• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Return of the 'King'.

Yū Narukami1

Merovin Incarnate
    Years
    Greetings all,

Whilst this is a new account that I have switched to, this is technically a re-introduction as I originally joined in 2005 and my last post was in 2011; plus I can't say I was ever all that active so I felt that a fresh start was in order. I finally decided to take the dive and return to the pokecommunity world. I'm definitely considering jump back into the fan game development again and already have a few ideas, so you may see me around there in between other areas as I find my place again. I can't really say much more besides the fact that nostalgia always wins.

Years
    Oh wow has it really been four years since you last posted? I was still here back then, but not the same member as I am today. Nice to have you back by the way.

The Game Development section is definitely where you should get your fangame projects up and have a promising future making your own games, and I can counteract that statement about nostalgia because I never let it get in the way of enjoying new stuff as well.

Good luck with what you have planned, and catch you later!

Yū Narukami1

Merovin Incarnate
    Years
    Thank you all! It's interesting to see how much has changed and how much remains the same, it's a little strange. I need to get back into the swing of things!

I can't say I like to think of myself as ancient... :p I mean, that was only 10 years ago I first join;- damn it...

Yay returning members. <3 Hey, Yū, welcome back.

Yeah.. a lot has changed but PC will always be the same at its core haha. ;p Game development is still as awesome as ever and the creative community here only keeps growing so I'm sure you'll be able to keep yourself busy. I remember playing Raptor from the GD forum and loving it so much. Gotta check the forum out and see what games I'm missing.

Have fun and be sure to stick this time!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Welcome back to your palace, Yū! It's nice to have you back ^__^

As you'd probably remember, the game development community here is just as busy as ever and I'm sure they'd love to check out some of your stuff 8) I really like your avatar and signature btw, nice choices! :D

Looking forward to seeing you around (:

Yū Narukami1

Merovin Incarnate
    Years
    Game development has always had a special place here, I'm glad to hear that hasn't changed. I don't plan on going anywhere this time round!

Welcome back to your palace, Yū! It's nice to have you back ^__^

As you'd probably remember, the game development community here is just as busy as ever and I'm sure they'd love to check out some of your stuff 8) I really like your avatar and signature btw, nice choices! :D

Looking forward to seeing you around (:

Thank you, I can tell you have good taste! Haha. Does this mean you're a Persona fan? :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    10 years ago? Dang! I thought I was bad joining in 2008 and then starting a new account last year haha. Welcome back though!

Back