• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of the Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    "Wake up Taio," said a soft voice. "We have finally arrived at the Air Temple!"

Tiao was awoken to the sound of Nok's voice, as well as the sound the flying Bison's tail as it flapped through the air, causing wind updrafts. It was almost completely dark now, but he could still see some rays of sunlight on the horizon. It looked almost twilight. He lookd on, and saw a very big temple, which was floating on clouds. He could see that there were lights on, and could vaguely see the shadows of small animals flying about.

"Is that the temple, Nok?" asked Tiao in awe. "It looks big."

"Yes, that is the Air Temple," said Nok, smiling at the boy's wonder. "It is very big, and there is alot of space there. I grew up here since i was a boy, and it has never ceased to amaze me."

"What's going to happen to me when we arrive?" asked Tiao, realizing that he had only been here for the first time, and he had nowhere to go. "Where will i sleep?"

"Ah, yes, you will be staying with me for your stay at the Air Temple," said Nok. "Other water benders from the Southern Water Tribe will be arriving as well, so may very well see someone you recognize."

"Will Lei be there?" asked Tiao with excitement. "Do you know if he's coming?"

"There is a possibility, yes," said Nok, a little unsure what to say. "But dont get your hopes up Taio, he may not have survived the attack from the Northern Water tribe and Fire Nation soldiers." he said sadly.

"Dont worry, he will have survived!" said Tiao, obviously not hearing a word of what Nok had said to him.. "I know it!"

And onward they went, preparing to land on the Air Temple, of which Tiao looking forward to go, and which he was so unfamiliar with.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Wait a second, Lei is a guy? o O;;

IC: Many people were arriving on the shores of the Earth Kingdom, and more people had come to take the others away. I stood in silence, merely motioning and giving silent commands. The people who were foolish enough to ignore me got a good push into the cold waters, though eventually I fished them out and sent them to one of the leaders. I, on the other hand, merely stood and stared at the smoke that slowly rose from what was once a Southern Tribe. I would always remember it as the village that died for the war.

A smirk cross my lips but it didn't last long before another fleet of fishing ships came and went. I was starting to get irritated, for how many were arriving. I wanted to burn them all, to do exactly what my brother had neglected to do, but that wasn't my job, I decided bitterly. I wouldn't touch them, save for the ones who didn't follow my orders. I don't remember why people respected Cloaker. It's not like Cloaker was a nice person in general. But I suppose he was a sort of Oracle, with with his omens always right, for Cloaker had somewhat 'predicted' a war to break out. Nobody had believed it, Cloaker made sure of that, because if they did, they would've prepared.

And everything would've gone down the drain. But nonetheless, I was ready to take advantage of the respect I'd been awarded, and at the moment, did.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    (of course Lei is a guy, he raised Tiao as a son when Tiao's own parents abandoned him. but my character isnt like gay or anything, if thats what you were thinking o.O)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: aaagh. Server issues. Anyway, I thought Lei was Tiao's 'sister'. < <;; I wasn't thinking he was bi, that was totally not on my mind. *re-checks facts* And anyway, so to fix my goof on posts above...

Hmm...Pkmn Prodigy, do you mind if the man Zephyr killed was Lei? Or do you want Lei to live through this?

xDD Hilarious. Anyway...

IC: Clink.

Clink.

Clink.

Shuffling was heard throughtout the empty prison. People hearing the clattering of antler against metal scrambled to their bars. Or, the people who didn't know better. Myself, and a few others, remained silent and still, and it would've been hard to tell if we were dead or alive. I wore a torn black jacket, ripped from the prison fight that caused all of us to be permenantly locked in our cells. They hadn't bothered to give me a new set.

My eye's didn't look at the guard when his antlers stopped in front of my cell. They were closed, and for the reason it was day, my face didn't stare up at the ceiling, instead at the floor, causing my hair to drape over my face, making me look even more dead then I already looked. I heard a key spin in the lock, and the door to my cell open up. I didn't move.

"Hm. Maybe he died." A guards voice came.

"No, I don't think so." Another step of feet came along the voice and said, "He's not moving though...poke him. There's nothing he can to to us now, if he's dead."

I felt an antler stab at my side, unprotected for my arm was wrapped around my waist with my other arm hanging from the opposite shoulder.

"Hey, you're free to go. Stop acting dead. You're not allowed to be in here anymore. We've got another inmate comin in and he's takin' your cell." The first guard with the antlers said to me. I didn't move, and I heard the second one say, "You know, he really might be dead." My eyes snapped open with such speed, it was as though it was only an illusion that my eyes had been closed. The two guards stepped back in surprise, but noticing my lack of movement, they stepped forward again, and the first one snapped for me to get out.

