• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Chaos-Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew2three567

Reinvented.
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Xavier watched as all of the other pokemon who were to rebel on the trainers scurryed along, not caring if they knocked someone, but if they did they just kept on walking. I really hope that this isn't the only place that's chaotic, because if it is then I'm a lot unluckier than I had imagined... he thought as he looked down at his freakishly large and discolored body with several "defective" looking fins and horns. He didn't mind it though because he was around pokemon like him now. But not deformed pokemon. His own type pokemon. He was stationed at the Lake of Rage at the moment, and the team was to raid Mahogony town quite soon. He watched all of the Marrill, Gyrados and numerous other pokemon run around collecting supplies and such. Xavier was told to be in back, so that he could provide as the pokemon who would help kill the citizens if they somehow resisted being assasinated. He was allowed to kill people anyway, but at any time a major conflict was to occur, he himself would make an appearence. Although he was significantly smaller than the Gyrados asked to be in back, and the fact that he really wasn't any larger than an average human adult, he knew he would serve as some help. Xavier was thinking though.

This is going to be great! I will kill those humans who made me what I am today! But am I over looking the obvious? Do the humans know of the commotions throughout the pokemon regions and suspect something happening? And also, what if I get seriously injured?

He pondered this for a moment, but realized that he did not want to opt out now. They would pay for what they did to him, and Xavier made that a promise.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Grimm jaw stood at the top of a huge rock, very close to a cave; the place where the "council of elders" as they were recognized, stayed to have their meetings…he was one of them, and so he had to stay there, planning, scheming and talking about activities that were meant to be carried out by the Rebellion team. As the name indicates, they were all old pokemon, who had seen everything, and had felt almost all pain endurable, as thus they were often referred to by lower officials and participants in the Rebellion as "Sir or Ma". Grimm jaw was in charge of the attack and defense geography, he was the one who decided the terrain in which the raid would go. In fact, it was his years of searching for the silver cave that gave him this experience.
    Grimm jaw looked at the sand as if it would explode in minutes, and immediately
    His mind was carried away…he had always said to him self " Life was a risky game, it could never be won, but yet the best could be made out of it; making the right choices consciously and unconsciously…what ever you do will determine what would happen in a matter of time" it was this that took him to making the conclusion that both man and pokemon existed as to separate entities, and were linked together by a force; something that acted on both organisms and pulled them together for different reasons. However, to the best of his knowledge, man actions were based on self importance, everything they did was to benefit themselves in some diverse way…looking himself over, he saw that he too was like man, it was the base of existence. Thoughts like this always made him feel young, and so, he always dropped topics like this, as he was a free living creature that responded to changes and opportunities, he never focused deep into mysteries that were beyond his understanding…
    He was brought back to consciousness as the sound burst open and a trio of diglets sprang out of the sand. "Sand fusion,…any news on the current scouting reports?" The "Sand fusion" as they were called was a trio of loyal diglets who did virtually all of Grimm jaw's scouting as he was to big to hide. They often seemed to be a dugtrio during operations, but somehow, they happened to exist as diglets. Grimm jaw was quite surprised to see them…he had sent them to just do some final combing on the terrain for the raid today, and he didn't really expect them to bring back something urgent. The Trio looked around the area, "The humans are preparing an ambush at 'raid terrain' they seem to have figured out that we will be striking at the 'undisclosed area', what do we do brother." Grimm jaw grinned, "Hmmm… I see." he blinked his eyes several times and then looked back at the sand, "Find all scouts and…kill them all.", he always made stern decisions when talking to them, he trusted them with his life, he they new his inside-outs. Immediately, the Tyranitar turned back and walked away, he had to inform someone of the new battle strategy, that someone was Kendrak; a Mightyena who led a sector of the rebellion that would be raiding today.

------------------------------------(OOC, that reminds me, I would be editing my sign up and adding a new character to it, don't fail to read it and give your ultimate word

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: Silhouette, you're accepted!

Brad, you're not accepted. Your character just seems way too powerful. Not only is she technically part-Regice, which breaks the Legendary rule, but she is way too large, powerful, and out-of-the-ordinary to even seem like a Dragonair. In fact, she seems more like an ice-dragon from a fantasy than a Pokemon. Please re-make the sign-up and make her more reasonable. Thanks in advance.

Note-I will edit for Kendrack's RP in a little while.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: Still, Brad, I'm not accepting it, for the same reasons. The size of Rayquaza seems a bit much, not to mention the Regice part when I stated there could be absolutely no Legendary Pokemon.

