• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm just going to assume you don't want Golem because you can't trade evo.

Expect an update on Saturday.

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
I'm just going to assume you don't want Golem because you can't trade evo.

Expect an update on Saturday.

Yea, I know there's a way to trade between emulators on the same computer but I'm going to play this on my Gameboy Color and I don't have a second one or a link cable :(

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Forum Username: BlueStone
Game Version: Pokemon Sapphire
Number of Pokemon: 6
Exclude NFEs: Yes
National Dex: No
Restrictions: None
Previous Progress: Nope

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Forum Username: BlueStone
Game Version: Pokemon Sapphire
Previous Progress: Nope

#257 - Blaziken
#310 - Manectric
#314 - Illumise
#282 - Gardevoir
#119 - Seaking

#367 - Huntail [If you have access to Trade]
#291 - Ninjask [If you do not have access to Trade]

I hope this is appropriate. There is some type overlap but you didn't have any restrictions about it so I felt it was alright. I know access to trade evolutions is something often not mentioned so I gave you a second option if you do not have access to them.

My Status - Two is Better than One
I managed to recruit my second party member in the Desert Resort, a Sigilyph that I named Crypto. Now with two pokemon I took on the Nimbasa City Gym. Crypto wasn't very useful because of his flying type but my Herdier continued to be awesome and as a reward for winning at the gym Loyal evolved into a Stoutland.

Current Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meksal

Years
(Gonna use Ninjask, i'm using an emulator)

Just got my Torchic, named him Bo.

Caught Ralts, named him Fedallah.

Pokemon

Spoiler:

EDIT: Roxanne is giving me unimaginable grief. My strongest pokemon, Fedallah, seems to have very low defense when it comes to rock types for some reason. My Nincada (Named her Gamil, arabic for Beautiful, jokingly) does well if I spam harden before the geodude can kill it, but it's only level 8, so she doesn't do much damage. Bo is completely out of the question, a one shot for the geodude. Any suggestions?

EDIT AGAIN: Tore through Roxanne, just had to keep killing freaking level 6 Zigzagoons until Bo made it to level 16 and evolved into A Combusken.

Last edited:
Years
Forum Username: joshbl56
Game Version: Pokemon X
Restrictions: Monotype (You choose)
Previous Progress: No

What is the level I need to go for if I need to bring in a Pokemon from trade if I get a monotype that isn't in the beginning of the game, like dragon or fairy?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Forum Username: joshbl56
Game Version: Pokemon X
Restrictions: Monotype (You choose)

What is the level I need to go for if I need to bring in a Pokemon from trade if I get a monotype that isn't in the beginning of the game, like dragon or fairy?

Here's what I got for you
Vivillion
Beedrill
Heracross (mega)
Illumise
Yanmega
Butterfree

Meksal

Years
Got my full team (Not evolved yet).

Fedallah just evolved into Kirlia, I caught Electrike, Illumese, and Goldeen. Named them Listrik, Celeste, and Wanda respectively. My weakest is Gamil, the nincada, who has lousy moves and just didn't get raised well. I always seem to have a single weakling, 3 mediocres, and 2 strong pokemon.

EDIT: Wattson is giving me grief, my highest level pokemon is Bo, combusken, level 23. Weakest is Celeste, Illumese, level 13.

EDIT AGAIN: Beat Wattson & Hillary, but now my Combusken is my only strong pokemon, and I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Updated to Post #234
Thank you! With this team I won't have to trade over any Pokemon before the first gym so ignore my previous question.
Just want to double check and make sure that you're capable of getting a Heracrosite, since it's not in the main story. If not just use regular Heracross.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Forum Username: Nonon
Game Version: Emerald
Previous Progress: No.

oh my, my first challenge. dis gon b gud.

Pelipper
Grumpig
Camerupt
Dustox
Medicham
Crobat

LiquidForce

The Upper Downer
Years
I would like to take the challenge!

Forum Username: LiquidForce
Game Version: Pokemon White
Restrictions: No

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I would like to take the challenge!

Forum Username: LiquidForce
Game Version: Pokemon White
Restrictions: No

Gigalith
Mandibuzz
Accelgor
Mienshao
Klingklang
Simisage

LiquidForce

The Upper Downer
Years
I wanted to play the game on an emulator (I have the original cartridge) but it doesn't seem to work, could I change from White to HeartGold and gain a new team?

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm going to use a regular heracross. I doubt I'll be able to get the heracrosite before the endgame.
Well the rules would allow for it to be traded in I believe. If not I would change it because that's not much different from there being other formes in previous games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back