• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the rising shadows... (rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ok this is my latest rp. the setting is in the year 2109 heres the plot!

plot: in 2104 it was a peacful time full of happiness and love. *bleh* people and pokemon lived together in peace. but there were those who hated this life. they wanted darkness to rule so they created a secret team, blackstar.

after two years of happiness the people of blackstar decided to strike. they captured pokemon turning them evil with various control devices. now, to this day blackstar has ruled the world but some people escaped. now a handful of pokemon and people set out to make things right.

heres the sign up thingy:

name:
    pokemon: (trainers)
    looks:

i`ll give you more details later!

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ok ill join! :-) but shouldnt your form be there d.e.

name:joe
    race: (pokemon, trainer, pokemorph...)- pokemorph trainer-aggron, has 3 pokemon
    special powers:ability to morph
    pokemon: (trainers) flygon, tyranitar, eevee
    looks:see avatar

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ((Aggy-sama! *Pokes* You disappeared! for a while!))

Name: Platinum
    Race:Pokemorph( Dragonite)(trainer)
    Special Powers: She has the ability to retain her pokemon powers as a human and her voice has healing attributes.
    Pokemon: Absol( Severed Star), Manetric( Static), Tyranitar(Charger), Dewgong( Placid), Pigeot( Tornado)
    Appearance: Mid hieght, Long silver hair that is tied into two huge braids. Wears Large black leather boots that rise up to her knees, A purple shirt that says " I listen to what my rice crispies tell me" and baggy black shorts. Her wrists have silver metal shackles and her skin has a porcelen look. Her eyes are a pupiless seafoam green indicating that she may be blind. She has the tattoo of silver dragonite wings on her back when in human form. In her pokemon form she is a silver dragonite.

+Charbaby+

Mistress Charbaby ^^
    Years
    Oo, I'll join! ^.^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

name: Tyra
    race: Human, trainer.
    special powers: None.
    pokemon: Charizard (Inferno), Gyrados (Rage), Raichu (Jolt), Typhosion (Volcan)
    looks: A fairly tall young girl with bright, brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. She has a pale complexion and a slim body structure. She wears black trousers and a red strappy top, sometimes with a black jacket.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: sry i couldnt reply... heres my profile:

name: saphira
    race: pokemorph~espeon
    special powers: morphing, and shadow blast
    looks: light blue tank, blue denim jeans, silver espeon ears and tail, and a purple espeon diamond.

i gotta go right now start whenever!!!

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ((ill start))

"eevee i chose you!" i shouted at the top of my voice as the brown and grey fur apeared from the pokeball. i had been cornered once again by team blackstar, and a shiftree a lucidolo and an arcanine stood before me. i was in my aggron form and eevee was ready to fightthe shiftree leapt in to the air and lucidolo and arcanine made movements towards eevee. the fight had begun.....

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    name: Koora (Japanese for cola ^-^)
    race: mew morph
    special powers: Morphing and er...whatever mew can do, I suppose 0-0
    pokemon: none
    looks: Human: 5' 4", blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, wears a white t-shirt and blue shorts. Morph: 4' 11",white mew ears and white tail tipped with navy blue, blue hair with white streaks, same clothes. Pokemon: white mew with blue-tipped tail and feet. Koora spends most time in mew form

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    name: Spire
    race: (pokemon, trainer, pokemorph...): Pokemon
    special powers: Is Entai!
    pokemon: None
    looks: You should know that.
    ((Turst me, I won't godmod with Entai, I'll make him quite weak.))

I sat nearby, watching the progress of this PokeMorph child, hidden deeply in foliage.
    My eyes gleamed through the trees when I snarled at the Blackstar cronies, but I was too weak to do anything. They had already tried to capture me, and nearly won, but I ran quickly...
    What was my fate now, would they find me?
    If they did, I was doomed to be captured...

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ((everyone can start))

i ran and jumped in to the air to intercept shiftreei caught it and pulled it down so i could use a take down atack. eevee had already used double team and was now surrouning the arcanine and lucidolo. "now eevee, use quick attack!" i shouted and eevee emerged slamming in to arcanine, my three enemies formed up and stood side by side again, i powered up hyper beam, ready to fire...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: actually i will be a wild pokemon, silver espeon with sapphire eyes and diamond.

ic: saphira watched the trainer battle fiercly against the three pokemon. she knew it was unfair but it wasnt any of her buisiness... saphira sighed. i guess ill help them... she thought and in a flash of silver landed in front of the aggron and eevee...

Aggron91

init
    Years
    "woah" i said just before i fired, this distraction caused me to miss, but i was still intriuged. arcanine jumped towards me and i started battling with it, i couldnt see the other pokemon, but i knew eevee could look after itself, i was just hoping tht the espeon would be ok.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphiras sapphire eys followed the arcaine. at the last second she jumped into the air and bit down on its neck, buying the aggron some time to attack.

ooc: welcome back aggy! havent seen u in a while...

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ooc- aggy? *falls off chair* hey d.e its been a while

ic- i powered up hyper beam and shot it (ooc- i think we have been in this situation b4 d.e) at the arcanine and it fell to the floor, fainted, eevee used take down on shiftree.i turned to face the lucidolo, i powered up solar beam...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: haha! i called you aggy! did i freak you out? i do that to a lot of people... HA!!!

ic: saphira got an idea. combining attacks. she powered up a psybeam...

Aggron91

init
    Years
    ooc- not realy, but ppl started calling me aggy now lol

i let rip with solar beam. before it could reach its target i saw eevee finally fainting the shiftree. it all came down to this attack....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira released her psybeam. it mixed with the solar beam turning white. this is gonna be one strong attack... she thought.

Aggron91

init
    Years
    the attacks mixed and spiraled around each other. for a moment it seamed like a certain k-o, but lucidolo jumped up and released a hydro pump on to me, i fell backwards and was consumed by water, but if the espeon could control the path of the attack then the lucidolo may still be hit....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira was faced with a delima. help person? or control attack? saphira chose both. she focused on the attack controling it. the bem hit its target. saphira never stayed around to watch. she ran over to the trainer, standing beside him. what can i do? she asked telepathicly, hoping it would work...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back