• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rise of Team Fusion: a PokéMorph adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Haldariad56: Sure. You may or may not start late (depending on how this goes), but it shouldn't be too hard to jump in :)

Sacred Beo: Sure :)

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Name: Jenny Dale
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Jenny also has a thick, light blue cloak that she uses to cover herself up when in public.
    Personality: Jenny has a fairly calm but cold air about her. It is usually very hard for her to get angry or riled up about something, but she also has a lack of interests of things that either don't concern her or she feel just don't apply to anything. Her coldness has only increase since she was taken by Team Fusion and being turned into a Pokemorph, due to people either ignoring her outright violent towards her. This has caused her to be much of a loner and to keep as far away from people as she can possibly get.

Despite this outward coldness, Jenny will help those who are in need of it, including saving people would had drowned otherwise. Though she usually keeps herself hiding while doing this or else runs away as quickly as she could from the person she saved. Because of this, there have been some reports of 'The Mysterious Tentacruel', who saves people. Though she will never admit it, Jenny actually likes the attention.
    History:
    Jenny was born and raised on Four Island with her small but close family. Her family lived a very traditional life on Four Island, living off of the land for the most part. At a young age Jenny's father gave her a Tentacool he found while fishing and the two quickly forged a close bond and never left each other side. Jenny had very little interest in the world outside of her island and so did not go on a Pokemon Journey when she turned ten. She was content with just staying on her little island and trainer her Tentacool (who soon evolved into a Tentacruel) so that he could defend her and help out around the home.

Jenny had hoped to live out the rest of her life on that island with her family and Tentacruel, but it was not to be.

One night, Team Fusion stormed the island in order to look for other people or Pokemon to experiment on. When they tried to take Jenny's Tentacruel away, she fought tooth and nail against them. Interested in the close connection between the two, the leader of the raid took them back to the labortory to be tested on, knocking both her and her Jellyfish Pokemon out. When the captured girl woke up she found herself laying right next to her beloved Pokemon, unconious, in a glass container with some water in it and a large machine right above them. Jenny held onto her Tentacruel with some tears in her eyes as the machine started up. Then a large lazer shot at Jenny and she screamed loudly in pain before blacking out once more.

When she woke up again, she was in another glass container and, to her suprise, she could breath under water! She also noticed that she had many tentacles coming from her back that she was in full control over. She looked around and saw some scientists with their heads bent together. She couldn't understand what was being said but they sounded pretty excited. Jenny then noticed that a group of people where taking the body of a Tentacruel to the trash. Jenny moaned with grief, knowing that the Tentacruel they were carrying was hers. Slowly, the grief was replaced by anger with a great burst of energy, she broke the case they put her and killed anyone she could get her tentacles on. Jenny then escaped the lab and has been traveling the seas and ocean since then…
    Type of Morph:Jenny is a Tentacruel morph that can not change her form. She has the Clear Body ability, so her abilities can't be lowered, and she can use quite a few attacks that Tentacruels can us. She can breathe under water and be able to make her tentacles as long or short as she wants. Jenny can also inject poison through the tentacles.
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SJ[Failbandit]

The fail police are here.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Name: Sinister Elliot

Appearance: Before the incident that caused Sinister to change, he was quite the guy. He had dark, black hair, which he wore up in a fauxhawk. He was quite skinny, had very bony shoulders and knobby knees. He was very tall, about 6'2". His arms were out of proportion with his body, as they reached down and the ended of his fingers reached his knees. His face was very skinny, and along with the thin look he was also incredibly pale; his skin seemed to reflect sunlight. His legs, although quite long, were indeed very muscular; despite the fact that Sinister didn't look very muscular, however looks can be deceiving. After he was fused, he grew in height another 4 inches, turning out to be a total of 6'6". Because of his fusion with a Feraligatr, his spine sticks out more and he ended up with large red spikes that ran from the top of his head; which are visible within the fauxhawk and stuck out a bit higher than it, and go down his neck all the way down his spine and lower end at his lower back. Reluctantly he does not have to deal with a tail; however his hands and his feet nearly doubled in size, and have claws now sticking out of the fingertips. The feature that seems to be the most visible was his two bottom K-9s, which had become very large, ending at about where his nostrils are, and were angled outward.