Also, on second thought, I'll wait for my next in-character post. Need some more time...

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Fists was currently residing in a cave in the Ruins of Alph. He wanted to be in a place that was not only void of almost all other life, but wanted to be near the Ilex Forest, near Oscar's grave. He fixed it up with trash that was found near Ecrutek and Violet City after the rampages, so he could still retain his training regiments. Today, fists was working on the speed of his punches, so he was busting up large rocks nearby as his target. Fists wasn't too afraid of making noise, as he was certain that no other Pokemon were around. Fists worked for about an hour before finally being satisfied with his training. Fists wiped his brow with his glovem then patted his belt. Fists then let out a few play jabs to motivate himself for his next task: Obtaining something to drink. Fists worked up quite a thirst, and wanted to make sure he was still in good enough shape to defend himself if any rebellious pokemon caught him.

"Man, I can't believe this is all happening." Fists thought to himself as he reached the ruin's borderline. "I'm not too worried though. I'll make it through. I have to...For Oscar. I'm going to get retribution for him if it's the last thing I do. Those pokemon are gonna pay..." He said as he made his way to a nearby lake.

Fists had arrived to his destination and took no time drinking from the lake. He took about a good five minutes drinking from the lake before standing up straight and letting out a big satisfying sigh. "That hit the spot." Fists thought to himself. "I should head back to my cave now, before I'm spotted." He thought again as he headed back to the Ruins of Alph...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Eying Azalea Town from afar, finally getting within viewing distance of the small village, the Roserade had her rose buds open slightly. Inside were concealed thorns, ready to be thrown out, that would reveal tiny vine-like whips. A Roserade often was very agile, able to use these whips to rip apart the flesh on any pokemon. Emerald was no exception. She was able to use these as if she was a ninja, able to use them as things such as grappling hooks even. They often were a Roserade's last resort in most cases, as they were the most vulnerable, unfortunately.

She found that several small pokemon were eying the village, specifically from Slowpoke's Well. No one gone in there, not even pokemon. Pokemon stayed in the forest, while trainers didn't even go near there one bit. Rampaging Slowpoke and Onix hordes didn't bide well with the residents of Azalea, where their only defender was an elderly man by the name of Kurt. He was a Pokeball master, able to use Capricorns from Ilex Forest to make any pokeball, even the famed Master Ball, one of the few able to contain any Pokemon with several fail safes implemented. Pokemon feared it, especially the Legendaries that found that their enemy trainers had one in his or her possession.

Straying a bit too close to the edge of Ilex, a trainer spotted her. Now Kurt had even designed Pokeballs that managed to raise one's friendship with a trainer, whether they liked it or not. It was betrayed and manipulation to the highest degree, just deceiving someone for their abilities. Emerald was going to enter the village just to kill Kurt. He was a pain already when he found out how to make those damnable devices, he's even more of a nuisance as he's trying to make trainers capture pokemon with this "Friendship" crap all over again.

The trainer reached for his belt, which was designed to contain Pokeballs of all kinds.

"Another fool. Perish in the depths of Hell!" the Roserade called out to the trainer (although it came out as the normal Roserade cry to the human), just enough to gain the attention of other Pokemon, who normally had much more advanced senses than humans. Raising one of the rose bud hands, a dark purple-almost black orb started to form from the energy around the Roserade. There was a feeling of malice being generated from the orb. The hatred for the kind that basically destroyed her only friends except for those she was forced to abandon in Sinnoh and Hoenn. Those that treated her as an actual friend or family, not as a clan member or another pokemon.

The trainer, having found a Pokeball, clicked on a button in the center and threw it to the floor. Out came a Kadabra, the trainer obviously expected that Emerald would be a Grass/Poison dual-type combination. Obviously, he'd be in for a surprise.

"Kinetic, use Confusion!" The trainer ordered, with haste as he knew of how ghost type attacks were super-effective on Psychic pokemon.

"Kadabra!" the Kadabra cried out, simply murmuring a large amount of enchantments that didn't seem to do much. The Roserade ended up having a purple-ish aura surrounding her, even though there was no effect. After a couple of minutes, Emerald felt the ball of malice becoming powerful enough, and launched it, breaking whatever focus the Kadabra had.

"Kadabra, use Teleport now!"

