• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Chaos-Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Ok, my last post was when the Donphan kidnapped Narujia, and the battle between Sykroth and the herd leader started.

As the Donphan rolled at Sykroth, Sykroth was charging at it. He had no idea what he was doing, just.. improvising. He jumped out of the way of the Donphan, and stuck his sword-like claws into it. It was only repelled forcefully, blasting Sykroth into a rolling flip. He must've hit the hard carapace of the creature. His only hope was to get the Donphan's flesh hard enough for it to lose balance..

The Donphan barreled toward him, and he stabbed for it, but got the ear. It nearly pulled him underneath the crushing force of the thing. He had to attempt numerous times before the donphan was finally struck right into it's thigh. It bellowed, and Sykroth thought that the whole herd of Donphans, sure to be miles away now, would still here it. He took advantage of the opportunity and swung his blades at the creature. Donphan swung it's trunk and tusks to avoid it, but Sykroth was faster than it. It reared to swing another Protect, but Sykroth stuck his scythe into a soft zone, that wasn't protected. Then, a blaze of green swung by him and sliced at the Donphan many times. It was Narujia, Sykroth's daughter. She must've been revitalized somehow.

When the beast was finally slain, the two decided to see if their treehouse was still up.

"How did you come about so fast?" asked Sykroth.
    "you must remember, when I was taken captive, they specially trained me to adapt to my surroundings and take hits," she reminded him.

When they finally arrived, they were relieved that the hut was untouched, still up in the tree, when it finally hit Sykroth.

Huh.. I've never seen a gigantic unit of Rebels in this forest since I was here.. They must be initiating a move to conquer more of the region. I wish there was a way home soon...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamot and team had stopped in a city that was only a few miles away from Violet City. Kamot was hoping that he could use the gym leader's power to defeat the rebellion. Aipom was drifting off to sleep on his shoulder, but tried his hardest to stay awake. As the two continued to walk a sense of danger filled their hearts. They turned around and saw a very evil Zangoose with a Pikachu by its side. Aipom jumped off Kamot's shoulder and rushed at the Zangoose with a focus punch. However, Pikachu stopped it with an iron tail. Aipom moved back in shock and stood still. Kamot could tell that the Pikachu was Aipom's friend and Zangoose gave Aipom the scar. Kamot called out Primeape. Zangoose smirked and unleashed smokescreen. The two had disappeared. Instead of battling the Zngoos wanted to analyze Aipom's emotions. Kamot knew that the em,otions Aipom had may hold it back, but he didn't care and promised to get Pikachu back.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • OOC: From this point forward, all Pokemon in or around the Ilex Forest may encounter my character... (That's sort of why I put her in Azalea Town)

*Did Seliana's signup disappear as well? I can't find it anywhere... I believe her characters are... let's see, two Mightyena, then... I think there was a third Poochyena... I think? (Okay, so I think Sakendra's a Poochyena, and Kendra and Shigeko are Mightyena...)
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fortunately, there were few (if any) rebel Pokemon wandering about at dusk along the narrow path Suneora took to Azalea Town. The only sound present on the path came from the soft little lullaby Suneora sang to Kaminda, while cradling her in her arms. And then there was the occasional flapping of Shimuri's cottony wings. Before it got too dark outside, Azalea Town was in sight, and Nemora had already wandered amongst the buildings in search of Kurt's place. The town was oddly quiet otherwise--maybe this was a sort of warning sign that indeed a raid was about to take place. Yet Suneora paid no attention, and simply sat down on a log right in front of Kurt's place. If Kurt was working, he probably might have seen Suneora out there, yet she couldn't be so sure. The tree above was filled with white Apricorns, and little red flowers whose petals floated down like red confetti. By that time, Shimuri was sitting on the log next to Suneora, humming another lullaby for Kaminda. Nemora slithered in a circle around them, keeping an eye out for rebel Pokemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Kaleni and Telvia continued wandering through the Ilex Forest, after being sure that nobody heard Kaleni's little outburst. For a while it was quiet, but after a while of wandering around or through trees, Kaleni's feathery ears began to twitch--she heard Mightyenas barking in the not-too-far-away distance.
    "What is that??" Kaleni shrieked. She heard the cries of some sort of rodent-ish Pokemon as well, and the Mightyena seemed to be angry.
    "SSSSHHH!" Telvia silenced her. "Look what you did--that Poochyena just spotted us."
    Right there behind a bush was a Poochyena, apparently watching the Mightyena meet up with another Mightyena--a Mightyena that had horns. Nearby was a Roserade and a Quilava (who was being attacked by the hornless Mightyena), and a horrified-looking trainer.

