• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rocker Is Here

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Ok, I guess I will welcome you since you like FMA..(FMA ROCKS!!!)...Welcome fellow FMA fan! Dont forget to visit my site in my signature ^^ Tell your friends ^^

Kagato

No.1 Tenchi Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Welcome to the forum Reese Rocker...Have a great time here!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Reese Rocker said:
    Yo hello PC! What is up y'all Im new here and i like to say hi to ya'll I am a fan of this site for a long time and I decided to join today. I like punk and anything to do with it. My favorite pokemon is Machocke because hes tough like me.
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. I hope you have fun and have a great time.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    heyylo rocker!! XD post lots, read the rules, and have fun at pc!!! dont spam!! XD pm me if you want to be friends okay? ^^

Reese Rocker said:
    Yo hello PC! What is up y'all Im new here and i like to say hi to ya'll I am a fan of this site for a long time and I decided to join today. I like punk and anything to do with it. My favorite pokemon is Machocke because hes tough like me.

OMG, I am like totally aap(all about punk) I just made that up at the top of my head...

Anyway, like the mvtm said, SOME of fav and just bands that I like are listed in my biography, just click on my avatar or my name....

Welcome to PC!!! I hope you have a great time here.....
    I'm kinda new too. I joined on this screen name in January, joined in August on my other one, but took a long break...

Whenever ya need a friend or whatever, just PM me, k?

mvtm, is that your picture of what you look like in real life? cuz you look like your name would be summer....

i dunno

~Sawrah~
    ~kat~
    ~whatever~

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Welcome mate :D Nice to see you joined, well enjoy the forums and if anything you got my number to call me.
    Peace aight!
    Oh yeah Punk rules! Actually Rock, but yeah they all alike!

~Alexander

mvtm

Years
    EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
    mvtm, is that your picture of what you look like in real life? cuz you look like your name would be summer....

I know this is completely of topic , but you think that my name is summer?, well your right that pic is me , but i am actually name Maria XD.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Welcome Reese Rocker to PC. Hope you enjoy yourself. I see you have been welcomed by many. If you ever step into the ROM Hacking area let me know and ill be glad to show you around and help yuou out.

Back