Personality: Sinister happened to be a man who kept to himself. He didn't have that much of a life, as he really ended up just listening to music and ignoring the rest of the world. He wasn't out to do something great with his life, just to make it through and be able to enjoy it once it was on the verge of ending. His self esteem and confidence had been withered down to zero, perhaps because of the evident snickers and laughs out in public places, seeming to be all aimed at him. Sinister kept his heart to himself, and thought that he really only needed to live to be happy. He was a fan of loneliness, and had managed to flirt with the dark and make friends with the shadows. After the fusion, he seemed to view things differently. Sinister believed that he could actually do some things if he put his all into it, and that he was able to succeed in whatever it was he did with the right strength. He believes that he can make something of this new power, but is puzzled as to why it is they did this to him. He lost his fear of saying what he thinks, for the most part, as he doesn't see it as intimidating anymore because of the fact that he's been turned into a "freakshow". His life tended to consist of food, water, sleep, and music, as he never was one for conversation. He would always let himself mentally wander off and enjoy beats and rhythms, and he never took the world seriously as they never could take him seriously.

History: Sinister resided in Blackthorn City, where he lived with no one but his parents. They decided, upon seeing how Sinister turned out, that they were not going to have any other children. As life went on and Sinister went into High School, his parents began to tell him to participate, but he refused and kept denying any suggestions. This began to make the parents arguer with each other, and basically a war was sparked in the family. In the end, Sinister's parents ended up lashing out on him for no reason at all.

As he grew, he began to realize that he no longer needed anyone else other than himself, and that he was able to get by without the "help" of his parents. He wasn't even known to many, even though he was quite possibly the best student in the school and aced his classes with ease. His only true recognition was; when recess came about, big races were held, and Sinister would always win, beating each contestant by at least 15 feet. He always felt that no matter who tried to help him, he would remain alone, as he seemed to be better off this way; his parents proved that.
    The day came when his parent's support came down to nothing, and the Sinister was truly alone. It was his senior year in high school that he decided to leave the family and go be somewhat happy, or anything close to it. That day, they called his name to come across the stage, and no one knew where he had gone to. He was on his own now, with nothing but some food, water, the open road calling his name.

He decided that he was going to live his life in secrecy, and that he was going to travel about that land going who knows where. He walked in the shadows and made sure he was not seen, as for some reason he saw many missing signs with his name on it all over the place. He must have walked a hundred miles before he began to miss his old life, even though he realized there wasn't anything to miss. He decided, as he felt the loneliness getting to him, he would walk out into the town he was near and he would surround himself with people, just so that the loneliness would disappear, or at least go away for some time.
    Eventually his walking into the town became habit, until one day a large crowd of people pushed him onto a boat and, unable to get off, was taken far away from the place he thought he once knew oh so well. When the boat finally hit the shore, he found himself in the middle of the Hoenn region, somewhere around Slateport City. He immediately went back into hiding and began walking in one direction hoping to find somewhere he could reside.
    He began to take little walks into the cities and towns he came across, each one longer than the next. He was not recognized, so he was able to freely walk in public, or so he thought. He was under the assumption he was safe…until one day he was walking, when a van drove up, hopped the curve and cornered him. Without warning, men came out and took him away, and this was the first encounter with Team Fusion.
    Mercilessly, the team performed tests on Sinister. His DNA merely ended up in total haywire, and he became a dud, or so they thought at the time. Without any second thoughts, they merely tossed away the lifeless corpse, not looking back on it. Fortunatey, this was not the end. Shortly after the team ditched him, Sinister woke up and realized he had been changed. His new tasks were, to figure himself out in his new form, to escape the team wanting reposession over him, and having to escape his past from catching up. He has been roaming and running from civilization and still is, trying to find others...

