• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The RaveMasterPlue/Macayla is the best fan club

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    The RaveMasterPlue/I love Miina!!!! fan club

okay this is the fan club for the guy who has two usernames, one made for me. So if you like him or think he's just plain cool come and join. No talking bad about him unless he's being a jerk. XD

Last edited:

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    lol yep. your one of the owers too saying that it is ur club and cuz ur all mine! We'll get more people to join and you'll be all popular! XD

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    well i have a guy who likes me up here and well... i dunno i just wanted to end it b4 it got any deeper so i wouldn't get my heartbroken. to tell u the truth i might hook up with him lata again. i dunno right now i'm in a mess and i just dunno...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well if you personally never took online friendships seriously IRL, it wouldn't matter. But I'm not persuing you to change yourself, right? Good luck and..*joins*

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    ya i mean the thing is (i know he's going to read this and that's gonna be interesting) he feels like my soulmate, he's loved me when no one else would and he made me feel like i should live, he's the reason i haven't killed myself. i was going to until i met him sooo...

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aww..I know how you feel. I've been like that..in an awkward way. Just don't ask for the details. XD
    Welcome new member, if I didn't already. What.s up.

punkhobbitqueen

Years
    Eric...have u read anything i said? I'm soooo soooo sorry for dumping you. these few days without u, i just can't function. i lied to u no guy up here likes me. i just...Eric pls pm me. i need you back...pls.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aww..my ex-b/f's name was Eric also. IRL I mean. Although you've re-paired, you went down 2 the bottom of the pair list.

Back