• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Reincarnation (PG 14)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    (Scott's)

Scott woke up. He looked over and noticed that the Magby was gone. He walked outside and went down by the ocean for a little stroll before he showed Maranda around a little bit more today. He was walking when he noticed the Magby staring at the sunrise. Scott looked over at it as he walked up behind the Magby.

"It's pretty huh?" Scott asked.

The Magby looked behind himself and saw Scott. "Uh huh." said the Magby.

"I haven't properly introduced myself yet have I? My name is Scott and it's a pleasure to meet ya!" Scott said to the Magby.

"My name is Max." the Magby said shyly.

They were talking more and they reliezed that they were basically the same because they had mysteriously been turned into pokemon. While they were doing this Maranda came up behind them. They were still talking not knowing that Maranda was behind them.

"So you don't want to leave this island...Scott?" Max asked.

"No. I mean at first I did but then I met Maranda and that all changed. Now I don't want to leave." Scott said blushing.

Maranda heard this and said "Awwwwwww that's soooo sweet Scott."

Scott turned around and saw Maranda standing there blusjing as red as a tomato. Scott jumped up and took ahold of Maranda's hand and walked away with her.

"Max we'll talk later...Ok?" Scott called back.

Maranda was so glad that he felt like that towards her because she felt the same way towards him.

(Max's)

Max woke up and looked over at the other two pokemon who had helped him. He got up quietly careful not to make them stir and walked outside. He walked all the way down to the beach to watch the sun rise. It was beautiful. The sky had a mixture of red, blue, purple, and a little of orange and yellow. While he was sitting there the Pikachu that helped him came up and said "It's pretty huh?"

Max looked behind himself and nodded. The Pikachu sat down next to him and said "Oh I haven't properly introduced myslef yet. My name is Scott and it's a pleasure to meet ya!"

"My name is Max." he replied shyly.

They talked for a little while and reliezed that they were much alike, because they both didn't know about there pasts and just one day woke up and found themselves as pokemon. They talked for a little bit longer.

"So you really don't want to leave this island...huh?" Max asked.

"No. I mean at first I did but when I met Maranda I didn't want to anymore." Scott said.

"Awwwwwww that's sooooo sweet." said Maranda behind them.

Scott looked around and then jumped to his feet. He grabbed hold of Maranda's hand and they walked off together. Max sat there staring at the water trying to figure out wether or not he should just travel to different islands. He got bored and decided to train for a little bit. He found a nice tree and used Ember on it. Embers shot out of his mouth and the tree caught on fire. He used Fire Punch to knock the tree down and pushed it all the way to the ocean. Were the fire was put out.

Last edited:

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus considered the options for a moment, then shrugged.
    "Same here. Anything you fancy, or we could just wait for something to land on us."
    Smiling slightly, Mai appeared to think for a second. "OK, I think I've got a place."
    She offered her hands to the two Pokemon, then disappeared. Thaetus experienced the usual sensation of dissipating, as well as the purple light, before they appeared a split second later. They were in the middle of a small field-like area, with a small hill to their left and covered with small bushes and trees covered in berries. In some areas, small roots stuck out of the ground that looked rather appetising, though he wasn't particularly drawn to them. One of them seemed to come from one of the berry trees. Mai waded through the tall grass towards one of the smaller bushes, covered in small blue fruit, then began to eat.
    "Tuck in."
    He thought for a second, then randomly wondered over to one of the slightly smaller trees. The berries ware yellow and red, starting thin where they joined but widening out further down. He picked one and tried it. Seconds later, he was coughing and spluttering: the spicy flavour was overwhelming. He thought he saw the other two Pokemon grin slightly, but he moved on. He picked a second berry from a larger tree, this time pink with traces of yellow near the bottom. It starter as roughly spherical, curving as it went down. Picking one of the more curved one, he nibbled it much more cautiously this time. However, the sweet flavour was amazing. He ate it slowly, savouring each mouthful, then picked another one. Then a few more. He liked these ones.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Species Gallade

Name as a human Andrea

Name as a Pokemon The same, Andrea.

Personality Andrea is tremendously timid, so much that a lot of times he seems to disappear if he is even gently questioned or such. He speaks lowly, with the head reclined most of time, without looking at whoever he is talking to. If he is forced in doing so, he will try to escape from it. But wait: this doesn't mean he is a simple coward. He feels really really awkward when in presence of other people, that's true, but there is...something...that pushes him in doing things that a lot of people would consider more like insane than brave: that's a pride, and such an enormous one! You simply have to tickle him...maybe stating that he could not do that...and he will jump through hoops (even a lot of hoops) in order to accomplish it.