I didn't move. The guards sighed and the second one said, "Most inmates rush out like we've got food. This one's definetely taken a toll from the prison."

I slowly stood up, though my arms didn't move. My back had been against the innermost wall of the prison for a good number of years, and an ear shattering crack was heard, and the guards continued to talk as though I were not there, saying, "That's weird. That guy's been in that position for at least a year, he can still move?", then, "Of course he can, didn't you hear that cracking and popping?"

I stared unblinkingly at them, and they stepped aside- out of the doorway to the broomcloset like prison. Wrenching my arms off my shoulder and waist I walked out of the prison room and noticed that the prison was extremely dark. It didn't bother me though, it was the sunlight when I stepped out that bothered me. I cringed and writhed in the sunlight, faltering and taking a good number of steps back into the prison.

My eyes snapped open with such speed, it was as though it was only an illusion that my eyes had been closed. My arms were crossed in the same position again, as though automatic. My gaze slid to the solid metal doors. No bars.

Fire Nation soldiers chattering in the room next door.

No prison.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    ((double post much >.>))

(i posted it but lost it ;-; stupid forums bein ebil and all..)

"come on sis" i said, uncoverng the ship and moving it out to the water "if we work hard we may be able to get there before dawn" i said, washing a wave over the fire we had made to make dinner last night.
    "ok" i said, getting in the boat and starting to row as soon as he got in "earth kingdom dead ahead" i said after about an hour, seeing a land mass infront of us

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Double posting is okay if it's because of the server, just delete one of them, and it'll be fine.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Haruhi slided down the banisters of the elegant-looking staircase. "Here I go!" She bellowed after Psyche, her younger sister, had landed safely.

She could feel her body moving opposite friction on the shiny, brown banister, but she miscalculated the time and fall down on her bottom.

"Ouch!" Peony, her another younger sister, and Psyche's twin, closed one eye and exclaimed in shock. She glanced sideways at Psyche, who was grinning from ear to ear. "Some people don't have all the luck," Peony concluded calmly after noticing a mischeivious twinkle in Psyche's light, sapphire eyes.

Haruhi gave an impatient shrug as she struggled to get up. "Well, what do you say to the shores? The girlat the seashore is selling seashells! She told me earlier this week she collected it from the very very very deep waters, beneath the outskirts of Earth Kingdom's harbour!"

The twins shook their heads. 'We've got a project to catch up on," Psyche explained as the trio made their way towards the living room, passing the hall. She giggled like a cheerful schoolgirl. "Of course, Peony and I won't be with you, but soembody else-"

Haruhi blushed furiously and swiftly gave Psyche a soft knock on her blonde head. "OK, no joking, I don't like him!" She hollered before attacking Peony on her left thigh as she was dancing around with spirit, obviously hinting something.

The blonde twin[Psyche] and the black-haired twin[Peony] both scampered off, wincing in mock pain. Psyche stuck out her tongue at Haruhi while Peony continued dancing all the way to the kitchen, where their help, Ayumu was, cutting oranges for Akira, Naru and Hanaki, their sickly grandmother.

Ayame, the other help was 'tucking' Hanaki-san to bed early after her asthma attack. "Ayumu will have the oranges ready in a split moment," She added with a soft whisper in her tone. "Please have it in bed, and Ayumu will be helping you." She stopped abruptly, offering a warm smile before stroding out of the room to do some household chores.
    ----------------------
    Haruhi's eyes widened at the sight of the sea. It was as if there was no end to the magnificent, blue waters that shimmers in the bright, fireball-like Sun, reflecting some images. Fluffy, cotton clouds drifted along the misty, orange sky and blankets of soft, fine sand invaded the ground.

The seashell girl was not here. Neither was anybody else. Haruhi figrued she had left earlier than before, and nobody in Earth Kingdom would go for a walk at the beach during noon. Hence, her doubt was absence, only recuperated after a few moments.

Smoke was coming from the east. Haruhi narrowed her eyes. What was that? Maybe she should go and investigate? Nobody in Earth Kingdom, or people who visits Earth Kingdom for that matters, ever burn near the sea. Haruhi's curiosity aroused in her throbbing heart, increasign within each step forwarded towards that direction.

