• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Real Which G/S/C Starter?

Which G/S/C Starter Do You Like The Most?

• Cyndaquil

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Totodile

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Vote away. The other one didn't have a poll, so this is the new and improved one :)

I voted Cyndaquil. Gotta love that little Fire Mouse :) I love it, It is awsome :)

aleseko

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    cyndaquil is the best starter of those games

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I like Totodile. Since the first time I got Crystal I beat the entire game 100% with Feraligatr. Then when I chose Cyndiquil I kept losing all my battles. Mainly since I put some of the best moves on Totodile when I got it. I beat every single trainer in Crystal with Feraligatr. Except Red who I needed to use my entire party to kill

In the games after that when I get the national dex I always get a Totodile. Since they are some of my favorite pokemon in any game

When I began versing all my friends who chose Typhlosion I beat them with ease with Feraligatr. Even when they were lvl 100. But that was mainly since I had a lvl 100 Ferligatr with Serf and Hydro pump

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It was always a tough choice between Cyndaquil and Chikorita for me. But looking back on it now I think Cyndaquil is better.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I can't remember which one I chose the first time I EVER played the game (it was so long ago), but in all the times I restarted, the Starter I chose most was Cyndaquil.
    I can't remember why though, I guess I just preferred it, and thought it was the cutest.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    my two favorite G/S/C starters would be... cundaquil & chikorita

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Cyandiquil always was the best in Pokemon Silver for me. In the amine i would have to choose Chikorita because i love how its soo cute and jealous (hated it when she Evolved)

Back