• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Regis?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Who would you say you favor the most out of the three Regi trio? Regirock, Registeel, or Regice? I'd say I like Regice the best its a wonderful wall and knows how to take a hit. I also like its pokedex entry.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Regice has always been my favorite. There's something about it's appearance that has always been a bit better than the others for me. Maybe it's just because I like Ice types more than Rock and Steel.

As for least favorite, I would definitely say Registeel. I feel like there's so much more they could have done with the design.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    My favorite is Registeel. Regirock's low special defense makes it very weak to water and grass and Regice's low defense makes it really vulnerable to rock and fighting. Registeel is the perfect middle and it has never failed me in the Battle Factory with Amnesia, Curse, Rest and Metal Claw holding a chesto berry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Registell is pretty much the ultimate troll Pokemon. Especially when it has Thunder Wave+Rest. So yeah definitely Registeel. Plus its the best one out of the three just because of how great of a defensive type Steel is.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Regice i guess. It really help in my team because most of my pokemon doesn't have any powerful ice move so it would be useful for him to be in my team. 8)

Years
    I equally love Regice and Registeel in terms of design, and I do like Ice and Steel-types. Regirock eh, not so much. Not really a fan of rocks here.

NerdBlogger

NerdBlogger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    I think generally Regice is the best, it took out Steven's Aggron in one hit, usually very powerful but with very low special defense it didn't provide much defense against Medicham and Blaziken etc. if I was being truthful about status I would choose Registeel, high attack and defense, usually very over-powered with that damn metal claw. I don't know why but I usually got one hit by him when using a flying type, Swellow especially.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    I like Regirock, mainly for its design, but I also like to mess with it in battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Registeel. I've had the most success using it on my teams (though admittedly I don't use legendaries very often). That said, I'm not a huge fan of any of the Regis - they all look a little bland compared to most other pokemon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I wasn't a fan of them and still not a fan, hahaha. I don't like their designs, they are part of the few things that I dislike from the Hoenn region.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Regice, definitely! I have a particular fondness for ice types and Regice is no exception. I like its design and especially its cry, but I haven't really used it much in battle yet so I can't judge it well on that area... but I'll probably still like Regice the most even if it isn't so good! c:

Back