Haruhi gasped again, a different gasp this time. It was a natural signal of horror gathering around her head as she thought further and further. The smoke was clear- a Southern Tribe, the village... was sacrificed. As her imagination ran wild, millions of thoughts raced through her mind, gathering at the tip of her skull.

People scurried around like little ants, yelling at the top of their lungs. Fire gulped down houses, leaping over the village like a blanket of heat before engulfing them in a split second. People crowded at the entrance of the village, fighting for the first to escape from this disaster. Fleets of ships went and vanished forever-nobody had seen them again.

Haruhi looked at her outfit. Luckily, her weapons were with her. She was all ready with a nice outfit, her trusy weapons, and a good goal in mind. The Northern Water Tribes had never really liked the Southern, but she couldn't imagine that they will be in cahoots with the Fire Nation! Grittign ehr teeth in fury, Haruhi dashed off, heading straight towards the village, determined to kill any Northern and Fire Nationers she could find.

Around two hours later, most of the villagers have been rescued. Haruhi closed her eyes and counted the small portion of people. There were about 30villagers who have been rescued, 18 injured, and the rest... sacrificed AND perished. Haruhi spotted a few Fire Nationers whom she have not made vanished yet, but she didn't bother to tail them. Instead, she sketched their faces in about 2 minutes before.

Few moments later, the rescued villagers were ready to escape with the injured ones, who were still healing. Haruhi naded farewell, then walked along the beach. It was only then she noticed fleets of boats shipping back. Haruhi tilted her head to her side, pondering over why did they return? However, few minutes later, she confirmed that it was another group of people... It was, the Southern Water Tribe!

"Excuse me..." She spoke to Yoshi. "If you will please tell me, what happened to the Northen Water Tribe and Fire Nations?" She paused for awhile before checking to see if they were either any of them. "Why are they attacking the Southern Tribe's village? And more importantly..." She gazed down on the pendant a little girl gave her just now. "Are you one of the villagers? Or were you one of them?"

Those green eyes of mine... Were they... Were they what they used to be? I wonder... Where was I bornt... And, who's that girl beside me...

Sometimes I hahe been described as philosphic, but I couldn't see why. In any case, no longer am I the old, aloof loner. Now a celebrity in the Air Normads, I can go anywhere with my trusted pals.

"Kasuga-san, it's time to reprot the horrifying news to our people" was all I heard before scampering back into reality. My companion, Qian Yi, was hurrying me to the microphone. The major news was not a pleasant one indeed. It took me some courage before I finally sprinted out of my room in the Air Normads base.

I never ran so fast in my whole life as an Elite Bender. I dashed like there was no tomorrow, like the Earth was crushing down on me. In fact, I dashed so fast that I banged into another Elite.

I have noticed him before a few times when the Elite gathered for a meeting to rebuild fallen temples. He was a rather innovative and amazing guy, always with ideas to offer. It was also because of him, the Air Normads managed to rebuild our power and strength, to offer our people more qualities. He had rather spiky brown hair and his clothes were mostly white, a proof that he was loyal to our Nation.

"Sorry!" I muttered, panting and out of breath. I collasped onto the ground. "I have to make an important announcement. That's all, because it was REAL rush to make our people know 'bout this, so..." I blushed unexpectedly. "Sorry again!"

I looked up to study his expression, but my eyes were almost half-closed, so nothing came out of my scanning.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    'finnaly....'i thought, trying to waterbend harder, the sun starting to come up already."we have to work harder, otherwise its gonna take us twice as long to get there, the suns coming up" i said, moving the water faster.
    "i know i know!" i said annoyedly "you dont have to say these things, you know i know what your thinking" i said angrilly, moving my arms faster and waterbending us closer to the land, the sun starting to come up, our canoe starting to go slower, luckily there was only about a mile left to go, so we'd be there in about fifteen minutes

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    The view was good, but soon the sun was going to go down and the moon appear. I'd rather be in my room than with a bunch of Northern waterbeners out on the deck. I walked down to go to my room. I was stopped by a couple of waterbenders on the way. They were the same ones who were trying to start something with that lone bender. "What do you guys want now?" I asked. I don't need this, not now! There powers were getting a little stronger, but not by much. They attacked, I parried all the attacks and sent flame to their feet. They fell down at the heat and the fire went to their heads. They blocked it with water. I went to my Martail arts skills. I hate it when mutiny happens! They were down before they could do anything.