"Oh, I'm sorry... that we interrupted you..." Kaleni apologised to the three Mightyena. "We were heading to Azalea, of course--we just heard about a raid happening there..."
    Kaleni ran out of things to say.

"Hmm, interesting..." Telvia muttered to herself as she drifted towards the Roserade. "She's a Roserade, but I feel a ghostly presence about her..."
    The Roserade was sitting on the floor, apparently planning something. Telvia didn't want to interrupt, so she just appeared where the Roserade could see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Alright, so now Kaleni and Telvia (Suneora's Dragonair and Haunter) have met up with Emerald Rose and the Mightyenas. Good thing Suneora's not with them...

Last edited:

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • OOC: LOL. Nearly Ninetales, but not quite. However that's my fault for not reposting. Shigeko is a Mightyena yes, but Sakendra and 'Kendra - not the abbreviation - are the same character. Kendra is Sakendra's shortened name. And yes, she's a Poochyena.

Also Shigeko hasn't killed the Quilava yet, I'm waiting on AExcalibur - I think that's Emerald's RPer - to give the go ahead. Might have to edit that.

I'll reply after I've done homework, promise.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name: Darkly
    Side: His own
    Description: He is a black and gray flygon. he got this way by injecting himself with giratina dna

Personality: An evil twisted pokemon that has experimented on himself to make him the ultimate pokemon. he can talk and do everything a human can. he leads team dark sky, a team that plans to use darkly's invention(the zap-o-matic 9000) to wipe out both the humans and the rebels so team dark sky will rule the region. he has a human assistant called tiffany and another assistant who is a talking salamence

History: he was mistreated by his trainer so he decided to leave and join the rebels but they kicked him out for being too dark and twisted. He then started to use DNA to turn himself into the ultimate pokemon. he built the zap-o-matic 9000 and created a team known as team dark sky

Darkly is not a neutral wild pokemon he is more of a human than a pokemon because of the way he behaves and acts. his experiments have made him uncatchable

Silhouette

Years
  • That night, Sykroth was awakened by a noise far, far away. It had to be much farther than the edge of the woods. He shot up straight. It wasn't a destructive noise, either. It was more of a "spy messing up on his job to be quiet" sort of sound. He left the tree house, with Narujia deep asleep inside.

He made his way through the dark abyss of night. He wandered for what seemed to be a half-hour. He still didn't hear the noise again. He came to the clearing where the Donphan had destroyed the part of the wood. He kept walking, and saw a scratch on some of the few remaining trees. The same hiss he heard before was close, even right behind him. He turned around to see a sneasel standing in the middle of the clearing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC: Sorry, missingno, not accepted. Here's why...

Side: His own
    he leads team dark sky, a team that plans to use darkly's invention(the zap-o-matic 9000) to wipe out both the humans and the rebels so team dark sky will rule the region.

This part's a pretty big deal. I only gave the options of rebels, neutrals, and resistance for a reason, and throwing random new armies into the mix will just fall away from the original plot.

And, in many ways (Giratina DNA, human speech, uncatchable, etc.), he is overpowered. Having his own "Team Dark Sky" on his side, DNA manipulation, and over all being more unbeatable than any other RPer are all unfair advantages.

What I find most important though is the lack of reasoning. First, the Rebellion's been accepting in murderers, mutants, and cold-blooded human-haters. What makes Darkly so much worse than that? And, if he is so evil, wouldn't that be all the better for their cause? You should explain more.

Second, he pretty much decides to rule the world because he doesn't get accepted into the Rebellion? Doesn't make much sense.

Third, how the heck does a Flygon have access to DNA-altering machinery? How does he know how to build more of this machinery on his own, and why do so many people/Pokemon choose to join his group in the first place? He can't just all of a sudden have his own army, a bunch of DNA experimentation machines, and become almost invincible from out of nowhere. It doesn't add up.