Type of Morph: Sinister is able to morph into a Feraligatr whenever he chooses too, with the understanding that he will never be able to go back to being fully human. He believes that his powers are limited now, but he will be able to do so much more when he truly learns of his Feraligatr form. The attacks he only knows are Hydro pump and Bite, and he is an extremely good swimmer. He now figures that if he cannot walk around in public without being criticized, then those who offer the criticism are going to have to learn to have him around.

RP Sample: "I wish that this was easier than it has to be."
    Sinister washed his face in the cool, refreshing river water as he murmurs to himself.
    "I just wish I could know why it is they did this to me…I mean I don't see any significance in doing this to anyone like me…"
    Sinister looked down at his large hands, claws and all and just sighed, knowing he could never go back to being the person he was. Why would they do this type of thing to him? He couldn't imagine a possible reason. This angered him, to a very large extent. His hands clenched into fists, and they began to shake wildly and spasm.
    "What could they possibly want…from ME? I'm just a kid…I didn't do anything wrong…I don't understand!"
    Sinister, losing his control picked up a large rock and threw it into the vast green array of a campsite, which consisted merely of a fire, a river, and some wood he had found. It vanished out of site, and then the clunk of the rock against a tree was heard as it pummeled the dirt underneath it. Hearing this made Sinister even more infuriated as he felt as though he was the dirt beneath the rock…
    "Get it together Sin…this ship is quickly sinking, man, pull it together…"
    Slowly, he began to shake less violently…
    "C'mon Sin…I know that day has become so haunting…just try to forget it…I can't forget it I know I can't, my mind keeps playing it over and over…just relax…"
    Slowly but surely, Sinister's conversations with himself calmed him down. He knew he hated the Team Fusion that had done this to him, and he knew that he had to run until the day that he deceased. He thought he could never trust anyone…and yet he was so open to finding someone else like him; someone else so that he could trust someone…Making the decision it was time to move along once again, Sinister stood up and stretched. He knew he had another long walk ahead of him and many more to come. He sighed, and took one last look at the campsite…and out of nowhere, screamed at the top of his lungs:
    "I hope you're all happy, I really hope you enjoyed making me a shipwreck! But mark my words; I will never let you overpower me again!"
    With this oath he took within him, he turned without another word and sprinted as fast as he could into the wilderness…

I hope I got everything...I'd be the one to forget to put something in.

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Name: Beo Caine
    Gend: 19
    Appearance: Before the experiments Beo was a normal looking 19 year old guy.. although he was shorter then most he was only 5'6.. Beo's hair was blond, short and spikey. His face is made up of several characteristics, everyone tells him that he has a very chisield defined face.. Light blue is the color of his eyes, and he has three freckles under his left eye that form a triangle. Beo's ears are about average size.His usual outfit consisted of a red t-shirt, and blue jeans with holes in various places. Other various items, are a bright blue head band that helps to keep his hair up, and two matching wrist bands.

Personality: Beo's personality has changed over the years. When he was very young he was a happy kid with everything going for him.. Over the years though from various incidents he became less of the happy child, and more of the down to earth teenager, with an attitude problem.. He stopped listening to everyone, and does his own thing. Beo has a very cocky attitude and hates to be intterupted. Even with his cocky attitude though he cares about the people around him, and at any moment he would help someone in need. Beo likes to be alone alot of time.. he is basically misunderstood..

When traveling in groups which is very seldom, Beo enjoys telling people what to do, and taking command.. He feels he is a natural born leader and his way is the best way. If you disagree with him then you may run into a bit of a problem.. Beo also enjoys being right about things, and when he is wrong he'll get very hot headed and deny everything.

History: When Beo was a very young kid he had everything going for him, a loving rich family, supportive friends, anything a kid could ask for.... When Beo turned ten years old, he really wanted to go on his pokemon journey but his parents both denied him this saying it was not in the best intrest of there son, to run around the country facing wild creatures. Beo just shrugged and believed his parents were right, after all he had always looked to his parents for advice and loved them. Instead he stayed in school, and daydreamed about pokemon. But on his sixteenth birthday him and his parents were on there way home from dinner and they were struck by another vehicle... Beo was the only survivor, the doctors told him he must have had a very strong will to live, because he had never seen anyone live from that much damage to the body...

