• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Road to Pokemon Master!

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Leo didn't even hear the other trainer order her Eevee to use Tackle, but the brown fox stormed towards the dazed Blitz. The head-on collision that it had has affected both Pokémon in an unexpected manner. Leo thought about Blitz hitting Eve by the side, not the head. Leo got so caught up in his thoughts that he forgot to snap his Eevee out of his dizziness. The Tackle attack hit Blitz right on his chest. It made him tumble across the ground. He stood up after he has stopped skittering on the ground.

"Blitz, do the same thing again. This time at full speed, and when you notice it running towards you, move slightly to the left then hit her by the side." He ordered as silently as he can, so that the opposing trainer may not hear him.

That was a really specific command that Leo wasn't sure if Blitz understood it. Blitz just stood there, staring at his trainer, then he gave a nod and stormed towards Eve. He ran at an even greater speed than before. The streak of light became visible much faster than the first one. All that Leo could do now was to hope that Blitz had understood what he had just said.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Akura didn't hear Leo's exact order, but she understood he was saying something out of the ordinary to Blitz.

"Eve! Tail Whip again!"

But Eve was even more determined than before to not obey Akura. So naturally, it plunged forward in an angry tackle instead. Akura facepalmed; maybe she should have realized that and ordered a Tackle to make Eve use Tail Whip?

Eve seemed a bit angry now. Why? Why was it doing this to Akura?

((OOC: Now your Tackle can pretty much defeat Eve if you're doing it like you planned ^^ Is it enough to battle with only the Eevees or do we have to bring forth the other pokémon as well?))

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    "Let's make this a one-on-one! It's getting late and uh, I want a little rest before I head out tomorrow... Mime Jr!" Claudia told Bonnie as she called out her Pokemon.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "Come one Bonsly!" She said, her Bonsly happily bounced in front of his trainer and smiled at his opponent. Bonnie sighed as her Pokemon didn't seem very....competitive.

"Well anyways, since I am a nice person I believe that you should call the first move." Bonnie smirked. She was ready for this battle, she knew she was going to win.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Bonnie was choosing her Bonsly to battle. It didn't look very competitive, but Claudia wasn't going to go easy on it just for that reason.

"Well anyways, since I am a nice person I believe that you should call the first move," Bonnie called over.

"Great. Mime Jr., confusion!" Claudia yelled, wasting no time. Cookie put his hands together and squeezed his eyes shut, sending psychic waves towards the litte Bonsly across the field, which was becoming engulfed in the purple rays. Claudia was going to like this little psychic type. It didn't even have to move in order to inflict damage.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    As expected, Eve came storming forward the speeding Blitz. Leo crossed his fingers. He still wasn't quite sure if Blitz got his order correctly. When Eve was coming closer, Blitz took a sidestep. This made Leo breathe in relief. Almost immediately after the sidestep, Blitz faced Eve by her side and pushed with all his might. The poor thing flew a great distance and was obviously hurt by the explosive Tackle that it had just received. Blitz walked gracefully back to his trainer. Leo ran towards Eve and examined her. She was injured, which Leo was guilty for. If it was day, Leo might have laughed at how he has beaten the other trainer, but in this case, he was just sorry for the trouble he had caused. He stood up and walked over to Akura.

"I'm really sorry for that last hit. If I were you, I'd get Eve to the Pokémon Center real quick." he said as apologetically as he could.

((OOC: So, I guess my Eevee's level just got up?))

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ((OOC: It probably did ^^ Though I'd say Eve's level also got up :p Because unless we give pokémon levels whenever they participate in battle, and not just when they win, they will grow really slowly since we don't really grind as hard in the RP as we do in the games... xD ))

Akura watched Eve taking a clever attack from Blitz. That Eevee of Leo's really was intelligent. Whatever Leo had whispered to the pokémon earlier, this was probably the result. Flawless. Akura was slightly bitter at the Eevee that didn't listen to her...

Leo rushed up to her pokémon, as his own was pretty much unscathed. He seemed worried... did he care for her pokémon? Akura made a motion to walk over to them, but Leo got up and walked up to her instead. "I'm really sorry for that last hit," he said and sounded genuinely sorry. "If I were you, I'd get Eve to the Pokémon Center real quick."

Akura was stunned for a moment, for a reason she couldn't really explain. But she nodded, and picked up Eve from the ground. The pokémon was unconscious. "Why won't you listen to me?" Akura said, airing her thoughts out loud.

"I guess I should... but that means I'd have to go back to Viridian. Don't you think she'll be ok if she rests the whole night?" Akura asked Leo. "She didn't take any other kind of damage than direct blows, no poison or burns or anything. I was thinking of camping out here, you see. I've got a tent."

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Purple waves stormed towards Bonsly, quickly Bonnie called out her move. "Bonsly, use Copycat!"

Copycat was a move that pretty much copied the last move that was used, in this case it was Confusion. Bonsly scrunched his face as he released purple waves of his own towards Mime Jr. The waves went in between the larger waves coming towards Bonsly. As the waves hit Bonsly, he flew back a couple inches. Bonsly regained his stance and was ready for the next move.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    "I guess I should... but that means I'd have to go back to Viridian. Don't you think she'll be ok if she rests the whole night? She didn't take any other kind of damage than direct blows, no poison or burns or anything. I was thinking of camping out here, you see. I've got a tent." Akura told Leo. "I guess so. A good night's rest will do it good. I can help you set up camp if you want, but after that, I'll be leaving." he replied.

And so, Leo helped Akura set her tent, make fire and pretty much everything you need to do when you set up camp. After that, Leo said his goodbye to the trainer and started walking towards Route 2 again. Blitz was still outside of his Pokéball and was following him as he walked forward mindlessly, staring up the sky like Mew was there. He just had his first win in a trainer battle, and he was pretty much proud for that.

((OOC: I officially ran out of anything to do in Viridian City. Can we move on to the next route now? Pretty please :D))

Back