You've got more chances; don't worry. Just try to re-do it a bit more reasonably.

Kendrack cast a fiery glare at the two new arrivals, no longer concerned with 'Kendra. The fur on his back and haunches rose, and his stood large and tall, fangs bared, horns held forward. This was his most intimidating pose, and he had practiced it plenty of times.

"You smell of humans," he growled at the Dragonair. While the Haunter had no distinct scent, being a ghost, he could tell that these two were together, and if one had been near a human, the other had likely been there as well.

"Don't try to tell me you were involved with the raid either; you show no signs of blood. Either you belong to a trainer, or I'm severely mistaken, which rarely happens," Kendrack added. By now it was obviously nightfall. The raid would probably be going on now, unless they'd decided to wait on him. At the mention of blood, he held his jaws in a position that cleared showed the red stains from the Quilava-trainer he'd killed only just before.

"Don't try to fight us, either," he spat, "We're all rebels here, save for the Quilava. You can't take us all."

Whatever happened now with the two intruders, he knew he was in charge of the situation.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Finding herself a bit surprised, Emerald stared as the Mightyena that the group known as Shigeko. Using as little energy as possible, the Quilava tried to ignite the flames on his back, thereby increasing any power. There was the smell of fire, as the flames ignited slightly.

"Because of this," the Quilava whispered to the Mightyena, as he spewed flames infront of him, ignoring the fact that one mistake and the forest could catch on fire. Obviously, he didn't care, long as his trainer got out of there and if he ended up alive. The Quilava attempted to turn his head directly towards the Mightyena, but the paw prevented the Pokemon from doing so. Thus, he just felt satisfied with that, until he stared at two new Pokemon.

A Dragonair had arrived. Normally this would be a lucky occurance, however there was a scent of a human on it. Chances are an ally and a traitor wouldn't end up traveling together, so Emerald thought they most likely traveled together and were taken care of by a pathetic human.

"...Who are you?" Emerald said, standing up and seeing a Haunter appear in front of her. Even if it was a ghost-type, she was cautious of it, as it was a caught Pokemon. It could try to lead the group into a trap, or anything else. She had her attention focused on the two arrivals, and ignored everything else.

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • Kendra, (Sakendra), stiffened in surprise at the two new Pokemon, and then in angry fear at the smell of human on them. Shigeko was occupied and not thinking of any potential danger it might associate, 'Kendra had pressed herself to Kendrack's back leg, the Mightyena cub shaking in fear and anger at the scent of humans, even as her hackles rose and she uttered a low growl at them.

The flames singed Shigeko's scarred shoulder, and she howled in rage and pain, instinctively driven by the emotions as her paw left the Quilava's neck, only to be replaced by razor sharp fangs as she clamped down in a death grip, a growl of elated fury surging through her limber frame as she felt the windpipe give, the jugular vein sliced as hot blood filled her mouth. And just as quickly it was over, and she pulled away, the blood dripping down her silver fur as she stepped gingerly off the Quilava. It was obvious the singing had aggravated her old injury somewhat, but she quickly ignored it as she realised others had appeared while she had been concerned with the pitiful creature.

A glance at the Roserade was spared before Shigeko leapt forward, seeing red and danger at the sight of her cub sister seemingly cornered between a large male of her kind and two...human smelling Pokemon. She suddenly registered Sakendra's cry of "Don't Shigeko!" and the female Mightyena broke her forward momentum. The harsh move cost her dearly though, and she yelped in pain as her shoulder gave under her, leaving her to sprawl to the ground, body ablaze at the re-emerged agony.

"Big Sister!" 'Kendra forgot the potential danger of leaving Kendrack's side, even forgot her strange trust in the male for the moment as she left his side, barrelling over to her snarling and whimpering sister. She skidded to a stop and nosed the older female fearfully, growling and licking with a rushed tenderness at the blood that soaked Shigeko's muzzle.

