• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Roast of Klippy

Whop should we roast next?

• Christos

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Chase

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Lucid

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Spiff

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucid

Look, my internet is super bad, So ima just toss this here for now, cuz Im about to be cut off for a bit.

Well, I hope you can all be far more creative this time. JFC. Let's dig up those undergrown dorks with you staff dorks and give Klippy what's coming to him, he won the last poll!

If you don't know what a roast is, here:
    "Roast (comedy) A roast is an event in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected to good-natured jokes at their expense intended to amuse the event's wider audience. This type of event was created as a mock counter to a toast."

This isn't an excuse to troll. Post in toast format only. No "lol u suck" plz. Post your rants about said person, and yes, they've already consented to this, so use mercy sparingly. We only roast the ones we love <3 broh.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm ready...

The Roast of Klippy

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • This letter is not a memoir. Nor is it a policy memorandum issued by the government or by a local think tank. Rather, it is an assessment of how Mr. Klippy believes in ?free speech by permit only?. Here's the story: Klippy makes a lot of exaggerated claims. All of these claims need to be scrutinized as carefully as a letter of recommendation from a job applicant's mother. Consider, for example, Klippy's claim that all literature that opposes sectarianism was forged by atrabilious warmongers. The fact of the matter is that finding the best way to put inexorable pressure on him to be a bit more careful about what he says and does is a challenging problem indeed. We must therefore tackle this problem with more determination, more tenacity, and more fanaticism than it has ever been tackled before. Only then will people realize that Klippy believes that he has an absolute right to be intolerant in the name of tolerance. As you can no doubt determine from comments like that, facts and Klippy are like oil and water.

There can be no doubt that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Bourbonism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem facing us all. Second, Klippy serves up his smarmy form of elitism as intellectual fast food for his judgmental factotums. And finally, Klippy is a crime-stained liar. Let's list some of Klippy's more shrewish lies: First, he avows that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the capricious hands of temperamental, peremptory lowlifes. Second, he feels that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat. And third, he wants us to believe that imperialism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. I presented that list to get you to see that Klippy warrants that yahooism is the answer to all of our problems. Perhaps yahooism is indeed the answer but only if the question was, ?What's the moral equivalent of letting Klippy promote promiscuity and obscene language??

To say that Klippy's theories are a public admission of his immaturity and insensitivity is not new. Nevertheless, his shills say, ?Hanging out with asinine doryphores is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience.? Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that I have in fact told Klippy that he needs a mental carminative. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to his response. I suppose Klippy just doesn't want to admit that I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke him for trying to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, Klippy is often accused of introducing more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms. His hirelings usually respond with a message along the lines of, ?So what? At least Klippy isn't making bargains with the devil.? I suppose there's an argument to be made for that, but aren't we forgetting that remaining silent and inactive in the face of Klippy's double standards negates our duty as civilized members of the community? My goal for this letter was to dispense justice. Know that I have done my best while trying always to make pretentiousness unfashionable. Let an honest history judge.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Rule #1 of the Underground: #KILLPPY or go away
    Rule #2 of the Underground: Always blame Klippy
    Rule #3 of the Underground: Remember, when PC breaks, it's all Klippy's fault
    Rule #4 of the Underground: When Klippy makes a Rick and Morty reference, just say 'broh' he'll go away... eventually
    Rule #5 of the Underground: Klippy tends to be an abusive snail, just submit to his desires, he'll probably not hurt you...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I know we all laugh and kid about Klippy being the reason PC shits the bed every now and then, but let's take a moment of silence to reflect on when he actually broke PC for the sake of meme, broh.

Or that time he changed his name to something obnoxiously long and then broke basic PC formatting on most pages it appeared because of how long it was.

Or how about that time when he put in the wrong command into the first UG Skype chat and we all had to make a Mass Exodus because he broke the entire chatroom.

Why do we give this man so much power.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    don't trust this guy. he secretly plans day and night for the ultimate evil: turning our forum into Klippycommunity. give a guy too much power and he wants the whole forum.

Back