• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Return of Touch Screen Features

Do you want the games to be entirely playable using the touch screen?

• Total voters

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
Years
  • I think that the C-Gear was neat but that it would be nice were the touch screen more usable. After Gen IV had implemented some pretty neat features, Black and White seemed lacking. Even if the C-Gear is necessary and must be utilised on the bottom screen, it would be nice if there was at least the option to scroll between menus. I really miss a few of the Pokétch's features - particularly the counter option.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I honestly have no care whatsoever for the C-Gear! If anything, scratch it and make it similar to HGSS with skins for the background of it. The green was ugly anyway (HGSS). :B

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Meh, couldn't care less what they do. But i hope they don't waste heaps of time on it. There are many other parts of the game that need to be brought back/ improved.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • I doubt they would change it due to the C-Gear being the reason B/W took years to develop. But if they do, use the touch screen interface of HGSS, replace the PokeGear with the C-Gear.

Back