It is, as I already stated, truly a great deed to befriend him, but we can't say the same thing on antagonizing him. In fact, he can quickly forget his shyness, after a wrong word or maybe a nasty challenge...and let's simply say this: you don't want to see him enraged. Seriously. Because, on the same principle on which he will try to overcome all the trials he can be set before by anyone, he will ensure his vengeance to be complete, wholly satisfying and the worst possible.

To befriend him, instead, is at least a problematic task. He will flee if you're too aggressive, he will flee if you speak too openly from the beginning...difficult, isn't it?
    But there is a way, and a quite logical one, saying the truth: a good, interesting challenge. And then, another one, maybe. After that, you won't be a people anymore, but simply a friend. Now, Andrea will show his true colours: expansive, caring, willing, with a loyalty as big as his shyness, once and forever. It's really, really worthwile.

Shiny? Nope.

History before becoming a Pokemon There is not that much to say about Andrea: born in Italy, he moved to Viridian City at the age of 4. He showed to like pokemon a bit more than humans, especially psychic ones, and quite fell in love with a Ralts his father gave him as a gift; he trained her with care, until she become a beautyful Gardevoir.
    Meanwhile he started to get ospitalized quite often due to the "challenges" that he tried to overcome, like crossing Viridian Forest with never touching the ground, hanging upside down from the roof of the Pokemon Center, or even try to enter in the Pokemon League without badges, by climbing the customs building and all the Victory Road. Twice he ended under suspicion, but with no proofs, when boys that heavily wronged them found their bike completely destroyed, or their books in flames; but again, no one saw him, and he left no marks behind him.
    At the age of 14, as everyone in Kanto, he died...

Island Magic Island.

RP Sample
    This is from another RP I play in. The original is in Italian, and surely it's a lot better ^^
    To laugh, to cry, to grin or to sob, every single one of these options was viable in that moment.
    To laugh at the naivete of the Little Rin (but with the capital letter, of course! By then I considered it nearly a title, after that outburst at the temple she had earned my respect), to cry because I would have liked to be able to make the same thing, to grin for her confidence in the Legion, to sob because, probably, the thing for someone was not going to end well…
    And therefore what to do? It seemed like...nothing. Fejn? Fejn was trashed, I could understand it even through the shroud of sheer terror that wrapped me, and therefore out of the games for some unspecified time lasting between 5 minutes (not so likely) to infinite (even too likely).
    I risked strongly to being put away for an equal lapse of time, again, from a mere moment till the Eternity… along with others.

Yet it's strange like, on the moment, I did not ask even the most basic question: and the combat? Which combat, you will say? But the one that attracted me to the construction, obviously! Nevertheless the sight of Juny had been a sponge blow, irrevocable, total and an "Houston, we have a problem" so colossal to remove every other issue.
    Making a recap, therefore, the situation was this - reassumed obviously later on, not in that moment, in which I couldn't have done even 2+2.

- Fejn down. If dead or not, it was uncertain, but I could not control. So many things to do, so little time!
    - Rin that defied (defied!) the Legion. Ouch.
    - The Legion. Do I need to say something else?
    - The elf down, knocked out but without serious consequences, as I gambled on the moment.
    - I, useful as an adulterated taiwanese bedside table made of marzipan in a not working microwave. And if you are asking what's the use for it, you have understood the essence of the speech.

You will have already noticed, in this small and largely useless outline, the absence of an incognito: Zaky. Where was the child? He had entered with Rin, I didn't see it exit, therefore - strictly speaking - he was still in. As I have already explained, however, I was totally dipped in my small swimming pool of fear, with the intellectual abilities of the above mentioned piece of oriental furniture, and therefore not even this reasoning reached me… on the moment.
    Ah, how many things are mourned in the successive years!

But those of which I am speaking now are not "the successive years" , I did not know what would have happened and I was the usual taiwanese bedside table as intellectuality. I could not do anything other than watch Rin demi-challenging Juny, saying her that she did not mean to kill her (!) and even giving back to her the swords!
    Ok, at this point, where the courage had already left the battlefield for a lot of time, rose from the ranks a timid fragment of pride, largely male one, partially coming from the age; I approached, the legs a bit less shaking, until I arrived by Rin and I left me fall, sitting.
    Then my tongue started to move nearly alone, I did not know to which aim: I would have understood that later on, I thought, and I went on speaking.