Once again murmuring the enchantments, the Psychic creature transported the trainer and itself from the orb, though just barely. It gained size, eventually reaching to the town and burst open, releasing the energy everywhere. The trainer reappeared behind Emerald, thinking he could surprise her. All pokemon, expecially Ghosts and Grass types, had ties with nature. Ghosts could sense spiritual force, and the change in it behind her disturbed Emerald.

The Kadabra then smashed the spoon over the Roserade's head, giving off much more force than expected. The attack was physical, and Emerald didn't expect that in anyway whatsoever. Her face collided with the dirt, and there was a little bit of blood coming off from the Pokemon's head, leaking a bit off of the edge of the rosebud.

"Annoying... It seems that not all trainers are as weak as I was expecting. Still, yours just blatently sucks," the Roserade taunted, as she charged up another attack.

---

OOC: Too large? I often get this way when I write fight scenes.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: Let's see... Before the reset, I had Suneora enter Mahogany Town, but as Mewthree hasn't been posting lately and planned out the Mahogany raid, I'll put Suneora somewhere else...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The building that used to be the Goldenrod City Pokemon Gym was now a gathering place for the few trainers who remained in the city. Whitney had long since left the gym upon hearing of the rebellion, leaving nobody to accompany it but frightened people. It was this building that Suneora and her Pokemon were walking past this particular late afternoon. The group was approaching a fountain down the street a ways, and it was here that they took a short rest.

"Cherree!" Kamina shouted as she jumped into the water. It had been a particularly hot day, so Kamina was looking forward to a nice cool dip in the water. For some reason, being wet caused her to open her petals, just like sunlight did. At this moment the sunlight was fading, but Kamina didn't worry... yet. But just in case she did, Shimuri sat near her, perched on the edge of the fountain. Occasionally she dipped her beak into the water and splashed water on herself, as if the fountain was a huge birdbath. Nemora and Kaleni, the two serpentine Pokemon, were talking to each other near the fountain, not too far away from where Suneora sat. Telvia was floating on the other side of Suneora.

"Haunter haunter." Telvia looked over to Kaleni, who replied with "Dragonair draga...". Telvia pointed to a spot near the Ilex Forest, a spot that Kaleni and Telvia started heading off to. It was one of the fairly frequent sister-sister moments the two shared, for Suneora was perfectly okay with her Pokemon wandering off on their own for a while. Whatever they wanted...

Suneora was gazing out towards the Ilex Forest, having mixed concerns about it. She had badly wanted to wander around this forest ever since coming here, but once she arrived here in Goldenrod, she heard rumours of large numbers of rebel Pokemon living there--some of the more deadly ones in fact. Speaking of the forest, when she spotted Telvia and Kaleni headed off towards it...
    "Seyu!" Suneora instinctively called after them. The two Pokemon looked around at her, but kept on heading towards the edge of the city.
    "Let's meet somewhere later on... would, erm... someplace in Azalea Town be okay?"
    Telvia's form of answering was the summoning of a shadow energy form in her hands, which she formed into an Apricorn shape. Then she moved behind a lamppost.
    "Behind the Pokeball-maker's shop?" Suneora clarified, referring to where Kurt (used to) make Pokeballs out of Apricorns.
    Telvia and Kaleni nodded simultaneously, and soon were off.

A few seconds after Telvia and Kaleni disappeared out of sight, a man walked up to Suneora.
    "Haven't you been following the news?" the man asked.
    Suneora paused for a while, and lightly shook her head.
    "I hear Azalea Town is supposed to be very dangerous at this time--it's a popular target for rebel Pokemon. It's really not a good idea to be going there..."
    Suneora stared at the man for a while, slightly incredulous. She knew rebel Pokemon were abundant here, but would they really go so far as to raid towns? What was this--a sort of unified fight? A war, even? War was a really strange concept to Suneora, considering that she spent twenty years on a relatively peaceful planet, which has not seen a war since at least a milennium or two ago. Anyways, as Suneora was thinking about this, the man spoke again...
    "I'm late for work... but please don't go there, okay?"
    Again Suneora didn't answer. Usually when she spoke, people mentioned or gazed awkwardly at the way in which she spoke, particularly her distinctive accent. If being bilingual was bad enough, imagine one's first language being one that nobody else on the planet spoke... It occasionally turned Suneora into a laughing stock.

