed up. I had that problem for about three days. That is why I haven't been here. Whatever I did now...it isn't messed up anymore. Thank goodness.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I just been working. So it is still the same thing, lol. Well I did watch some anime while my computer was on the fitz.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Randall! Well I am here to say goodbye. My computer is on the fritz. I need a new video card. I got here only on safe mode. But I can't be on it all the time. I don't want to harm the computer more than it is. So, I will miss you. I will be back soon. Take care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back