• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Really Slow Summer Shop

It's your opinion! And I wanna hear it! Well, read it actually.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I don't RNG IV breed. And usually unless someone RNGs for really good IVs, shinies have generally bad IVs, and I'm mostly a shiny collector.

Edit: the only really really good Dratini I have (since you wanted to make a dragon team): 31/31/31/26/11/31 (HP->SPD)

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    Alright I ready to trade for the secret ID FOR REAL This time as My family don't have any more plans to leave the house for the rest of the night.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Ah. Misread the type of team.>.>' Unless you want certain legends, I don't have much better than that.

wert - I will go on Wifi then.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    wert - your SID is 44232.

I can't help you with perfect IVed mons, sorry.Someone else on the foum will be able to though.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Not allowed to ask for cloning or offer cloning services on the forum, sorry.:(

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    That's OK. It was awesome enough for you to help me find my secret id without me having spending huge amounts of time chaining and without spending a single penny. Thanks a lot. You really helped me out.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I am highly interested in a Japanese Ditto. What are you looking for for them?

I am also interested in any Japanese pokemon. But because i do a lot of breeding ditto would be the best choice to increase my chances of getting a shiny.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I trade the Dittos for free since I never play that game anymore. I'll need to look up the FC of that game really quick though.

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Could you help me find my SID when you have the chance? I have been looking everywhere for someone to find it for me! Thanks in advance ^.~

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    random - I'll trade with you tomorrow if that's alright.

Hyunn - please register my Platinum 1 FC. Bring something you caught/bred in the game whose SID you are trying to find.

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    random - I'll trade with you tomorrow if that's alright.

Hyunn - please register my Platinum 1 FC. Bring something you caught/bred in the game whose SID you are trying to find.

Ok, sorry for the wait, i'll be downstairs :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Entei is Naive and completely UT, and Raikou is Quiet and completely UT. And just mention what you might be interested in on XD, and I can tell you it's nature and everything. ^^

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    amber - alright then.

Hyuun - sorry. I had to go to sleep.>.< but I can help you find your SID later once i get home from work.

Zeriath - I'm interested in trading for the Raikou. I'm interestd in anything that is UT from XD except for the birds and Pokespot Pokemon.

Back