• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jean202

Ice Trainer
    Years

Years
    Horray for Charizards. ^_^
    Oh an' btw that's a double post ya made there, please change that before some mod sees it. ^^;;
    Oh. An' welcome. ^^;;

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    jean202 said:
    Jean202, you must at least use 4 words in a post. That is sheer spam. Also, .bmps are not healthy for dial-up *has images turned off and is using DSL ;P* so link big ones, please *remove the IMG tags*
    ;3
    Have fun~!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I found a drawing of a dragon that I drew a long time ago. It's not the greatest, but still o.o I did a better dragon head, but I can't find that, so I'm posting this instead.

My brother named it Chaos, so he drew on the name. Something's wrong with its legs though. It looks like it's back feet just disappear o.o

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    jean202 said:

That's a tad bit spammy aint it (its also seems like advertising to me)??? *looks at Kylie-chans post and hits himself over the head with a peice of cheeze O.o*
    The second pic is good but u should of at least added 4 words to the post(s)O.o

Pikabloo said:
    I found a drawing of a dragon that I drew a long time ago. It's not the greatest, but still o.o I did a better dragon head, but I can't find that, so I'm posting this instead.
    My brother named it Chaos, so he drew on the name. Something's wrong with its legs though. It looks like it's back feet just disappear o.o

Hey, it's still a very good pic :D
    wish I could draw a dragon, maybe I should start practicing :\

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Thanks ^^ I'm looking for my other drawing. It's a close up of the head of the dragon... Now where did I put it -_-;;

Years
    *sigh* I went t'day at my grandpa's house an' there was this awesome sketch a friend o' mine made of a Charizard blowin' flames standin' on a rock in tha middle of tha lava an' it was there just 2 months ago but gramps had ta clean up an, well grandma just died 2 months ago... *sigh* Leave it ta a man ta do a woman's chores... he threw it away! T_T ...an' it was such a nice Dragon sketch too... *cries*

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
    Yay, thats sad... Well, I found a Dragon Quiz!
    Which Elemental Dragon Are You?

I'm a Water Dragon!

Water Dragon: Devoted and Spiritual. Youre tranquil and very easy going. Those who meet you see you as mysterious, and sometimes reserved. You like to flourish within creativity and imagination. Perhaps you may need to be more realistic. Magic is intriguing but not everyone can cast fireballs, even though wed know how much fun that would be. Finding the perfect balance between imagination and realism may help you out a lot, body and soul.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Iv taken that test once, iv forgotten which one I ended up being though O.o

Char said:
    *sigh* I went t'day at my grandpa's house an' there was this awesome sketch a friend o' mine made of a Charizard blowin' flames standin' on a rock in tha middle of tha lava an' it was there just 2 months ago but gramps had ta clean up an, well grandma just died 2 months ago... *sigh* Leave it ta a man ta do a woman's chores... he threw it away! T_T ...an' it was such a nice Dragon sketch too... *cries*

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Ok this calls for drastic messures, im going to draw a pic of a Charizard...............only problem is that I dont have a scanner *gets bricked by everyone*

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    WOW, cool pics *saves them onto his PB*
    BTW, I took the test and guess what my result was..........

Water Dragon: Devoted and Spiritual. Youre tranquil and very easy going. Those who meet you see you as mysterious, and sometimes reserved. You like to flourish within creativity and imagination. Perhaps you may need to be more realistic. Magic is intriguing but not everyone can cast fireballs, even though wed know how much fun that would be. Finding the perfect balance between imagination and realism may help you out a lot, body and soul.

Years
    Lol I took that test an' came out a Fire Dragon... but I came out evil... T_T
    Horray for Water Dragons! ^_^
    Great pics everyone. ^_^
    Hey I dlded an' saw The Last Dragon a little while back, anyone else seen it? o.0 Tch, they didn't show it on TV like in other civilized countries so I had ta get it myself. ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back