• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The right angle will give me +1000 followers

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

:c

Like 90% of the time I do take a selfie it looks good for 5 seconds before I decide it's gross and trash it. I've only really snapchatted one or two people selfies, but the rest is a pile of unconfidence ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Like 90% of the time I do take a selfie it looks good for 5 seconds before I decide it's gross and trash it. I've only really snapchatted one or two people selfies, but the rest is a pile of unconfidence ;-;
    Still waiting for my zappy facial

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years

Back in my day we called them "self portraits" and you had to have a proper film camera and could only take a few dozen pictures. Then you took the film to the photo booth, paid real money, and you waited hours or even days to get them back. You had no idea how they'd look and most were terrible, blurry blobs with red eyes, but gosh dangit you were happy with what you got. Kids these days.

I actually used to process film at my job. It was one of the things I looked forward most too. I'm really sad we switched to a dry lab so we have to send out all the film. Something appealing about the old process.

I don't get why she's so self concious, she's very pretty.
    actually both of you are ^_^

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Oh yeah, I guess I take selfies for snapchat pretty often. Then it's just a few seconds though and people don't really screenshot me haha so that's fine.
    Throwback to when Rika accidentally posted selfies in the Discord general chat instead of sending them to Gav and then basically had a panic attack.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I used to take more until I realised how much uglier I look in selfies than pictures other people take of me. I don't use social media anymore so there's a lot less point taking selfies but I do take them sometimes if someone wants to know what I'm doing and want to let them know visually.

Years
    When I had my phone I never took seflies or pictures in general, but ever since it's been broken I've been feeling the urge to take selfies. It's annoying.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    I take selfies once every... two years? xD

No but seriously, the last and only time I took a selfie was in December of 2014 (I know 15 months =/= two years, but still), when my hair cooperated with me in California and I thought it would never cooperate like that ever again. I'm not a fan of selfies in general, so naturally I don't take a lot. Something about the idea of showing my face in a selfie to the world doesn't sit with me too well.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Soooon eventually I promise xD

I don't get why she's so self concious, she's very pretty.
    actually both of you are ^_^

it's photos - they magically find the most unattractive side to me and make me look bleh

Throwback to when Rika accidentally posted selfies in the Discord general chat instead of sending them to Gav and then basically had a panic attack.

I was trying not to die from laughter in the middle of my lecture xD

Back