• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rock Pokemon Club

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Yup! sthis sounds like a GREAT club 003! and aerodactyl is probably my fav rock type cuz i like reading about dinos! (he resembles a pteranadon and quetzocuatalis togther)

falling up+
    Years
    heh yeah the aerodactyls name in the japanese version is Ptera. Yes psychic esteban you cannot be in this club unless you like to get dirty...in the dirt...well you know what i mean.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Well, heres the member list...

Leader/Founder: 003-Golem.
    Co-Leader: Pokepoop-Rhydon.
    Member: Kabutops-Kabutops. :laugh:
    Member: Aggron91-Onix.
    Member: ashley03-Needs to put a sprite in her sig.
    Member: Mew22-Aerodactyl.
    Member: eliana-Shiny Aerodactyl.
    Member: Psychic Esteban-Shiny Tyranitar.

So 003 are we going to do a battle soon?

Blazken56842

ThePokemonPimp
    Years
    I am a new member here but I would like to join your rock pokemon club can you send a trainer card today to me at Blazken56842
    Thanks
    Rock Pokemon rock over everyone else

falling up+
    Years
    Sorry everyone for being away from the club for so long...i lost it in the nothingness of lost threads...Anyways thanks pokepoop for doing the member list ^^ Yeah we will start a tourny. Ill base it off the most succesful (and extrememly long) tourny in the bug club. Here is the combatants list:

Kabutops' Kabutops vs. Eliana's Shiny Aerodactyl
    Pokepoop's Rhydon vs. Psychich Esteban's Shiny Tyranitar
    003's Golem vs. Aggron91's Onix
    Mew22's Aerodactyl vs. Ashley03's ?
    Blazken56842's ? vs. nomed666's Regirock

Ashley03 and Blazken56842 need to choose sprites before battling. Anyways we will start off the tourny as soon as one of the contestants posts an attack.

Remember you are allowed to use any move learned bv your pokemon, but not egg moves, or TMs HMs. You may also choose an ability. Here are the healing items you can use: (limited to two per match)

energypowder-heals 50HP
    freshwater-heals 50HP
    potion-heals 20HP
    ragecandybar-heals 20HP
    superpotion-heals 50HP

All combatants will begin with no status anomilies and 100HP. May the best Pokemon Trainer win ^_^ Have fun! MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN

Also nomed666 and Blazken56842 your both in. Welcome to the Rock Club!!

falling up+
    Years
    made your own?? yeah i guess thats ok youd just have to pick a specific rock pokemons move list (ie: no mix and match moves) I can also host it if you email it too me in an attachment.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I'll try later, because right now it's an bmp pic, and at my house, which I not at..., as irfan veiw, so I can convert it. Anyways, what do you think?

Back