• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Return of the Pokemon World Tournament?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Yeah, I guess that if they were going to put anything postgame in ORAS, it would be a Battle Frontier. Although it would be awesome, maybe having the PWT too would be too much. But I think it would be great if Hoenn gym leaders / E4 participated in events like the Battle Dome, for example!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Yeah, I guess that if they were going to put anything postgame in ORAS, it would be a Battle Frontier. Although it would be awesome, maybe having the PWT too would be too much. But I think it would be great if Hoenn gym leaders / E4 participated in events like the Battle Dome, for example!

Maybe this time instead of a gym leader PWT they only have the E4 and the champions. After all Lorelei, and Agatha could use updates as they were last seen in Gen's III remakes of the Kanto games.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Actually that could be possible having PWT inside the Battle Frontier. Maybe put it in the middle of the island and arrange the island a la Sinnoh's Battle Frontier with the Hoenn facilities?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Actually that could be possible having PWT inside the Battle Frontier. Maybe put it in the middle of the island and arrange the island a la Sinnoh's Battle Frontier with the Hoenn facilities?

The thing is though, it literally has almost the same setup as the Battle Dome. It would either have to replace it or not be in the game at all, since I doubt they would include two redundant facilities.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Or make PWT be a different building structure? Maybe a Stadium rather than a Dome? They are technically different I guess. Or take a structure from Sinnoh's?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Or make PWT be a different building structure? Maybe a Stadium rather than a Dome? They are technically different I guess. Or take a structure from Sinnoh's?

I didn't mean the structure, I meant the actual tournament format was literally the same as the Battle Dome's. It would be redundant for them to have two tournament styles of the same format in the BF, or even in the same region at all.

They could always include it inside the Battle Dome.

I agree with this idea, I believe I said somewhere that they could always include the trainers from PWT in the Battle Dome tournament itself.

Back