After the incident Beo couldn't stand being near anything that reminded of him of his family... So he donated all of his familys land and money to a charity and packed only a few things.. He then traveled around the world, for three years alone, growing much more mature, and learning how to live on your own two feet.. He always had encounters with pokemon and throughout his travels he befriended tons of them, hoping to one day go on his own pokemon journey. One specific encounter has always stayed with Beo, it was a few days after he had left everything behind, he was traveling through the forest in the middle of the night and out of nowhere he was attacked by a huge Ursaring. Beo fought with all his might by he had no way of making it out of this until a Scyther came from no where and fought the Ursaring away. The Scyther turned his head towards Beo nodded and darted off into the night. Beo never saw that Scyther again, but he has always used that experience to drive himself forward and push through any obstacle. Then one day he was abducted by team fusion...

Type of Morph: After the experiments though things changed for Beo, his body grew to immensly to be about 6 ft.. His hair turned white and grew long to below his shoulders. From his forehead grew to slightly noticable horns. One very noticeable trait is his left arm, it changed to a firey red color, with basically a talon for a hand. Beo now wears a long black overcoat to cover this up. The jeans he once wore also match the color of his arm with the bottoms turning to a more orange color. The moves he knows consist of Blaze Kick, Sky upper cut, and Focus Energy. Along with these new looks and abilities, Beo's speed increased immensly and he gained much more strength then he had before.

RP Sample: Mira, and Wolfsrain you have both Rped with me, and Wolf youve seen my RP's lol... But if you need a sample I can get one!

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: Briane Gen

Appearance: When he was fully human he was quite tall for his age and had brown shaggy hair with his bangs reaching to his eyebrows.

After his little encounter with the team fushion he has a cubone skull helmet that he can put on fully or put it to the back of his head, and short brown tail. He whears a brown hoodie and blue jeans.

Personality: He is very energetic and loves rough housing and messing around. Altough if you piss him off or the situation is dire he'll get very serious. He is also very inteligent

History: Mostly he was at home and whent to the woods to find pokemon to play with the wild pokemon, becuse around his area the pokemon where friendly. In just a matter of 3 weeks he would begin his pokemon journey untill he was taken while playing in the forest.

Type of Morph: Normaly he is in a half and half form discribed in "Appearance", but when he is tired or weak he will turn fully cubone. he can use bone rush, bonemarang, and bone club.

RP Sample: Like Beo, I RP with you two in the Pokemon Transformation Revamped. But ill get a sample if you want. ^-^

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Charzeon: You are Accepted though I'm going to give everyone a little heads up that I won't be taking any further pictures in place of a description.

SJ: Does your character have a last name? o.o'
    Anyway, you're Accepted~

Sacred Beo: You are Pending. I would like a little more detail in all areas...

sandeon: I'm sorry, but you're declined. You are lacking considerably in all areas... But if you would be willing to spend some more time on your SU and add quite a bit more meat, I wouldn't have any problem accepting you.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Name: Maxwell 'Psyke' Jones
    Appearance:

Psyke stands at a respectable five-foot-eleven and weighs in the neighborhood of one hundred fifty pounds. His hair is cut chin-length and is a natural black in color. His eyes are a deep blue. Psyke's body, while not "buff", is certainly capable of physical labor and is nothing to scoff at. Clothing wise, Psyke chooses to wear a lavender baseball cap that faces backward, a latex black undershirt, a lavender hooded coat, a bright silver belt, baggy black jeans, and dark steel-toed boots. On his wrist is a band developed to help Psyke keep his psychic abilities in check.

Personality: Psyke, having been abandoned as a child, is naturally wary of his environment and takes everything cautiously. When being introduced to a new individual, Psyke uses his psychic abilities to pry into their mind in an attempt to "figure out" the kind of person he is dealing with. As he has nothing to base judgments of "good" or "bad" after, he only looks to his experiences as markers for whether or not someone is desirable to be around. Though cold at first, one can easily see a much brighter side of Psyke if Psyke lets it be.

