• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of Jenny =)

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    Hello everyone!, it is me, so long no see you!!, i am like so back =D, i would like to have friends,cuz i don't think people remember me *cry* ;__;.

PM me if you wanna be friends =D

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Hey welcome back to PC Jenny I don't think we've met but I'll welcome you back anyway enjoy it here and make lots of friends feel free to PM me anytime

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Lol you're welcome anytime Jenny I just hope you have fun and enjoy it here and get to post lots and lots *Gives you Eevee and Skitty plushies*

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Erm....I guess you're welcome back.

I don't have much to say, other than to read up on our reading material and enjoy your stay.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hey, Jenny! ^_^ That feels weird, seeing as that's my most commonly used nickname. xD Welcome back! PM me if you would like to be friends or just talk. ^^
    ~Mem

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    +giggles timidly+
    I absolutely adore your sig ^_^ Pink is such a cute colour <3
    Hope you have a wonderful time here again <3 *hugs,and gives kanna plushies* I'll be sure to PM ya when i have the time ^_^

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    hmmm... Sorry that I don't remeber you, but Welcome back anyway! x3
    I'll be your friend if you'd like. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh, please only post once in a welcome thread. ^^;

Welcome back Jenny~! ^^ I do think I remember you, at least I remember welcoming you when you first joined. =D Have fun and enjoy your stay once more. X3

~Kelsey

Back