Shigeko bit down on a whine of surprise and pain, her dignity not allowing her to do so, or whatever she had left of it, and though it was impossible to get up - she had landed down on her bad shoulder - her unusual golden eyes glared up at the others, promising punishment to the human smelling creatures if she got a hold of them, for they had obviously been with humans. And a defiant, challenging gleam of her eyes to Kendrack, as if daring the male Mightyena to ridicule her, or worse, carry out any murderous intentions he might have to her. He would not have Sakendra though, Shigeko would rather attempt a futile fight against the larger male than allow her baby sister to be harmed. Not when she'd done so much to protect Sakendra.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Side: Rebels
    Description: He is a black and gray flygon. he got this way by injecting himself with giratina dna(all it did is change his color and let him use shadow force).his old trainer was a scientist and when Darkly ran away, he took all his machines with him

Personality: An evil twisted pokemon that has experimented on himself to make him the ultimate pokemon(he's not really the ultimate pokemon, he just thinks he is:)). he can talk and do everything a human can. he leads team dark sky, a division of rebels that are mostly dark, ghost or dragon type.He has a salamence assistant who is very dumb

History: His trainer was planning to use him to test certain poisons so one night he decided to run away and steal all of his machinery and dna. he used the dna to make his mind develop more, so he could speak both human and pokemon. he also can build advanced macinery easily and that is why the rebels let him join and now he leads his own rebel team

there. I made him more reasonable and now team dark sky is a division of rebels

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Telvia automatically turned to Kaleni upon seeing angry reactions or looks on the other Pokemon--especially Kendrack.
    "Erm..." she started to say to Kendrack.

Telvia was interrupted by the Quilava, who ignited the flames on its back and continued fighting Shigeko. But it was over quickly--despite being pretty badly burnt by the flames, Shigeko killed the Quilava with one bite.
    Oh, I suppose they were right, Kaleni thought as she watched, about rebel Pokemon killing anti-rebel Pokemon...
    Kaleni thought there was a possibility at this point that Shigeko or any of the other Pokemon (except Quilava, obviously) might try and kill her as well, since she was indeed a "trained Pokemon". But the others had no proof of a trainer being present, so there was still time to convince them otherwise... Still, would she be caught if she lied, and said that she actually hated her trainer? Hmm... that was still probably not a good idea, since if she really did hate Suneora, Suneora would be dead by now, and Kaleni wouldn't look so... relaxed. Then again, she could say she was neutral to the rebellion, which was partially true... After all, she sympathised with those who rebelled--they simply didn't want humans controlling them, acting like their masters. Kaleni wished the exact same thing. But then again, the rebels also considered themselves superior to humans, while Kaleni considered them equals. For what reason would ANY species be superior to another? The rebellion made sense, but it had an aspect of foolishness as well. She was all too willing to fight against those trainers who considered themselves superior to their Pokemon, and leave those who didn't alone. She was even willing to brutally murder people who treated Pokemon with cruelty, like the hunter who killed her sister... Aha!

"Our trainer is not our master," Kaleni said truthfully, glancing blankly at Kendrack. "We control her much more than she controls us. She's more like our friend, and we never say or do any bad things to each other. And in battles, we do what we want, and she does whatever she can to give us credit for..."

"Imoto-chan!" Telvia snapped. "Look what you just did--you just gave us away! Arrrrgh, my little sister still has lots to learn..."
    Telvia noticed a few awkward stared at the mention of the word "sister".
    "...Oh yes, this is my sister--I just call her Imoto." Best not to mention the name Suneora gave her--our family never gave us a name, so we have to do with "Imoto" and... I dunno... Oneesan, Sissy, Sapphire, or something... "I am only with our trainer because Imoto here BEGGED me to stay with her..." (here Telvia rolled her eyes) "You see, I was a Dratini in my life, but a hunter... a human... killed me just for my wings. How low, if you ask me... fortunately I was able to become a Haunter so I could stay with Imoto-chan here..." (here Telvia hugged Kaleni) "...and I've hated (most) humans ever since. Anyways, would you mind us starting the raid, or...?"

Telvia floated backwards towards Azalea Town, while keeping a close eye on the four rebel Pokemon. Despite the harsh words she said about Kaleni, she didn't want anyone harming her. As the older sister, she had a duty to protect Kaleni, the same duty that Shigeko probably had towards Sakendra. If Shigeko can't understand that (and attacks Kaleni), then... well, she would be one hypocritical Mightyena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I'd post about Suneora and the other Pokemon, but she'd just be in the same spot anyways...