Psyke's morals have shown to differ from most of society's. Due to the chain of events leading him to where he is at the present, he confuses good and bad for personal gain. an example is his method for attaining money for survival: Typically, he will rob passing tourists of their money using his psychic abilities. He reasons that why should these tourists carry around more money in their wallets than he has seen in his lifetime. He firmly believes everyone should have the basic right to exist, and his being an outcast from society has served to manipulate his mind into thinking twisted acts like robbery are okay as long as they server the "greater good".

History: Prior to the mentioned abduction by Team Fusion, Psyke was an orphan living nearby Saffron City. Born the bastard son of a prostitute, Psyke wondered about for two days before being found by a local professor. The professor took him into his house and cared for him in place of his dead mother.

After two years passed, Psyke stumbled into the professor's private laboratory and, through toddler recklessness, knocked over a display holding a prototype "Psystone" - an object being developed by the professor in an attempt to evolve Eevee into an Espeon instantly. The highly radioactive stone manipulated brain cells in Psyke's cerebellum resulting in psychic abilities. Once the professor noticed these abilities, he labored and created a band that would be able to suppress these psychic abilities. As Psyke grew up, he learned how to manipulate the band to give him varying degrees of psychic power. He began keeping it at 40%, which is where it stands today.

Eventually, when Psyke reached the age of nine, the professor was killed by thieves, who were in turn killed by an enraged Psyke. Not knowing where to go, Psyke ventured outdoors and walked to the edge of the city, making his home in an old cave and surviving off tourists whom he used his abilities to steal from. Eight years down the road, Psyke found himself in Celadon attempting to get a job at the local department store. Instead of entering the building, he was hit over the head with a crowbar and taken to Team Fusion's headquarters, where experiments caused him to be able to morph into a certain Pokémon.

Type of Morph: Due to the experiments, Psyke was granted the ability to morph into a Gengar. As a Gengar, Psyke can meld with shadows becoming indistinguishable from the real thing. Also, while morphed, Psyke may use his natural psychic abilities without restriction. However, the higher the magnitude of psychic abilities used, the longer Psyke must remain in his Gengar form. If Psyke stays in Gengar form for longer than thirty six hours, he loses both the ability to morph back and his human persona. The longest Psyke has been in Gengar form has been recorded as thirty hours before he morphed back out of sheer exhaustion.

Extra: Psyke's abilities will not be used without reason. If he removes his band (or a plot device causes this), he will go berserk. While berserk, Psyke's abilities could potentially knock down a skyscraper, but this causes him to enter a coma. I've never actually done this in an RP and won't be doing it in this one. However, if you would like to incorporate this into the story, feel free.

RP Sample:
    Taken from Pokémon: The Ultimates
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Quick question, what's the general rating on this RP and its events? Are we talking PG, PG-13, or R? I'm tossing around ideas for what I want to do with Jetswipe and his alternate form so I was just wondering.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    .Psyke: You are Pending. I was too lazy to put on the actual SU that you can't use pictures, so I appreciate it that you did do a paragraph of text as well. I would, however, like to see another good paragraph in personality. Also, I'm not sure about the abilities that your character gained in the second paragraph of your History. If you would like to keep it, I would like to ask you to have your character be morphed with a Psychic Pokemon.

GodofPH: o.o' Uhm, this is rated PG-15, soo... Nothing too out there ;)

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    .Psyke: You are Pending. I was too lazy to put on the actual SU that you can't use pictures, so I appreciate it that you did do a paragraph of text as well. I would, however, like to see another good paragraph in personality. Also, I'm not sure about the abilities that your character gained in the second paragraph of your History. If you would like to keep it, I would like to ask you to have your character be morphed with a Psychic Pokemon.

GodofPH: o.o' Uhm, this is rated PG-15, soo... Nothing too out there ;)

In every game Gengar has been capable of using Psychic, not to mention the anime in which it has used Psychic at least once that I know of.

