• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Reason of your fondness toward gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayxGiovanni

Giovanni = Gorgeous
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I love it because it was such a. Have part of my childhood. IRL I was seven when it was released. I feel so at home with Sapphire!

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Gen III is not my favorite generation but it's memorable because of a lot of things. The Hoenn region is one of the most geographically diverse regions in the games. I also like how weather is one of the core elements of the game (Castform, the weather trio). Hoenn also has really unique setting for some areas like Pacifidlog and Fortree, which I'd like to explore again very much. The puzzles for the Regi trio was also memorable, even if it took me quite a while to understand what is happening. Contests will always have a special place in my heart though. I hope it returns in OR/AS. I'd be disappointed if it weren't there.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This thread has been "dead" for a full month a three days which, if you read the rules, means it is no longer able to be posted in. Please read the rules of every section before making a post within them.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back