• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the retarded fools

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    thanks for the comment(@ least someone posted...then again it's nly being 30 mins)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    "By the way, the definition of 'retard' is to hinder or to hold someone back. I think your life is about to become 'retarded'." ~ Grissom, CSI

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    o....k....I'll take that as advice..thanks

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
    Years
    This comic is horrible. The backgrounds are VERY badly made. That...snow is yellow like someone peed on it. It isn't funny either. And the llama is just...stupid. Stupid idea, stupid comic, stupid everything. You lose, 2/10 because you have spelling ;>>

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    the retarded fools The comic is awful. The word bubble doesn't even connect near the person who is speaking. The background in the first two panels is awful. The llama is awful I suggest redoing it. The third comic seems very very pointless. So your grade is 2/10 like AHD said you have good grammar.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    armadilloHD said:
    This comic is horrible. The backgrounds are VERY badly made. That...snow is yellow like someone peed on it. It isn't funny either. And the llama is just...stupid. Stupid idea, stupid comic, stupid everything. You lose, 2/10 because you have spelling ;>>
    ...uhh what snow?...well @ least you and goatman make sense...I don't see why I should re do it for to people tho...oh well...and how many times do I need to state that comics do not rely on graphics...or backgrounds

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    the retarded fools

numaro 3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    well if you wanna complain to ToK and krump feel free...
    krump: [email protected]
    ToK: [email protected]

send most other complaints to nintendo for the FE sprites(cept the assasian rbot)
    send capcom the complaints bout the megaman sorite
    send zan(don't know his e-mail)ur complaints bout the sword dude

and me 4 the 2 second llama thing

then you may tell us how to improve

have a nice day

^-^

Years
    I dunno if I want such a n00b e-mailing me. It doesn't mattah, ToK is too good for him. Megaluigi is too good for him. Gona Kickyourass is too good for him!

Back