"Cherrim cheree..." Kamina said as she walked towards Suneora, her petals drooping slightly.
    "Sio ile zuri..." Suneora mentioned, looking towards the orange sun, barely visible above a building on the outer edge of the city. "And when there's night, so your petals close. Sen Kamina..."
    On the last two words (well, one was the Cherrim's name), Suneora picked Kamina up and held her close. She knew Kamina was rather afraid of the dark, especially when there was no hope of sunlight for a good twelve more hours. Especially when times were touch, the little Cherrim sought protection, and that's what Suneora mainly was to her. Somehow her compassion and otherwise benevolent nature comforted her, like a light of hope in a world she quite possibly would not be able to survive in on her own. Well, maybe she could survive on her own--she did it when she was a Cherubi--but then again, maybe not...

"Well then, Nemora, shall we start heading out towards the Pokeball-maker?"
    Nemora didn't hesitate to nod yes, and coo in an enthusiastic manner. She uttered a low hiss, a sure indication of an eagerness to battle. If what the man said was true, the forest and/or the town would be full of rebel Pokemon, possible battle targets. Nemora shook the tip of her tail swiftly, brimming with energy and confidence in any battle that would be taking place. It was this confidence she had always been eager to built up, even when she was with her previous trainer. She had hoped the trainer would make her stronger, but he ended up just yelling at her for the things she did wrong. Some trainers were just plain arrogant or stupid... It was probably because of such people that the Pokemon wanted to rebel against all humans in the first place.

So that's what this is, then... a stereotype, Suneora thought. Those radical Pokemon took the example of a selected few people who treated Pokemon like playthings or fighting tools, and rebelled on the opinion that ALL humans were like that. It saddens me greatly to see Pokemon acting like this... Pokemon, of all creatures. I just don't understand how each species of Pokemon can respectfully live with each other, but not with any civilised beings who are not Pokemon. Surely with intelligence that precedes capability of at least understanding spoken languages must come this type of wisdom...

As Suneora thought this, she walked along towards the Ilex Forest, planning to skirt along the northeastern edge of it and the southern edge of the Ruins of Alph, until finally meeting Kaleni and Telvia behind Kurt's place in Azalea Town. Nemora slithered along in front of her, keeping a sharp eye out for any rebel Pokemon. Shimuri flew above, scouting the area for any sight of Kaleni or Telvia or any rebel Pokemon. Kamina sat in Suneora's arms, looking rather worried... and sleepy as well. She was tired due to the absence of sunlight, but she was too worried to go to sleep... Soon enough, the four were heading along a narrow path that led along the northern edge of the Ilex Forest. Suneora kept glancing around for possible dangers, but she was confident that everything would be all right. After all, she did have the tendency to not to be worried about any sort of possible dangers, until they were right there in her face...

Meanwhile, Kaleni and Telvia were already in the Ilex Forest, in the southwestern region. The two thought they could hear Pokemon cries in the near distance, but Telvia was already forming a plan.
    <"So we're freelance rebels if anyone asks, okay?">
    <"Right. We don't need no army--we are strong enough to fight humans on our own!">
    Kaleni blurted the last sentence with a false yet fairly convincing confidence.
    <"Ssh... some of those rebels might hear us..."> My little sister, always so loud and annoying...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • NNOOOO!!!

Well, hopefully everyone remembers what they posted. I don't really remember mine, though. Why did it have to disappear?

I'll edit this post when I remember the full details of my story..

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • After Kamot and team had finished off the mankeys, Primape began an attack. Primeape looked at the team and used his fire punch attack on Aipom. Hoops swooped in and allowed Aipom to dodge. Aipom came down from the sky and delivered a focus punch. Primeape was amazed at the normal pokemon's focus punch. With that in mind Primeape also unleashed his focus punch attack. Aipom jumped off the fist attack and then Hoops came diving at Primeape. The aerial ace was able to knock Primeape off his feet.

The battle seemed over but Primeape rose up. Kamot was amazed at how strong this Primeape was and had to deliver a knock out move. "Aipom, into the air and create a ring of stars around Primeape. Then Hoops deliver a aerial ace to his legs." and so the plan went into action. The stars surrounded Primeape and Hoops cdame with an aerial ace to Primeape's legs. Primeape was kmocked into the stars then fell to the ground.

Kamot threw the pokeball and captured Primeape. After the capture Aipom came over to Kam with a sad face. "I understand, you think Primeape will never obey us and destroy us. Well with my custom pokeballs the memory of the rebellion is erased and the pokemon's hearst are cleaned. My plan is to destroy this rebellion with my own rebellion." Aipom jumped on Kamot's shoulder with a smile. Kamot sent Hoops to scout again and later found the road was clear. Hoops also jumped on to Kamot's shoulder and smiled. As they took the clear path Kamot had no idea he was being watched again.

