• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The RocketShippy Club

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Welcome to the thread, Kunoichi! ^_^ YAY! More supporters! Now, if only 10 more people would join in...XD

Originally Posted By ♥Naomi♥
    but last night....sumthin weird was goin on in my head XD
    Specify, please. You are giving me weird images in my head! XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    XxRosesxX said:
    O.o I've dreamed/daydreamed of every other possible shippings out there in the world, except for Rocketshippy...>_< *slaps self*

If You Could Write A Scene In Pokemon About Jessie And James, What Would It Be?

I'm stealing all the topic from other threads, XD

And we need more members! MORE! >_>;;

Is this payback for stealing your idea in the Drew and Coordinators Club!?

Thats my idea everybody.

Anyway I'd write:

Jessie: Its all your fault James!
    James: But Jessie- okay... I guess your right.
    Jessie: James... I..
    James: No, your right, its my fault, as always
    Jessie: OH James...I'm sorry...

Yeah yeah yeah, so its rushed xD

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    have you ever drew a rocket shippy picture?

Actually- no! -gasp- I'll amend this wrong tomorrow... right now, I need sleep and I want to do the pairing some justice. Hey, I also have quite a few captures that I'll try and put together. n_n

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Have you ever drew a rocket shippy picture?
    No.
    The RocketShippy Club

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    Some of my favourite images- particularly the first one in the second episode. That's when I knew I'd like 'em. ^^

Spoiler:

We should have like a small archive-- you know, edit the first post and have a link to all pictures under a spoiler- that way they're all there? In the same way, we should also have fanfics and banners or buttons to display in our sigs. ^^;; Sorry about getting carried away, but it would be quite cool if we had that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦
    I can't draw at all so i havent but i watched a terrible epi today when Jessie and James split roads and when with Butch and Cassidy..Uggh..
    hhsimpsonqueen

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Originally Posted By CopyCat
    Is this payback for stealing your idea in the Drew and Coordinators Club!?
    Uh-huh! That's a payback! This is what happens when you steal things from me! >=D

And plus, the topic I took was also from SPPF..:P

Nice pics, Kunoichi, and welcome to the club! ^_^

have you ever drew a rocket shippy picture?
    Um...

...No. >_< I'm very bad at drawing I tell ya!

(My conscience: Oh right. You draw other shippings except for Rocketshipping.)

>_< Shut up! Plus, I don't have a scanner to show all of you! >_>;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Heres a banner i made
    The RocketShippy Club

hh simpsonqueen

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
    That banner looks really nice- I especially like the background. n_n

Guess what, I originally doodled a picture of Jessie and James- and I quite like it, so I scanned it in and now I'm just colouring it in on the computer. I hope you like it as much as I do so far. It's taken me all this since my previous message (June 24th, 2006, 12:41 AM) and I'm nearly finished. I just need to colour in Jame's clothes and then I'm done. ^^

03.07.06 -- Okay, my first fanart done on PC (originally drawn on paper) for pokemon. ^^ I hope you like it. I know there are lots of mistakes in posture and everything, but I still like it for some reason. xD It was finished on paper on 1st July, then finished today.

The RocketShippy Club

I'll upload it on deviantart tommorrow. I'm Mornings-Light on there. ^^

For once, James is being the man- hence the reason the picture is titled 'What do you think you're doing?' - probably a line Jessie would say. My favourite part has to be James' nose. ^^

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Oh yeah that is really good. It looks like a draft effect of an artist..well i am not good at that stuff so..well i don't know what i think but sincce i can't do that. Yeah it's Amazing!
    hh simpsonqueen

Back