I gave them to much mercy, but I let them go. I'd let the Fire Lord know about them when we got back. Besides, they're to beat up to do anything! Don't worry about Zecka, just watch them. I thought about it and just left it. By the time I got to my room the moon was out. I started playing a game to pass the time. I watched the ocean outside of my window. With the moon reflecting off of it, it looked quite beautiful! What the heck am I thinking?! I'm a fire nation soilder! Great, I'm going nuts!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My eyes snapped open again. I could feel it. The prescence. That accursed sun was gone, and the moon, now out. There was no doubt that there would be about a million water benders out on deck, but I needed even the slightest sliver of moon power now. This time, I left my room without a bang of my door. Simply opened it like a civilian, and closed it, like a civilian. The first thing I noticed were the two soldiers who'd tried to bother me earlier, with burn marks all over them. I stood and folded my arms to watch.

The moon would wait another few hours for me. This was too entertaining to pass up. The two men scowled at me, but scooted backwards, trying to get to deck so they could be in the moonlight. I scoffed and grabbed them both by the collar just before they made it to the door, they swung in my grasp and I was sure the pain of their burn magnified. Kicking open the door, for having no free hands I threw them out onto the deck where practicing water benders glanced at us in surprise, the water still floating around in the air, creating a rather majestic scene. I didn't say anything more to the two, but did tell myself that I was too nice for my own good.

Leaning on the railing, I let the moonlight pass my pale face, and I noticed my hand moving on it's own, bending a string of water into my hand to wrap itself around itself, and form a clear orb of water. Clenching my fist around it, the water fell from my hand, back into the ocean. I shook my head and reconjured a sphere of water, and this time, had little continents slide out of the surface. One for the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes, and Air Nomads. The bottom of the sphere was first to go draining away to leave smooth nothingness, like the original orb.Then was the massive part of land, the Earth Kingdom. Then was the Air Nomads. Then...then what? Lifting my other hand and wrapping it around the entire sphere, I lifted my hand again and dropped the sphere back into the water, save for the last continent I'd lifted.

My face was expressionless as I stared at the puddle of water that was once the Northern Water Tribe of my little simulation sphere. Would the Fire Nation be the last to go? Or, was it just because our continent had been on the top? My hand snapped the water back into the ocean. I would die before then, I promised myself. I would die before the Northern Tribe fell.

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
    (so sorry everyone, i had been very busy over the weekend :\ )

Yoshi had been suprised by the sudden outburst of question in this girl. She looked young and was obviously from ther Earth Kingdom because they were there. She had brilliant pink hair and blue eyes. "Um..." said Yoshi uncertainly. "I was one of the villagers of the Southern Water Tribe, until it was destroyed and taken over by the Fire Nation and Northern Water Tribe. I'm assuming they had joined forces, because they were together. But I have no Idea why they attacked us and us first. I mean, I always knew the Northen Tribe never really liked us, but to go this far..." he trailed off as he noticed his group of people became smaller and were all following the Earth Kingdom soldiers. "So sorry, but I have to go..." and pointed to the rest of the Southern Water Tribe that had fleed. He left the girl with an apology and caught up with his people.

He was walking towards the main village and in preparance for his speech, when suddenly a young girl had ran into him. He saw that she fell to the grown and hurriedly extended a hand to help get her back up, but when he examined her, he immediatly recognized her and smiled. She had plae green hair and bright green eyes to match with it. "No worries, Kasuga. Just try not to hurt yourself next time," he added with a smirk. "It always good to see an Elite up and ready for duty," he said proudly while still holding his hand out to pick her up.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Tiao and Nok had finally arrived at the Air Temple. After they had gon through the checkpoint, Nok had let Tiao explore for a little while.

"Wow, this plzce looks amazing!" Taio said to himself as he looked around. "I didn't expect it to be this big!"

In one direction, he saw a huge field where some flying bison were grazing peacefully. In another direction, he saw huge golden statues of legendary air benders. Small shops were open outside, selling various foods and supplies. Tiao went to one of the shops and bought one of the fruit pies they sold. He began to eat it and as he walked away, a voice called out to him from behind. It was a local air bender.

"Hey!" called out the voice. "Who are you?"

Taio turned around and saw an air bender about the same height as himself was speaking to him. "I'm Tiao," he answered in a muffled voice, mouth full of cherry fruit pie. "I'm from the Southern Water Tribe."

"Oh, i heard some of you guys would be coming here for a little while," the bender answered. "Welcome to the Air Temple. I'm Cruz." He held out his hand for Taio to shake.

"I'm Tiao," he answered, shakind Cruz's hand. "Nice to meet you. You guys have a great Air Temple here."