Another paragraph of personality I can do.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Name: Marik Freed
    Appearance:

Marik Freed is a very good looking nineteen year old boy. His hair is somewhere in between a perfect blonde hair and bright golden hair. The former is reached when it is perfectly dry, and the latter is reached when he has very wet hair. He never wears a hat, but constantly keeps it spiked up on the top about two inches up from front to back, kind of like a Caesar, spiked hair, or sometimes a phaux hawk. His bright, light blue eyes match up perfectly with his hair. He has a normal straight curved nose with a small mouth, and oval shaped ears. He is somewhat skinny, but this is due mostly to his body type. In the last few years he has been working out and building quite a bit of muscle on his chest and arms. He is almost never caught without some pair of blue jeans out in the wild. He has several alone in his backpack ranging from light blue to dark blue, and all shades in each. He also likes to wear T-shirts (black, white, brown, blue), and sometimes with a light, dark blue jacket with orange and white stripes running through the upper chest area/shoulders. Other times with a cyan farmers shirt jacket, black shirt jacket or a slightly furry beige shirt jacket. When the cold/rainy weather roles around, he wears a dark blue thick hooded sweater or his favourite dark brown leather jacket. Marik always wears grey airwalk skateboarding shoes, with black and white stripes running along it.

Personality: Marik is a very agressive person when it comes to, well pretty much anything. He is always confident in himself, almost to a point of pride, but his confidence has paid out in much of his life. These traits often help him in his kung-fu trainning, but make him somewhat a sore winner and loser. He needs to learn to control these traits when unsing martial arts. Although he may be independent in many things, such as pokemon battles, he loves to make new friends. Friendship is a very important thing in Marik's life, he wouldn't know where he would be without the experiences from his childhood friends. Once he has made a friend, he will tend to joke around alot. He is very funny and a joking about almost anything, however he is also capable of being serious. He will often challenge his friends to almost anything new he attempts, and loves competition. His confidence often helps him win battles, but when he loses he is crushed. He will need to learn more from losing in a pokemon battle before he is able to accept losses more easily. Until then he will remain a trainer that is strong and confident, as will his pokemon. His favourite elements are fire and ice, and he loves fighting type pokemon. He gets cold very easily, preferring warm weather. But when it comes to a challenge he will brave anything to win.

History: Marik was born and raised in Celadon City. His mother was names Susanne, she was a nurse at the local hospital, and his father was a chiropractor and also did chiropractic for pokemon sometimes as well. His parent's beliefs and morals made him into the proud and confident young man he is today. He has always spent his life around pokemon, while in school or in Celedon. He also has seen a few encounters in the wild with his father, although he never really got into pokemon for his early childhood.

He attended grade school and highschool like most normal kids did. However, he knew there was something he want to be that didn't involve an ivy league post secondary school. Ever since he had begun martial arts trainning in karate at ages 8-10, judo at ages 11-17, and kung fu ages 13-19 Marik had always wanted to become a martial arts master. He was at the respective Celedon martial arts gyms nearly all day of everyday, when he wasn't in school. As a result, Marik became a strong person in Martial Arts.

When he finally graduated highschool, he knew he wanted to join the Saffron kung-fu gym. It was a gym for people who had seen kung fu nearly their whole life to train even further and maybe have a career in teaching kung fu. There was one rule, however, in order to join the gym, you needed to have a fighting pokemon with you. It was a very pokemon oriented gym, oddly enough, taking moves from pokemon and using with humans.

His dad, noticing his son's conviction to the school, went out and bought his son a Tyrogue. Marik loved the pokemon immediately, joining the gym with it and begining his trainning. By the end of the first year, and to Marik's surprise, Tyrogue evolved into Hitmontop. Marik loved this pokemon even more and it showed Marik some awesome moved while upside, such as kicking, or using your legs and body when he wasn't on the ground.

One day he left for his home in Celadon to visit his parent's one weekend. Hitmontop opted to stay back and train some more, so Marik was by himself. As he was walking along the dark path at night, annd ehearing s cracked twig behind him. As he turned around he could hear the pace rapidly increase. Before he could even look up at the face, something struck him across the face and the next thing he could remember was waking up strapped to an experimental table with Needles and tubes stuck in him...