I tried to redo my post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: Ugh! I had to "leave" for like a week and now all the posts got messed up! Oh well... Here's what I remember to be happening before I "left", and we can start from around there once posts start picking up again:

There was a raid planned for Azalea Town, in which trainers and trained Pokemon were to be killed. Kendrack (my character) was supposed to lead the raid, but Grimm Jaw (N-XIGE's character) and the diglets who reported to him spoke of a Roserade (AExcalibur's character) being attacked by a trainer's Quilava. Kendrack went to find her, and met Seliana's characters...

Grimm Jaw was headed off for the raid, I believe, during this time.

Fists (Kind Cosmic's character) was about to fight off some Smeargles in the Ruins of Alph).

K9S8 and Ninetales recently posted, so they can continue from their lasts posts just fine.

Hopefully we can work this all out in a few posts... I can check back regularly at least for now, so don't worry about any more unexpected absenses from me.

~Pie. (just because I felt like adding it)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Unfortunately, if there was a way to recover it, I would've recovered my own posts as well. :<

Thus, there's no need to continuously OoC post lamenting the fact. xD;

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: I'm gonna remake the post now (though it's gonna be a bit shorter), so we can get this out of the way. Until I'd get this done, you'd all be stuck. The shield attack Emerald uses is Protect, so there's no confusion.

IC:

Eying the Kadabra, Emerald released another blast of dark energy. It leaked out droplet-like fragments, as it was rushed. Speeding towards the Kadabra, the telekenetic creature whispered the enchantments which began to annoy Emerald. The Kadabra disappeared, and reappeared behind the Roserade. Obviously, the creature was too stupid with it's supposed high IQ to realize this won't work again.

"Kadabra, use Shadow Ball!" the trainer called out, as the orb of darkness Emerald created disappeared, only to be remade by the Kadabra. Launching the orb, it hit the Roserade, only to bounce off of a near-transparent shield of light that surrounded her. The attack then was launched back at the Kadabra, which ended up being hit by the attack. The Pokemon didn't expect it's own trainer's plan to backfire just like that. Leaves and branches were torn off of a few trees around the two, and flew torwards the Kadabra, trapping it in a minature tornado. With no time to react, it took the attack and fainted.

"Damnit, Kadabra return!" The trainer called, as the creature dissolved into a red light, revealing the trainer's position. He was shortly knocked out later by a redirection of the Leaf Storm, and Emerald began to redirect the assault torwards Azalea. This would have to be avoided, so the Roserade climbed up onto a tree branch, using a tree which was literally split in half by the force of Emerald's Leaf Storm.

"Hey," a somewhat young voice called out to Emerald, a few minutes after the Roserade changed her position in order to avoid having to re-battle that trainer.

"Your performance was nice. However I gotta kill ya, knocking out my trainer and that Kadabra. Also look down," the voice said again. Jumping to another branch, Emerald looked down, expecting that threat to rush up the tree she was, only to see a Quilava staring at her. It launched itself off of the ground, and rammed into Emerald with amazing speed, knocking her off of the branch.

"Damnit, another annoyance..." Emerald thought, and waited. Hopefully she could devise a plan by seeing this creature's battle stragegy. Either that or possible death.

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • OOC: I'd say I love you AExcalibur, but it might like, freak you out or something.
    Now to remember mine…

EDIT: AExcalibur, the Quilava was in the tree right? If it wasn't, I'll fix my post. And Piez, I hope this doesn't mess you up. ><

IC:

Darkness. Shadows. Twilight.

To many, these words, these elements were the epitome of inducing fear, yet to the female Mightyena, they were what ensured her survival.

Body close to the ground, she crept quietly along the forest floor, ears perked for every sound; the rustle of a hidden enemy, the scent barely masked by the woody smell of dewy tree branches, the…wait, what was that scent?

She stopped and behind her, a younger Mightyena muffled a yip as she nearly ran into her sister's legs.

"Now is not the time to dream." Shigeko murmured, casting her sister and ward a disapproving look. Sakendra's head drooped in a show of shame before she raised it again, nose twitching as she caught the smell.

"Smoky…and blood." 'Kendra said softly, and Shigeko hushed her silently before moving forward, tail twitching in a silent command to follow closely. Something has occurred, and was occurring. Besides that, she recognised the scent of a Roserade she'd happened to meet mere days ago, and her instincts immediately quivered at the idea of a type such as Roserade's mingled with the scent of smoke.