Last edited:

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • OOC: Ninetalues, you didn't read my reply from before properly did you? I told you that Sakendra and 'Kendra are the same Mightyena! And was the one near Kendrack, the baby! And Shigeko is the adult female, and the one that killed the Quilava! Please, read my messages correctly.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Description: He is a black and gray flygon. he got this way by injecting himself with giratina dna(all it did is change his color and let him use shadow force).his old trainer was a scientist and when Darkly ran away, he took all his machines with him

Personality: An evil twisted pokemon that has experimented on himself to make him the ultimate pokemon(he's not really the ultimate pokemon, he just thinks he is:)). he can talk and do everything a human can. he leads team dark sky, a division of rebels that are mostly dark, ghost or dragon type.He has a salamence assistant who is very dumb

History: His trainer was planning to use him to test certain poisons so one night he decided to run away and steal all of his machinery and dna. he used the dna to make his mind develop more, so he could speak both human and pokemon. he also can build advanced macinery easily and that is why the rebels let him join and now he leads his own rebel team

there. I made him more reasonable and now team dark sky is a division of rebels

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Kamot couldn't believe what he had seen earlier. He actually saw the Zangoose that had attacked his Aipom and his pal Pikachu. As Aipom rode on his shoulder sleeping Kamot was too worried. He believed that the Zangoose was too powerful by just looking into its eyes and that no Pokemon on his squad was ready for that opponent. The other thought that occured was the thought that Zangoose wasn't the strongest of the rebellion. With that in mind Kamot knew taking down Primeape was just their luck.

As he walked a little more he saw a trainer battling against a wild Elekid. The trainer had just lost his Pokemon and then ran away. Kamot saw the look in that Elekid's eyes and knew that he was abandoned by his trainer. The Elekid turned to Kamot and shot a thunderbolt. Kamot quickly moved back. Their eyes locked and Kamot tried to talk to the Elekid. "I'm guessing that the trainer you had left you. They must have been afraid of this rebellion." Kamot held out his hand. The Elekid smacked it away and ran away. Kamot's guess was right.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Still, missingno, he's still overpowered. You're not just controlling him, but a whole team of rebels, which is far too powerful. And, how can a Flygon really understand machinery? Even if his trainer was a scientist, it just doesn't make sense that a Pokemon can move, operate, and use it effectively. You also did not explain Team Dark Sky's origin and meaning. Please re-do it if you want to gte accepted.

"Is that so?" Kendrack growled. He lowered his head, deep in thought. This could very well be a lie. If they were with a human...

You shouldn't accuse all humans for what some of them did to you, the voice in his mind nagged.

They do worse... Not just to me. Them even existing pollutes and builds into our land...

Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. A cruel, wicked idea, but an idea, all the same. It would prove their loyalty to the rebellion, if they had any

"You can stick with me until I leave for the raid, in that case. Then, we will look for this human of yours, and you will kill her. If you refuse to do this, I can easily take both of your lives."

At this, Kendrack snarled darkly. True, he was being quite an antagonist, but whoever said that was a bad thing? Besides, it was for the rebellion. A human, especially one with Pokemon, left alive could be dangerous to their mission, no matter what could be said about them...

Silhouette

Years
  • The Sneasel was looking at Sycroth angrily.

"You destroyed my home.." it said in an aggrivated, fatigued voice.

"No, it wasn't me, it was the Donphan herd. Didn't you see them?" he corrected.

Suddenly, the Sneasel collapsed, falling to the ground. Sykroth ran up to it, and observed the detail of it. The Sneasel had many battle wounds, with blood coming out of it from many scratches and slashes. Sykroth felt for a pulse, but there was none.

Sykroth suspected it was the doing of the Donphan, but then realized that the scratches were too small. He wondered what it could've been. He sadly, but quickly, departed the Sneasel, and went back to his fort, only to be stuck on this war-threatened region tomorrow.