"Thanks, I heard about what happened with the Southern Water Tribe, and im sorry to hear about it," said Cruz sympathetically.

"Oh, its okay," said Taio quietly, looking at the ground.

"Umm, hey, why don't I show you around the Temple?" asked Cruz, seeming to realize that he said something he shouldn't have. "So, whaddya say?"

"Sure!" said Taio, a little excited.

So Taio went off to tour the Air Temple with his new friend, hoping he would meet more benders along the way.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Haruhi followed suit. "Actually, I am an Elite, but I dropepd back to Beginner in Earth Kingdom." She grinned slightly with her bubbliness. "But, oh well, since I used to be an Elite, I guess I can show you around, if you want, that is."

Haruhi gestured to the soldiers. "Hey, Ukino, Shino!" She yelled their names from behind, causing them to turn back. "Can you bring these people to safety? Of course, I know that's what you are doing, but the direction there, 35 degress northwest. there are troops of Northern Water tribe waiting for us!"

Ukino, the leader motioned a thanks back while Shino nodded approvingly. Haruhi beamed with triumph. "See that?" She turned to offer another cheeky grin to Yoshi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kasuga bit her lip sheepishly. Offering a nervous beam, she stood up with Shigeru's hand. "Thanks."

Kasuga brushed the dust of her shirt. "By the way, I trust you get the news?" She asked with a bit of interest to Shigeru. "The Northern Water Tribe and Fire Nations seemed to be allied in some form, and they are trying to destory the Southern Water Tribe's villages!"

After exclaiming that, Kasuga slammed her forehead. "Oh dear! I don't have the full details... Do you have?" She pleaded with Shigeru. "Please, I have a phobia of speaking in front of the mircophone!" Kasuga hinted, whispering into Shigeru's ear. "Please help me go..."

Dark Night

Years
    I tried falling asleep that night, but I couldn't. It wasn't only the noise from the waterbenders up on deck, but what I kept thinking and seeing. Everytime I'd close my eyes I'd see those who I'd kill, just right there in their sleep, not knowing they were gone till they were. Why did I do it? I asked myself. I've always never had a problem with killing, but not in cold blood. They hadn't done anything to me or my nation. I sat up in my bed and got back dressed in my uniform. I went over to my window and watched the ocean. I thought about who'd be next, who'd be the last nation to fall. Most likely it would be the Northern Water tribe to go down. Unless they felt the need that were weren't of any use to them early, then they'd go down then. The alliance between the 2 nations, wouldn't last long and everyone on this ship and all the others knew it. I was the one too lead the rebellion against them. The Fire Lord had oredered it to me.

I left my room and continued to think about everything. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some bread. I wasn't too hungry. I knew there would be a lot of water benders on the deck practiceing, but my power was enough if something were to start. I opended the door to the deck and got stares from all of the benders. I knew that they didn't expect a Fire Nation General to come up on the deck at this time. I ignored the stares and went to the railing. I looked over and saw the lone bender next to me. Great! This guy's probably going to be mad. I leanded against the railing and ate my bread watching all the water benders bending. I saw the 2 guys that had attacked me look over here and I stared right back, and icy, chilly stare. They turned away. I don't want anything to happen on my ship! At least, not yet.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It was her again. That general or whatever. Sighing, I lifted two tendrils of water into my hand, another sphere. Tossing the water ball up and down in the air, I waited for something to start again. Maybe those two idiots would be stupid enough to start another fight. Maybe I would be smart enough to start another fight. Well, I decided that fighting should be saved for destroying the rest of the Southern Tribes. It was incredibly awkward, having a human, no less a Fire Bender, next to me on this Fire Nation ship's deck.

Therefore...

"Can I help you?" I said as icily as I could muster, catching the sphere that had now turned to ice, and gripping it. She was really starting to bug me, for the fact that she even had the nerve to show herself on deck while the moon was out. Then, there was the fact that she decided- very foolishly, to stand near a lone soldier, especially the one who obviously disliked people in general. I pushed myself off the railing, and took a step back, just to put some comfortable distance between myself and the general. I didn't turn to face her, instead I looked up at the moon and felt it's majestic glow pierce my eyes, blinding me for a moment, before I looked back down at the churning ocean, the smooth water disrupted by this ship.