The thumping sound caused her to freeze, and she waited before carefully peering through the thick bush and into the clearing. There…the Roserade was on the ground, not too dazed or injured, much to the Mightyena's relief. Glancing up, she saw a Quilava seated on a lower branch, and her eyes narrowed maliciously. Fool creature, it was too busy gloating in what, to it, would be an easy battle to even notice her presence.

Looking around, Shigeko was delighted to see the branch that hung a good, workable distance between her and the Quilava's position. Leaving a quivering Kendra in the thicker bushes, Shigeko silently crept closer to the branch, gaze fixed on her prey. Using the powerful momentum of her hind legs, she suddenly burst from the brush, relying on her speed as she launched herself up the branch, using it as leverage as she launched herself up and at the Quilava.

Her snarl was savagely triumphant as flesh connected with flesh, and they plummeted to the ground. Her shoulder was painfully jarred as she hit the dirt, but the adrenaline borne from the prospect of death won over and she was on the creature in a heartbeat, standing over it, quivering with fury and anticipation as she placed a clawed paw on the creature's short neck. Face terrifyingly close, her amber eyes flashed with the thrill of bloodlust as she bared her fangs.

"Give me one good reason to not prolong your death." she whispered into its face, tone soft and deadly and promising of terrible things.

In the brush, Sakendra's eyes narrowed and she sidled slightly to the right. A part of her, the young innocence borne of childhood, trembled at the sight before her. Yet, she'd seen this before, and the innate bloodlust of a carnivore crowed at the imminent bloodshed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Kendrack was silent as the younger Mightyena noticed him. After all, what could he say to her? Judging by this battle, and how mingled the female Mightyena scents were, the two strangers were likely together and both with the rebellion if not intending on joining it. There was no reason to as much as snarl at her, and no reason to give a reassuring word of ease. So, with that through his mind, he simply turned back to see what was happening outside the bushes, keeping a cool and calm mood to at least let the female know he was not intending any harm.

The Roserade seemed too surprised to act; that or still trying to figure out what exactly was going on. The Mightyena had growled something to the Quilava, though Kendrack could not make it out. From the sounds of it, it was a death threat. That was the only thing that could sound so positively dark and serious.

What will she do? Kendrack asked himself, full of curiosity, I'm sure she could bring herself to kill it, on second thought. Why wouldn't she? The Quilava, on the other hand...

The only thing Kendrack could think of that would save its life would be if it chose to serve the rebellion, which simply did not happen with trained Pokemon. It seemed the Quilkava's fate was sealed, and Kendrack had already figured out the ending to this story, but he did not move. Anything could come up... That or, anything could just as well stay behind today and decide not to bother. They would see.

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • Despite her wariness and Shigeko's calm orders of before, 'Kendra could not help but be cautiously intrigued by the new being, and she slowly, almost demurely backed away from her vantage point towards Kendrack. Shigeko was busy, she would not notice…

He would either snarl at her or be alright with her, and though she was cautious, 'Kendra wasn't afraid of the male Mightyena. In fact, he intrigued her childish curiousity a great deal and it wasn't as if she wasn't used to oddities, her sister was hardly a normal creature herself.

Instinct dictated she was supposed to crouch back on her haunches, a natural thing when you were faced with one who was obviously higher ranked than you, but 'Kendra hadn't been raised in a pack; no, that prospect had been ruined during that night of blood and pain and bright lights.

Tail wagging ever so slightly, her head tilted in a mildly trusting way as she looked into Kendrack's red eyes, though one ear was kept perked towards the battle.

"Did the two legged weaklings hurt you too, like they hurt Shigeko?" she asked very, very softly, before adding, "I'm 'Kendra." Not realising she'd supplied him with her nickname, rather than her birth name.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Kendrack turned to look at the other Mightyena, who had just introduced herself. He would not always speak upon meeting someone, but he was definately polite enough to reply when a stranger asked a question.

"If that is what you'd call them, yes," he replied in his deep and raspy voice. He blamed it on the humans that his throat had been hurting ever since they took him. "Though I would not say they are 'weaklings'. While alone, on our grounds, they are defenseless, yet they are also capable of unimaginable things. I suppose you would know that, though."

He was silent for a moment, just long enough to let the words sink in. No longer than that.

"You with the rebellion?" he added before waiting for a response.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back