• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Reason for Editing" field is too narrow

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    The "Reason for Editing" field is too narrow. I can't see the characters that I'm typing.

Edit: The "Category" field that you get when creating new threads seems to have the same problem.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's the ORAS Kyogre/Groudon skin. Going by the file names for the skin files I'd say Colour Flattered X. The preview image for it seems to be gone from the Style Selector page, so I can't say with 100% certainty.

Look at the bottom of the page and it'll say there in a drop down menu.

But yes, I can confirm that they are not tall enough on Color Flattered ORAS - I've learnt to live with the problem but would nice if it was fixed XD.

The prefix selector is also very narrow.

Years
  • I think the problem is across all colour-flattered styles, not just ORAS. I use Y and have the same problem, it just always slips my mind to bring it up.

Back