• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Realm of Legends OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
Years
  • You need more, give me exactly one paragraph about appearance and personality.
    Heres some tips. Give us an idea of how tall he is, go into more detail about his hair. Is it long, short, spikey, mohawk? Does he wear any accessories? And for personality, how does he act around other people, around pokemon, is he nice, mean, shy, outgoing, just put more into it. For right now, Pending.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • I posted Allison recieving her Charmander and a Pokedex, I hope this was okay, and now she's skulking around Route 101, looking to test her skills. You have to resist the thrill, to test your skill...
    Rofl

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • Sorry about the post. The more into the story we get, the better they'll be I promise. =D
    I've never done an RP with Chapters like this....I'll get used to it.
    And no, I don't think I'll nickname my level three Pidgey. Otherwise I'd have to nickname my Squirtle too. It's a habit ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    RP Sign Up Sheet
    Name:Sky Mathewsen
    Appearance [At least a paragraph]: Sky stands at 5'4 not the tallest kid in the class but can be the most interesting. He has dark colored hair which is remotely spiked in the back and longer on the sides. He usually wears a Grey jacket with darker Grey stripes along the arms and down the torso. He wears a sky blue shirt under his jacket. His usual wear are his dark blue skinny jeans with checkered pattered shoes. He also carries a bag with a strap across the middle of his chest to the side on to his bag. When ever it gets hot he stuffs his jacket into his bag. He also keeps his important items in his bag.

The Realm of Legends OOC
    [/url][/IMG]

Personality :Before his parents died he was a happy child always playing and laughing. After the accident he became shallow and raging inside. He has been quiet but quite sarcastic to dumb or "slow" people or statements. He has always loved pokemon and they have always taken alike to him. He will occasionally get mad and yell at people for nothing. Girls usually think he is the bad boy bike riding skateboarding kid. Which I wouldn't blame them because he looks and acts like one but inside he is soft. (PS ILL EDIT THIS LATER TO MAKE IT LONGER )

History: Sky had the perfect life until he was about 10 when both his parents died. Before he was a happy child with everything he wanted his parents were never around so he usually played with the staff or maids who worked at his gigantic house but inside he always knew they only liked him because of his money. But he never told himself that he always "pretended" to be happy. When his parents died he snapped with no more money he was forced to go into the Hoen Foster care system. He always looked out for his little sister as they moved from home to home his foster parents where always mean to him and his sister. Until he was 13 when a family adopted him and his sister and for the first time since his parents died he felt safe again.

Others [Siblings, likes, etc.]: Sarah (Sister)

I would like Torchic to be my partner.

Rp Sample: Akita stepped off of the ferry and took a look around Pallet Town. This was the first time he had ever been to Kanto. It was a quaint little town. There wasn't even a pokemon center or a pokemart. Just a few houses and a large pokemon lab. He assumed that the large lab belonged to the world-renowned pokemon professor, Prof. Oak. Akita had been wanting to meet him for some time. He was one of the few people that he respected who wasn't a criminal. He walked through the doors of the lab and was greeted by a young man wearing a white lab coat and thick glasses.

"I have an appointment with Professor Oak. My name's Akita," he said.

"Ah, yes. Right this way," the man said as he lead him to the professor.

"I've been expecting you, Akita. So, your here for your first pokemon," the professor said.

"Yes. After some thought I've decided to go with Charmander," Akita replied.

"An excellent choice. Here you go," the professor said handing Akita a pokeball.

"Thank you Professor," Akita said as he left the lab. He released his Charmander.

"I think you need a name befitting a pokemon like you," he said smiling at the pokemon.

"How about Blaze?" he asked.

"Char!" he said cheerfully.

"All right then Blaze. We'll start training in a little bit," he said still smiling at his pokemon as they walked through the town

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • Woooh! Rattata!
    I'm not sure if I'll have Allison nickname her yet, but she will eventually nickname Charmander Izzy, a variation of her constantly calling him lizard

Am I supposed to get a trainer card for the bio part?

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
  • Bram, hmmm, an odd name but its your pokemon! X)

Slytherfang and Darkhaven3...
    And you hinato, need to put up chapter 2 so we can get on. If you dont i will have to kick you off and i really dont want to because you are good rpers.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back