Legion. Juny, if I can. Can I say a couple of words, yes? Then…
    We begin saying that, since my life is still somewhat beloved to me, it's not my interest to finish it here. Therefore…

I raised a gloved hand, beginning to gesture, dragged from the unexpected speech…

… therefore I don't think I could - or want, if it is for this - try to stop you. Nevertheless, nevertheless, nevertheless… you do not want to kill Rin, you say.
    And then? What you want to do, then? We have a issue here, a thorny one, because you could obtain Rin, BUT!

I raised the left arm suddenly, aiming high with the index, moving away a lock from in front of the eyes, that it made me looking an emo. I sweated. I was gambling with the lives, or anyway the freedom, of 5 persons, a undoubtedly high bet, but…
    It was worth it. Still today I repeat to me again and again: It was worth it.

But from your speech it seems like this child, to you, is, I don't know if "dear", but at least useful; so, it's in your interests that she remains healthy. But here a little logical jam sets off…

I continued to gesture, or better I increased, the long carmine hair that began to bathe in sweat while I prayed that all worked…

Which is? There are 3 possibilities.
    Number one:
    raised hand, thumb to mark the first answer You take her, we oppose ourselves and you kill us all. The most convenient in terms of time, the worst one if we speak about the consequent psycho-physical condition of Rin: riotous, sad, in short not so tending to obey at you, not apt to be a servant or even a lady in waiting, if you want. It's an option to discard, then, don't you think? But let's pass to option two…

I raised index and middle in order to mark the second answer.

You do not kill to us but you take away Rin. Unstable and tending to end into situation one, with the several cons. You take her, we return to bring her away, sooner or later someone will die, maybe Rin herself. You see again, little available to be used.

Last proposal…

Here, the dropping of the cards. I went all out with a couple of 7, and the only thing that I could hope…it was that Juny did not have in hand not even that one.

…you go away. You leave to Rin the choice of her own road and you don't force her. After all…

I smiled, a smile the least stiff and most like a shark - lawyer-style, in short- possible, task that I think I succeeded in enough well.

… she is subject to the free will, isn't she?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Dark clouds covered the skies above the Dragonite and Magnazone, and before you knew it, rain had started to heavily pour down. Megumi shivered at the coldness of the rain, and a thunder shock startled her once more as it looked like she was trying to cut off circulation to her newly-found tail. At this point, she may have very well been crying, but the rain had made it impossible to tell.

"Did you use to be a human?"

At this statement, Megumi's grip on her tail loosened slightly, and she went silent. Slowly, she looked up at the Magnezone. How had he known? She would have thought that he would call her crazy or something, but no, he was actually believing her! Could it be..?

"Wait, you two as well? Not just me?"

Before Megumi could speak to the Magnezone once again, another, new pokemon spoke up. A Gible, by the looks of it.

"Y-yes!" She stammered "I-I was human... y-you mean both of you were also...?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Yuu grabbed hold of Mai's hand, and for the first time in his life teleported. It felt odd, like he existed, but at the same time not, however a split-second after it had began, it was over, and they were in a field full of berry-wielding bushes and trees. It looked like more then a feast to him.

"Thank you for your hospitality." He said to the couple of pokemon he was with. True, they didn't exactly own the berry trees and bushes, and it wasn't like they were sharing a limited supply with him, but he most likely would have never found this place on his own.

Watching Thaetus cough on his berry, Yuu couldn't help but grin a little. It was a funny sight, but a thought wandered into his mind, as thoughts tended to do. A fully evolved pokemon should know what berries to eat and which to avoid. Why was it that he had slipped up then? Yuu considered the fact that he just might be human too, but put that in the back of his head. If he was, it didn't really concern him. For now, Yuu kept being a human to himself.

Glancing at a nearby tree, Yuu spied quite a few delicious-looking pink-colored berries. Pecha Berries if he remembered correctly. Picking one and slipping it into his mouth, he was very pleased with its sweet taste. Leaning against the trees trunk, Yuu leaned over to a low hanging branch to pick some more.

Yah, he could get used to this...

