• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
Years
  • Uh I said only 13 Young pokemon.NO BROTHERS!
    I jumped strait through the underbrush and deep into the forest.I pulled back a large leaf covering the side of a Gargantuan oak tree,behind the leaf a hollow interior was reveiled.Jumping inside I called"HORN-HEAD!"Calling all the members of my silly little club.

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • Titan stops before the hole and looks to either side before slowly taking a step in that ends up in him tumbling down the hole head first into the club house(?)

Years
  • I woke up and ran but fell down the whole as well... while i fell i tried to hug titan so he wouldnt be scared. i only hoped he wouldnt think of it negatively...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • XD Me me! Me sign up!

Pokemon: Torchic
    Name: Kyo
    Description: Torchic is a small fire-type chicken.
    Personality: Likes to be cute, and have fun. Sometimes plays tricks on others.

The little chicken suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It looked around, gave a curious "Chic?", and continued searching for other intelligent lifeforms.

OT: Yes my Torchic will play my part. XD

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • The dark colored aron shakes his head as he begins to get up from his fall. He looks over at the elekid, a blank look in the arons eyes. It didnt seem as if the hold during the decent was taken negatively but was merely unanticipated.

Turning to look around the room Titan asks the Larvitar, " So what is going on?"

The tone is not one of panic but more blatant curiousity, for it isnt everyday that pokemon are hunted by humans.

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
  • Um... I dont know, but you're right it isn't anyday we're hunted by humans,does anybody know what is going on,and I hope we are not the only ones to get out of this mess.Those humans are going to pay!

By the way I am getting very impatient so I think we should meet the rest later.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • " Well, we are safe here for now...it sounds like the battle is moving away. But there must be some reason for them to assult us."

Than contemplative like the little aron finishes with this statement.

" The cause for their actions must be found before retaliationcan take place."

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • A flurry of white and black rolled down into the club hornhead house. It was Disaster the Absol. His gem on his head was a yellow color, showing his hint of fright.
    "What is it, Tyrant? What's happened?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back