• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    skie: No prob. Tch, I know of a few... "eccentric"

Dragon drawers too. ^^;; Still, tch, I'd much rather see my Dragon pics without a rider, tch, 'cause -I- wanna ride 'em. XD

DC: No prob, tch, tha Dragon Lover community can fully understand one who is so Absorbed in Draconism that he/she can't find tha time ta post. ^^;;

AP: Squeeeeeee! Tch, I can hardly wait for you ta change yar name inta Angel Dragon... tch, that'd be tha best name change I've ever seen so far! <33333

Brookes: Shiny scales is right. ^_- *caresses scales* mmmmmmm... *soft Growl*

An' here's MY contribution ta all of this -- tha majestic Charizard, Flying with wings spread wide! ^^ *sigh* Aren't they beautiful? ^_____^

skie

Banned
    Years
    *Fweeerawr* What's your peoples' favorite color of dragons. Mine is Gold and silver shiney scales^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    It be a bit blurry *rawr* But here's an authentic pic of THE Smaug!

Anyone on the club finding strange sgns of half-dragon-ness, like hissing and growling when you're mad, or hoarding stuff even if it's complete junk? ^^

Years
    Lol! Tch, I only Wish there was a way I could genetically Convert myself inta a Dragon. Hmm... maybe a virus that could inject Draconic genetic material inta my cells and it could latch to and Bind with my DNA or something... Oo;

Wow, tch, I'd Draconize all tha beautiful Dragonesses, both Eastern and Western. <33

Horray for Salamence an' Flygon. Tch, looks like they want eachother. ^______^

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    hey everyone, just like everyone else here, i love dragons!! lol. Here's a pic that i used for my website(but now that websites...dead :\ )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back