• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the reason for the party season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • the reason for the party season

Don't be complicit sheeple

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Speaking of, just got my red lights with white wire for this year, and the 3M decorating hook strips. Might put them up November 1.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    the reason for the party season

Don't be complicit sheeple

But Christmas stuff is so preeetty.

Though, I don't decorate until the weather is consistently cool. Last year was terrible, we ended up with a ridiculously humid Christmas day.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    But Christmas stuff is so preeetty.

Though, I don't decorate until the weather is consistently cool. Last year was terrible, we ended up with a ridiculously humid Christmas day.

I was entirely thrilled with the weather last winter and would not be opposed if that became the norm going forward

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What was the weather like in your area?

The year before last we had tremendous amounts of snowfall through late December and most of January and February. Last year we ended up with a few cool days but much higher than average temperatures and the hottest Christmas I've ever experienced.

Years
  • I like Christmas too and I'm probably the most spirited person you could find in the Christmas spirit, but not now. :P

Last Christmas was very hot. It felt like summer, and I really hope it's not a repeat of that this year.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    do you guys consider the nightmare before christmas a halloween movie or a christmas movie

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I go by whatever Disney uses for their firework shows, and they use Nightmare Before Christmas music for Hallowishes, so...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I like how when you highlight colours' user title, it says something completely different.
    "Forever Dreaming"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back