• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Retaliators and The Downfall of Team Rocket [M] (OOC/SU)

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    In that case what should be done? We have three people in the lobby if I'm reading everything correctly and one active in the simulation room not counting kung fu's character...
    Afaik we have:
    • Simulation room: Kaede/Sherry (she's Sherry now), Andy/Nascent (not sure if he's now Nascent or still Andy)
    • Lobby: Aster, Gracidea, Chara, Marcus/John (he's John now, I think?), Christina
    Eric himself is about to meet those in the lobby (?) if I get this right.

Years
    • Seen today
    okay, thanks for clearing that up, the other thing would be what is the next step or how can we continue with Andy/Nascent missing for the time being, with an unknown on when they'll return. Especially considering that we're kind of a separated party right now and it can complicate things for everyone and be hard to track.

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Afaik we have:
    • Simulation room: Kaede/Sherry (she's Sherry now), Andy/Nascent (not sure if he's now Nascent or still Andy)
    • Lobby: Aster, Gracidea, Chara, Marcus/John (he's John now, I think?), Christina
    Eric himself is about to meet those in the lobby (?) if I get this right.

Popping in to confirm that Marcus is indeed John Keaton as of right now. :mareepwave:

I really liked the idea that he's 'technically' in disguise at the start due to the fact that he's normally... Very unpleasant to deal with if whoever he's talking to isn't a Pokemon lol. (plus I really loved the idea that he wasn't even invited there in the first place, because logically who would even know to send him a message since he's pretty much been off-grid for years, and the only people that know he has personal beef with TR are TR themselves lol)

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    from the IC post it looks like the simulation was interrupted by an emergency situation but good idea to double check.
    Ah, right. Apparently my brain skipped the "Eric turned the simulation off" part when I first read it. My bad. 😅

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been holding off on posting waiting to see what everyone else posted so we could possibly have some interactions between characters as the rest of us catch up with the other group members.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
    I've been holding off on posting waiting to see what everyone else posted so we could possibly have some interactions between characters as the rest of us catch up with the other group members.
    Maybe you can join this if the others are cool with it?
    FCG, Chara, and I were working on a joint post for the RP thread, but Chara's been away for a while now... Not sure what to do about that one.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    works for me, I'm down with that if the others are.

It is... Unfortunate that Chara seems to not be coming back. (much like a few others that I greatly miss) But indeed, things must move on. Your character has my full support to join the group post, just as long as FCG is also okay with it, or even still wants to do the group post at all.

Years
    • Seen today
    It is... Unfortunate that Chara seems to not be coming back. (much like a few others that I greatly miss) But indeed, things must move on. Your character has my full support to join the group post, just as long as FCG is also okay with it, or even still wants to do the group post at all.

sounds good, just send me a ping if yall want to do it and let me know what's already there and I can add what I can into it.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    sounds good, just send me a ping if yall want to do it and let me know what's already there and I can add what I can into it.

If we do continue, it will require some rewrites to remove Chara's involvement unless she shows up very soon. And I don't have the power to do that, FCG does, as she's the one who made the convo thread.

Back