I finally stared at the captain, and inwardly made a face, keeping my real face blank and cold. She was ridiculously young to be a captain. No less, I decided that if I wanted to, I could easily pick her up and throw her over the side of the ship, she looked so small...to me anyway. But I was unnaturally tall, even for my age. Convinced that if I wanted to, I could use her head as an arm rest, I almost rolled my eyes, but kept my eyes where they were, and gripped the ice orb even harder, my fingers molding into the icy cold.

Was it the start of an easy battle? I thought, smirking in my mind, but again, keeping my outer expression hard and displeased.

Dark Night

Years
    OH great! I did make him mad! "Um..no." I said, this guy was starting to get me mad. So he really is a lone bender. I thought as he stepped away from me. I was probably bugging him as much as he was bugging me.

I just stayed there, leaning against the railing, not moveing, or even talking. I knew this guy was really good. He was a coldblooded killer as well. I got the image of him killing this defenseless old man. I can't believe a Water Bender would be so cold. I thought the Fire nation was supposed to be cold. I finished off my bread and looked at him. He was stareing at me, clenching an ice ball in his hand. No doubt looking me over, prepareing for a fight. If he wants a fight, I'll give it too him, but I'd prefer not to. Fire Lord said not to start anything, not yet. Even though I didn't want to start a fight, I formed some fire in my hand, just in case. This guy shouldn't underestimate me becuase my youth, size, and the moon is out. I can still put up a heck of a fight!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I couldn't resist. I had to laugh, at this little girl who thought she could take me on, when the moon was out. Surely she wasn't this foolish! The moon was my dearest, and only companion, and I smirked, and said, "Brave." Removing my fingers from within the ice sphere and tossing the sphere overboard to become water again, I turned around and continued, "But I'm not going to fight you." It wasn't worth the effort, I had decided. Resuming my position on the railing, since the girl had enough nerve to try and defend herself. I moved my hand like it was trailing in honey, making tendrils of water follow the tips of my long fingers.

I didn't need to fight her anymore then she needed to fight me. I'd save a battle for her in the future, that was true, when the Northern Tribe and the Fire Nation's agreement diminished to less then it was already. Making a whirlpool in midair by spinning my fingers around as fast as I could, I thought, 'She's bold. Either that, or she just doesn't know what she's up against.' Inwardly scoffing, I thought, 'A madman, that's what she's up against.' Letting the whirlpool fall back into the water, I glanced at the girl, and thought, 'She reminds me of A-Lu. Uncaring of just how strong their opponent is. Just knowing that she's being challenged and she's gonna fight.'

I sighed, and stared at the water, reflecting the moonlight as though telling the moon it was too generous, to be giving so much of it's power to an already powerful element.

"Awfully young to be a general." I said, bored of hearing stupid water benders fight each other like fools, training for the next battle and making their attacks look pretty. Might as well stab em' and kill 'em. Make it go faster. The dying person won't care if you kill them with a pretty move, or an ugly one. It only matters that your killing them. The thought made me wonder when the next battle would be.

Dark Night

Years
    "What are you laughing at?!" I asked. He shouldn't underetimate me becuse of my size and youth. "Huh?" Brave becuase I'm willing to defend myself and nation? This guy really is pysco! I watched this guy play around with the water and relaxed a bit. Well, he didn't want to fight, at least not know. That was a good thing! I continued to watch him, this guy's interesting, different than a lot of the lone benders I've met.

Young?! I'm just as good as the older Generals, maybe even better! "I'm just as good as the other Generals out there!" I replied. Offended by his comment I almost attacked but held myself back.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Listen little girl, attacking me when the moon is out, is a stupid idea. You're perhaps the most insecure person I've ever met." I said, letting a ring of water circle her head then fly off to twist around the other benders and tribe members, "Jumping to conclusions." I finished with a lazy air, wrapping the streak of water in my hand. I would've left, right then and there, but I knew I couldn't. The moon was out, and if I went back inside, then it would be just like leaving a beloved...er...person behind. Not that I'd ever met someone worth that much to me.

Which was another reason this girl was the most insecure person I'd ever met. I hadn't said anything about how powerful she was compared to the other general's, I'd only said that she was...er...young. She probably had pulled a few strings, but I let it go. I didn't really remember talking to anybody but that commisoner who'd gotten me into the army. Not after prison anyway, and 4 years of silence, it was hard to remember talking to anybody.

"So I've said a little too much." I muttered, clenching my fist and letting the water fall back to the ocean. I loved playing with the water at night, it was all I ever did. There was nothing better to do on this ship. Sleep, sit, and bend. That was my new life. I didn't care it was kind of monotonus, but oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back