• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Request Hotel !

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    you kno what im stoping this discussion for the better, i dont wanna get banned, and i hope you do >.>

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    hehe i was just saying that saing you were a hacker was a possible threat that is all

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    Will anyone try my challenge? or request if that is what you want to call it.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Taeki I belivie I speek for everyone when I say 'We Refuse Your Request' you can push us untill the ends of time and space. If you had of came in and asked nicely we might of concidered it but you might as well take your buseness elsewhere. I may not be the starter of this thread but im sure newten would say exactly the same thing.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame I was just expressing my mind firmly

oh and latias 45 do you want your latias edited if so please post what you would like and 1 would be happy to do your request

Taeki

Furry Gerbil
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    You people can't take a challenge. Also, I fail to understand your logic. I said the so called bad *stu* word and no one cares when nickw1101 says bull**** no one cares!

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    dude stop paying out our customers if you want us to even consider your request apologize to each person who works here indivualy and then to our customers and we will consider your request (this dosent meen we will do it, that dicision has to come from newten)

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    somthing i forgot to say before; i joined at the same time as you and have posted almost 60 times asmuch as you have also you said to kirby you only come here once every 3 months right? if that is so, tell me how you posted 5 times this week, and if you think being 2 years older then someone makes you better and smarter then they are then i must be the best and smartest person working here; right? ill attempt your request but only if you show me your attempts at it then i will try but not before

oh and the main 3 workers here (newten, kirby, & I) all share knoledge and help each other improve our skills so before you come here saying were stupid and your smarter ect check your facts or in your case check your ages im 15 you and newten are 13 and kirby is 11 but that dont meen nothing so my request to you is please act your age and not your shoe size

sorry if this sounded like a flame i was just firmly expressing my mind

Back