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus leaned back against the tree, sighing. That, he thought, was my first meal as a Pokemon, and they're no complaints from me. He'd always thought that Pokemon were unfortunate that they generally missed out on what people could have, but maybe they had the better deal. He'd eaten much more than he would normally, and he could actually feel the excess energy stored up in his body, ready to be used. He wondered if all Pokemon could do that, or only Fighting types, or maybe only even Gallades. Who knows?
    Lazily, he tried to levitate a stone with his eyes open. Succeeding, he sent it flying slowly round in swirling patterns. He glanced up at Mai, dosing in the top of one of the nearby trees. He gazed up at her for a minute, felling a sort of warm glow, then realised he'd dropped his stone and picked it up again. He looked over at Yuu, who was also relaxing against one of the trees. He'd found some berries he liked straight away. They weren't bad at all, but he preferred his ones. The sun came out from behind a cloud, and he wondered if it was going to rain. Then, he realised he didn't have any shelter. Mai probably knew where they could rest or take cover, but he didn't want to disturb her so he addressed Yuu.
    "Hey, Yuu. Do you know anywhere we'll be able to stay?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuu had eaten to his content, licking some of the remaining berry juice off of his lips with a hand on his full stomach. He had eaten more then just Pecha Berries, going on to try several other types. He enjoyed most of them, but ultimately had gone back to Pecha, as he liked their sweet taste the most.

"Hey, Yuu. Do you know anywhere we'll be able to stay?"

Hearing Thaetus' question, Yuu glanced up at the sky. It was getting pretty cloudy, so shelter would be a good idea. However, he himself had no idea where to find any.

"No, sorry." He responded "Ive only been on my own for a short while. Havn't exactly needed to deal with the weather until now."

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus contemplated this for a moment. They'd need somewhere to take cover from rain and, even if it didn't rain, they'd need somewhere to sleep. He considered Mai. He didn't want to disturb her, but this was seeming to become a more pressing matter. He got up and half walked over to her tree, going to float up, but then he remember his telepathy. Sitting back down, he closed his eyes. He could sense Mai and Yuu's minds in close proximity. He could tell that Yuu was not submerged in his subconscience, but fully in his body. Mai, on the other hand, was. He reached out in his mind, and felt himself coming to rest on the edge of her conscience, enough to speak but no more. It would be wrong to intrude. He felt her groan and drowsily, slightly testily, respond.
    "What is it?"
    "It's starting to cloud over, and we're wondering where we'd be able to take cover and sleep for the night."
    "You can stay round my place. It's large enough, and there's plenty of room nearby too. Let me rest, but wake me if it rains. I'll show you later."
    Gently, he withdrew from the link, then opened his eyes. He felt Yuu's curious gaze on his neck, so he turned round.
    "She says she'll show us her place later."
    He walked back over to his tree and lay back, pulling up his legs and folding his arms over his chest.
    "Weird day," he muttered to himself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuu nodded to Thaetus' answer, not wishing to wake the Kirlia from her sleep when it was not actually raining yet. Who knew? The clouds may just blow over and the sun would come up and shine again. However, he could handle getting a bit wet, and in the event it did rain, that would mean there would be more mud. Good for him.

"Weird day," he muttered to himself.

As it turned out, his new Grumpig ears were more sensitive to sound then his old human ones. Overhearing Thaetus talking to himself, he took the oppritunity to strike up a conversation, to pass time. Walking over, he sat himself down next to the Gallade.

"Wierd?" He questioned "How so?"

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    "Oh, just tonnes of stuff. Definitely out of the ordinary." He was surprised that Yuu had heard him, but with Pokemon having so many different abilities he'd have to be more careful. He was slightly hesitant of mentioning his past. He could easily be marked as mad, and he'd had enough persecution as a human from what he could remember. It wouldn't hurt not to tell, and it might if he did. You didn't have to be an Alakazam to work out which would be best at first.
    He leant back some more and slipped himself into a gap between two roots. It was amazing how comfortable these things actually were. "Nice place this, isn't it?" he commented, absent-mindedly. He picked up two pebbles with his mind and sent them whirling around in circles again. This was getting addictive. He could even make a sequence with these things, with some more practice. Aerobics. Pok-aerobics. Ha. He turned his head towards Yuu.
    "So, where'd you come from, Yuu?"