OOC: I guess my pokemon are more on the neutral side. Could you change that on the first post you made?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Personality: An evil twisted pokemon that has experimented on himself to make him the ultimate pokemon(he's not really the ultimate pokemon, he just thinks he is:)). he can talk and do everything a human can. he leads team dark sky a team made up of only him and his salamence assistant who has an IQ of 2. Their goal is to make it Dark all the time so the humans will be unable to function

History: His trainer was planning to use him to test certain poisons so one night he decided to run away and steal all of his machinery and dna. Before this his trainer used dna to make his mind develop more, so he could speak both human and pokemon and build the trainer's machinery for him. as a result he can build advanced macinery easily and that is why the rebels let him join

I made him more reasonable

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • "And I will be glad to assist," Shigeko added in a honey sweet tone to Kendrack's warning. He was certainly the dark one, yet despite that he had 'Kendra's trust, or some form of it, which always intrigued her. But then, 'Kendra had always had that innocence that she herself had never had, not since she had been left to the tender mercies of that Houndoom.

"I'm fine darling." Shigeko muttered to 'Kendra, nosing her away with a gentleness that seemed to utterly contrast the savagery of before. Her shoulder throbbed yes, but it was but a hindrance. She would walk, and she would be damned if she was left out of this.

With a pained sigh, she attempted to heave herself up, only to lose her balance and end up on her side again.

"Oh for god's sake!" she snarled, amber eyes narrowed as she panted and glared at the burn along her already touchy limb. She was not going to show weakness, she had to get up!

'Kendra evidently had other ideas. Ignoring the others and seemingly oblivious to the dark words of the male Mightyena, 'Kendra left her sister and bounced up to him, nudging his leg beseechingly, gazing up at him with large, pleading eyes to in the very least, lend her older sister some assistance.

"Please Kendrack sir?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    *sigh* It still doesn't quite cut it, missingno. All you changed was that the trainer made him more inetlligent. I'm going to mention the biggest issue, but please, if you aren't going to do a full re-making of that sign-up, it isn't going to be accepted...

Okay, so Team Dark Sky is now only him and a Salamence? If you're intending on making it that small, why not just cut out the Salamence? And, the Salamence having an IQ of 2 is completely unrealistic. That would make the poor thing like... beyond mentally retarded... litterally. If you include the Salamence, and it's only him ans Darkly, shouldn't you give him his own sign-up as well?

It's closer, but not close enough. My advice? Re-do it from scratch, and really put some effort into it. It lacks enough description, and isn't believeable. I might also reccomend reading soem of the other sign-ups. As I'd said, mine's sort of a basic-minimum amount, and Darkly's story really seems interesting enough to write a good few sturdy paragraphs on. Sorry if it's discouraging...

As Kendrack's eyes met with the younger Mightyena's, something clicked inside his mind. Somehow, she wasn't afraid of him. Not even nervous about contact with him. No Pokemon showed that kind of acceptance for him, the twisted and horned beast. This was not expected. In fact, it earned her some respect of all things, at least in his mind. And her sister needed help...

"You two," he growled softly to 'Kendra and Shigeko, "Stay here. I'll return with a medicine-Pokemon. As for you..." he cast a glance at the Dragonair and Haunter, "Come with me. I'm not risking the chance that you'll run off if given the opportunity."

Kendrack ensured that his words were as sharp and strict as possible, to let them know of his mistrust. With a brief pause, he headed for the trees, casting a look back as soon as he began walking to make sure they were following...

Seliana

Mrs Popo
    Years
  • OOC: I need to say this as someone who reads up on psychology if Piez doesn't mind. missingo, someone with an IQ of two would literally need to be on life support to survive. It is impossible.

Erm Piez, I'm not trying to be an egomaniac, but would you like me to put my signup back up?

---

Shigeko stared at the male Mightyena, amber eyes for once, unguarded and showing her surprise and vulnerability. He was helping them? Why was he helping them? He didn't seem to be the kind to help at all!

But then, her conscience whispered, He basically protected 'Kendra while you were occupied. She would not have been able to take those two Pokemon on her own had they been unfriendly, she's still too young, barely a cub. And Mightyena who didn't own cubs generally didn't protect them…

Shigeko shuddered inwardly. She knew what they could do. Ears drooping slightly, she allowed herself to relax ever so slightly, watching Kendrack carefully but with a touch of gratitude.

A soft smile curled 'Kendra's muzzle and she nodded, tail wagging happily.

"We trust you," she said brightly, "Don't we Shigeko?"

"I..I guess so…" Was the quiet reply.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back