• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rap/hip-hop/r&b fan club

Lucid

Kay, this has nothing at all to do with pokemon, so it belongs in Other Clubs, please read over the rules before posting another thread.

*moves*

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • about time i was planing on makeing aclub like ths but i did not think that alot of ppl liked rap here or hiphop or even r&b im going to join im from the south and if you dont like rap your crazy lol my fav song right now is most likely that sholderlean by T.I since he is from here and thats all you hear lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    can i join i like that sort of music it's enjoyable i don't really have a fav song though to do with this club

Blue Mew_16_2006

Jar Head
    Years
  • sure no prob, what cd's dose every one have? I have, eminem the eminem show, usher 8701, Ice cube war & peace the peace disk *although I wouldent call it peace more like music to infuryate your murderis side* Dr.dre the chronic, and too many burnt cd's to menchin my friends burnt alot for me.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I have..hmm..
    Mario - Turning Point
    Chris Brown - (Self Titled Album with bonus tracks)
    Usher - 8701, Confessions
    Will Smith - Lost & Found
    Akon - Trouble

That's all I can think of off the top of my head excluding ones burnt to disk.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • Blue Mew_16_2006 said:
    Dose any one consider Kid rock rap? I dont. Dose any one think Keysha Cole has a butiful voice but scarey looks. I mean dont get me wrong im down for the hood but she's one ulgy hood rat lol
    lol thats true she has like a gap in her teeth unattractive and lilwayne looks crazy at times but he can really rap

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • wow it got remade....who's thought i'd want to join my own creation, what ever, can i join? plus keichia cole is now in g-unit

Blue Mew_16_2006

Jar Head
    Years
  • Sorry I hate lil wayn I think he did rubber band man, *wild as a taliban 9 in my right 45 in my otha hand* lol but that was good the rest are terriable aside from fire man. what do you guy's think about ice cube is he off the hizzle or what? what is yall's favorite ice cube song? Mine is *hello* or *it was a good day*
    and yeah you can join

Last edited:

Blue Mew_16_2006

Jar Head
    Years
  • I have get on da mic for ps2 and im pretty sure lil wayn did rubber band man im not sure you may be rite. What do you guy's think about Dmx is he crazy or what did you guy's hear about his airport issue? But he's argueabley 1 of the best rappers ever. What do you guy's think.
    Oh and Pokemon500 your creeping on a come up! And I mean just a 6 more of those good post and your a -co-owner! thank you for being 1of the most active member lately good job! every one else do a good job you'll get the same.

Last edited:
    Back