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    At his question, the Dragonite seemed to become less tense, loosened its grip on its tail, and looked up aTyro in amazement. Tyro didn't quite understand her response of silence, he felt quite happy that he had found someone else in his same situation. Well, almost same situation. There was no doubt many differences between them, not the least being that he was a Magnezone and he or she was a Dragonite.

The Dragonite opened her mouth, perhaps to respond. But any reponse was cut off by a cry from someone nearby. "Wait, you two as well? Not just me?"

Tyro shifted one of the two lesserof his three eyes to scan for the source of the voice. It seemed to be a Gible. Now that was intriguing, meeting not one, but two human-mons within a minute of each other? Tyro wasn't a believer in luck, and it would certainly be an interesting concidence.

"Y-yes!" the Dragonite stammered out. "I-I was human... y-you mean both of you were also...?"

Tyro bobbed up and down in the air twice as an affirmative nod. "Yes. At least, I was. What are your names?" he asked, pointing a pair of magnets towards the two Pokemon.

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    'Well, I call myself Coal now. What are you doing here? I thought this was a dragon island?' he asked. He peered out into the thunder, and thought he could make out the figure of a giant salamence stomping through the undergrowth.

'Dangerous place this.' he thought to himself, turning back to the frightened dragonite.

'Not much of a fully evolved dragon.' he laughed to himself.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    The Gible peered out into the darkness, as though looking for something. "Well, I call myself Coal now. What are you doing here? I thought this was a Dragon island?" it said.

"I wasn't aware that only Dragon-type Pokemon were allowed here," Tyro replied. He peered at the Gible. "Nice to meet you, Coal. I assume you are male?" He looked up at the sky with his primary eye. Clouds were gathering, and the sky was growing dark. Thunder rumbled in the distance as lightning flashed between the clouds.

Instinctively, without realizing what he was doing, Tyro raised all of his magnets towards the sky. A bolt of lightning flashed from the heavens and struck him, using his body as a conduit to conduct itself into the ground.

Tyro felt the electrical adreneline flow through his non-existent veins, and he spun around rapidly like a top. "Woooooweeee!" He felt a little light-headed, energized, and powerful. "What was that?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    "I... Im Megumi..." The Dragonite responded to the Magnezone's question. Both he and the Gible had been human? It wasn't just her, and that made her a bit relieved. She wasn't sure exactly why, but it did. She sat back and listened to the two boys conversation, not really thinking of anything to say in the current situation, that is, until a large bolt of lightning rained down and struck Tyro in the (head?) and with him being in such a close proximity to her, she did what any other girl in her position would: Scream, and strangle her tail once more. Once the ordeal had ended, and she realized that she was quite fine, she turned her attention to the well-being of the person whom had been shocked."

"Lightning, by the looks of it..." Megumi replied to Tyro's question, not wanting to get too near the pokemon lest it happen again. "Are... are you sure your ok?"

---------------------------------------------

Avoiding the question... Yuu thought to himself Yup, hes probably human, just dosn't want to admit it.

Yuu wasn't suprised by Thaetus' response. Wanting to hide being human was to be expected. Other pokemon most likely would have thought he was crazy. Yuu wasn't hiding it because he was afraid of being accused a lunatic, no, he honestly didn't care what other people thought of him. He was keeping being human to himself because he didn't wish to dwell on the fact. Honestly, he wished to keep his human life out of this, and establish his new pokemon as smothely as possible. However, then came the dreaded question:

"So, where'd you come from, Yuu?"

Blast! He couldn't just dance around this one, because if he did, it would leave openings for all sorts of others. Yuu concidered himself clever, but he wouldn't be able to keep the entire act together for that long. And so, he concented to revealing his identity. Now that he thought about it, it wasn't that big of a deal..."

"Not from around here, honestly." He said in a calm matter "No, I just woke up like this this morning, a short while before I met you two." Yuu stared through the tree branches which still bore many berries, dispite how they had feasted upon them earlier. "I have to agree with you... This is a very nice place..."

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "HAH!" laughed Dusty dominantly. He had never gained full control over flyng, but he did learn how to float on water, with a little help of his new move, Protect. His green ball shaped barrier rolled him across the waves. He was not far from the island he had seen days ago, but he was not close either.