Type of Morph: Marik can take both the form and moves of Infernape or take his regular human form, both are under his control. Also, Marik not only knows martial arts moves, he knoows the martial arts involving use of all the limbs (monkeys) and his ability to use martial arts in both forms has gone through the roof. There isn't really too many negatives to the morph except for two (for appearances sake).

When Marik is in his human form, he can use certain elemental moves (Such as fire punch), which would see his hands covered in flames as he uses his kung fu techniques.

The other is that he always keeps the tail Infernape in either form. Which is useful for climbing, however, it is very sensitive to other things.

Other than these there is no talk about other pysical change from the experiment.

Marik knows these moves while in Infernape form:

Abilty: Blaze (When hurt, Marik's fire move's increase in damage)

Moves: Flame Wheel, Close Combat, Calm Mind, Flare Blitz, Fire Spin, Flame Thrower, Fire Punch, Double Kick, and Blaze Kick.

RP Sample:

"Road to the Indigo Plateau"

Ian got off the train that had finally reached the Pallet Town station at 2:00 pm. It was pretty early in the afternoon and the sun was right over top of Ian. The train station was up on a higher elevation than the rest of the town. Ian could see the whole town with the sun above him. Yet this town was rather small, with maybe several dozen houses in the town, mostly spread out and a large building here and there.

It was really weird for Ian who was so used to the city. Celedon city was probably one of the biggest cities in the Kanto region next to Saffron city, an almost immediate neighbour. Ian had taken the afternoon ferry from Celedon to Viridian city, getting there close to midnight. Then after resting there for a couple of hours, he took the mid-morning train all the way to Pallet town. Based upon what he could see, the town was so small it didn't even look like it needed a train station.

Ian was walking full of confidence and pride as he walked down the steps of the train platform and on the dirt path towards the building on the far side of Pallet Town. He knew this is what he wanted to do; become a pokemon master, and go to the Indigo Plateau. He was also hoping to make a lot of new friends and gain new pokemon. He would prove himself to be the very best, and win any challenge that came his way.

He continued down the path, it was getting brighter outside, and looked to be clear skies. Houses here were not in subdivisions but every now and then along a short path off the main road. Two story buildings with people trying to get away from the big city. Not the life for Ian, who preferred the big city and subdivisions of houses.

Ian got excited the closer and closer he got to the large building on the other side of town. He had been waiting a while for this and his dream had finally come true. He had finally reached the end of the pathway before the building. He paused for a second, taking in the excitement he was experiencing. The red brick columns on either side of the black metal gate said professor Oak and it was then that he knew this was the right place. Up along the path that slightly twisted to the left was a large pink building with a domed shaped roof and a massive windmill behind the lab. The blue door was wide open, as if expecting trainers to entre. Ian walked in through the doors, ready to begin his career.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    .Psyke: But their psychic abilities are always stricktly limitied and Psychic is learned through a TM. As long as you try to keep the psychic powers to a minimum, I have no problem with it. He can have telekinesis and such, but just nothing uber powerful as his main source of power is his Gengar.

Sacred Beo: I would really still like more detail in Appearance... But it's your choice. You are Accepted.

Haldariad56: You are Accepted! In hot pink, too! I'm sure you appreciate that :3

Freestyle Farfetch'd: You are Reserved.

And with that, I shall close SUs (something I had planned to do much earlier xD)

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    What's the deadline for getting your character sheets done, may I ask? I'm pretty knackered right now, havn't slept in over 24hrs, so yeah... May be tommorow until I'm done

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Eh, the deadline is whenever wolfsrain feels up to bothering people to get their SUs in. I'm going camping, so I'm not sure when I'll be on again... >.>'

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    The Psychic was merely telekinesis anyway. I agree, so am I in?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Psyke; Yeah, I think so.

*sigh* Leave it to Mira to make me do all the work. :D

Anyways, Deadline is 48 hours-ish. So... yeah...

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'd like to reserve a spot here. I'm not sure which Pokemon to use yet, that'll take some deliberation. But this is a fantastic idea.

I know this is my first post at PC, but I've RPed elsewhere, and I'm not lacking in skills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back