• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Beyond Johto

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hey Tsukasa, I could help out on the grammer if you want. I'd like to make a comic some day and helping make one would be good practice. So, um, maybe I could help you out? ^_^

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Alana said:
    Hey Tsukasa, I could help out on the grammer if you want. I'd like to make a comic some day and helping make one would be good practice. So, um, maybe I could help you out? ^_^

Don't help him with grammar. He's 15, he should be able to use proper grammar without help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MysticTrunks that was totally uncalled for. And you get a warning for it too. Everyone calm down or im closing this.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Jarman you should remember that some countries have a very poor english education and maybe no one has thought him grammar.

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    smarty_arty said:
    Jarman you should remember that some countries have a very poor english education and maybe no one has thought him grammar.

Is he not from an English-speaking country?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Jarman, did you even listen to what Alex said? Listen Tsukasa made some bad grammatical choices in his comic. Big Deal! He will correct them for his next one. You could be a little nicer. I know you feel he did not have the best grammer, but I mean honestly, now you and some other people are just starting a flame war with each other over nothing.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Yeah so cut it out.:17: I'd suggest, to prevent a flame war, that he be ignored. My grammer isn't the best either. I have a terrible time with commas though I am working on it. ^_^ :rambo:

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Akio123 said:
    Jarman, did you even listen to what Alex said? Listen Tsukasa made some bad grammatical choices in his comic. Big Deal! He will correct them for his next one. You could be a little nicer. I know you feel he did not have the best grammer, but I mean honestly, now you and some other people are just starting a flame war with each other over nothing.

I never said that he needed to go back and fix the errors, just that he shouldn't need help with grammar if he's 15. Unless he doesn't live in an English-speaking country.

Years
    Hey! Can I join?

Name:Amna

Sprite Sheet:

The Region Beyond Johto

Pokemon:

Raichu Lv.90 (Lum Berry)

Thunder
    Rain Dance
    Mega Kick
    Rest

Typhlosion Lv.90

Thunderpunch
    Flamethrower
    Sunny Day
    Earthquake

Blastoise Lv.90

Hydro Pump
    Skull Bash
    Rain Dance
    Hydro Cannon

Mewtwo Lv.90

Phychic
    Recover
    Ice Beam
    Solar Beam

Character:
    Very Sensitive.She is the Pokemon Master of Johto and Kanto.She is pretty humourous when it comes to talking.She has a lot of knowledge about Pokemon.Her Raichu likes to walk around with her.

Hope I can join... :D

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Well first of all i live in puerto rico and very few people speak english here, i know it was wrong that i didnt take criticism well but thats my personality,this being my third comic i was just trying to see if i could make one,seeing as this thread is a turning into a flame war or whatever and my comic sucks,it should be closed.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Tsukasa said:
    Well first of all i live in puerto rico and very few people speak english here, i know it was wrong that i didnt take criticism well but thats my personality,this being my third comic i was just trying to see if i could make one,seeing as this thread is a turning into a flame war or whatever and my comic sucks,it should be closed.

Yes, I agree. This is not good so this sould get the Locky Locky :cool:

Back