About half way in between the two islands, the water becmae enraged. The waves crashed into ech other, as well as Dusty's barrier. He began to worry. The sky grew dark, the wind became rough, and suddenly, when Dusty thought it couldn't get anymore troublesome, a pokemon rose from the depths. Not just one, but five. Each of whom surrounded Dusty in a wide circle. Once the water cleared off of their bodies, their identity was made. Dusty, had traveled into the breeding ground, of Ghyrados. During the mating season no doubt.

"Great" he muttered.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Tyro twirled around in the air as though drunk, making a sound reminiscent of a police horn. "Oh yeah, never better!" Tyro replied. He stopped waving back and forth and looked Megumi in the eye. "Who would have guessed that being struck by lightning could be so fun? Well, if you're an electric Pokemon, I suppose." He peered at Megumi. "Why are you so timid?" Turning his two lesser eyes to the sky, he added, "Looks like it's going to start raining. We should find some shelter." He turned to Coal. "Know of any caves or anything around here?" A residual spark jumped across the poles of one of his magnets, making a crackling sound.

Years
    Kyle's eyes adjusted slightly as she slowly slid them open. She got a good view of her paw in front of her, but did nothing. She was at a loss of words, and realized now that this was it. Whatever happened to her old life; it was gone. She had something else to deal with now.

Sitting up, she still lay near the river. She made her way to the edges and put her front right paw in, feeling the water. Strangely…it felt good. Really good, and that was only one paw. She looked over it, front and back, marveling. Then she rubbed both paws together and thought to herself, it's now or never.

She jumped into the river's current and swam with it. Kyle never thought of herself as a swimming type, not being the immediate first response to a pool party, but now she could not imagine a life without the feel of it. It was exhilarating; amazing.

After awhile, she let herself swim under the current, amazed at how easy it was to keep a steady breath. She swam downstream, and after awhile, tried to use her tails to help her swim more efficiently. It helped in a way.

The current pulled fast. It seemed that her river was quickly turning to rapids. Instead of wanting to escape though, she stayed in the river and continuously pushed herself forward. She looked above water to try and see what was ahead of her from the view up top and saw only wild rapids. She returned down below and swam again, dodging jagged rocks that were in the way.

Then the river reached rapid proportions of extremists. The pressure of the water was getting heavy, and now it felt slightly uncomfortable, but she kept pressing on. Then the rapids ended on a waterfall that she fell over.

Instead of screaming though, she found herself laughing, smiling. She hit the water down below in a dive, uninjured. From there she swam out to the side, slightly out of breath. And it was here where she found herself in the presence of a Poliwag.

"Oh…hello," Kyle said.

"Hey, you fell from the top of the waterfall," said the child poliwag.

"Uh…yeah. Is that bad?"

"My mommy said it wasn't safe to do that. I want to do that!"

Kyle sighed. "Well, your mommy's probably right. Don't do it." Slightly unsure, you decide to ask the Pokemon a question, not even bothered by the fact that you can understand it. "Hey, where am I?"

"Don't you know?"

"Uh…no."

"You're on Aqua Island!"

His answer wasn't very informative to Kyle. It didn't even register as any landmark she remembered.

"Do you know what region we are on?"

"What's that?"

So this would be a lot harder than she thought. The way she saw it, it was either Pokemon called regions different names, or she wasn't in Kanto anymore. She asked one more question.

"Do you have a place where I can rest?"

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
    'I woke up in a Garchomp cave. We won't be able to go back there. But I think if we head back that way to the cliffs we should be able to find one. A Dratini said most my kind were on another island or something.' he said, turning, and beginning to walk to the forest edge.

The rain pattered down on his crest and he sighed. It was uncomfortable, but with no damp clothes or hair, it was rather odd. He hoped his large fin wouldn't act as a lightning rod, but then realized the magnezone was not only higher up than he, but also a large chumnk of metal.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus nodded, internally grinning at the answer. Not too unlike what happened to me, though my case was probably a bit more extreme. He considered what he should do next, but at that moment a small raindrop fell on his blade and shortened the debate considerably. The rain began to steadily pour, slowly getting heavier, so he quickly closed his eyes and told Mai. He felt her yawn, then get up. He withdrew quickly. He had no idea what would happen if he connected to somebody teleporting, and he didn't want to find out. Moments later, a small cloud of light formed into Mai, who dropped to the floor. She offered her hands again, and they both took them. Seconds later, they were standing just outside the enterence to a small tocky cave. The enterance was smooth, and looking round he saw severall other entrances nearby of varying sizes. Mai turned round.
    "This is my place. You can stay in here or in one of the adjoining caves if you prefer. For now, come in." The three of them walked into a room of polished rock, with rocky seats and table covered in woven leaves, with a couple of entrances going off in several directions. They sat down ("Quite comfy," he thought) and they began to talk.

KatouBot

Monkey In The Middle
    Years
    Species- Ninetales
    Name as a human- Amy

Name as a Pokemon- Amy.

Personality- Amy is a brash, quick to judge, young girl, She sees herslef as intelligent and leading. She however does often have doubts about herself which often leads to her to fail. She will often point out flaws and people and suggest ways to resolve them, which is quite annoying. She is known to panic in confusion or danger. She can have a good time and party once in a while. She usually makes sarcastic comments to others around her, annoying them more. Amy loves to draw and does it all the time, just drawing whatever she sees. She likes a good competition and won't back down from a challenge. Although she often has her doubts about herself and her self-esteem is usually low, she can be quite an amazing person that usually warms up to and opens up for those who want to get to know her and show it.

Amy can be abnormal at times, doing things out of the ordinary and seeming eccentric. She will love one thing and then not love it the next day. She can not keep herself away from others unless they are enemies. She loves to be around others all the time. She is quite out-going and never soft spoken. Persuading others to join in her fun is a favorite pastime she has. Amy will not let you forget her face as evident by behavior, you will never forget meeting her.Amy will want to meet you just to see how you act and how you feel. She might probe your mind if she needs to and will love to work her charm on you if she wants.
    Shiny?- No.
    History before becoming a Pokemon- Amy grew up in Celadon City. She loved the constant shopping and games. Not only tha, but she was a good friend of Erika and they would constantly meet to talk and play games. Once the virus started to hit, she noticed a strange change in her older brother, Dwayne's, behavior. He became distant from the family. He became rude and harsh to those around him. He eventually died of the desease. This sadden Amy to a point of depression. She left home to forget the memory of his death. She came upon a forest populated by all pokemon and one other girl her age. Mindy. They became best of friends and would play everyday with the thirty-something different pokemon that would live with them. They all had a wonderful time and the girls bonded so much. They told each other all about their past and how they came to this forest. Amy thought Mindy was quite a funny girl. She would always talk about her love for Arcanines and how she wished one lived with them. Amy eventually aquired a sexual attraction to Mindy, which confused her about her orientation. She still felt attracted to men but wanted to be with Mindy. So she concluded herself bisexual. Mindy returned the attraction after one summer afternoon skinnydipping in a lake. The two loved each other for a bit over seven years. From age ten to age seventeen, Amy knew this girl that made her laugh, cry and want to kiss her all over. Then she started to feel sick, as did Mindy. The two died on thier bed atop the trees in the forest of Kanto.
    Island- Flame Island

RP Sample- The sun was shining and everyone in the arena took notice of this beautiful day. It was the perfect day for a battle of this magnitude. Elana stood in the left hall which led to the main arena where she would be fighting. She, along with the three pokemon she had selected, Ambipom, Arcanine, and Absol, stood together, eyes shining bright, ready for this amazing battle.

"Ok...We've made it this far, you three. We just have a little bit to go. We have trained all over the Hoenn regionm, wating for this glorius day. I hope you three are ready, cause theres no going back now. I want you three to know that I love you. We have spent many time together. I picked you three for this match because I know how much you love me too. I always thought that the way to winning more battles was to keeping yourself distant from your pokemon and that would strengthen them. But I was dead wrong. I could never keep myself away from you three. We are a tean and nothing will change that."

The three pokemon were gleaming iwth joy at the profound speech Elana had finished. They ran over to her, tackling her down to the ground, into a large hug. The four of them really loved each other. The audience roared as they awaited the two challengers to appear. As the announcer's microphone blared a screech, the audience grew quite.

"Hello, Battle City fan! I welcome you to the finals!" The audience bagna its roar. "Introducing the man you all know! I man that has won countless battles and lost close to zero. The dragon master from Johto, Lance!" The croud blared as the red-headed champion came walking down the hall, onto his podium, ready for quite the match.

Amy shed a single tear before wiping the drop away and a smile beamed on her face. She pulled out three pokeballs. The red beams of shinging light encompassing the three pokemon. "Lets do this..." Amy walked down the hall out to the shining light of the sun ready for her battle. "It really is a nice day..."

Back