• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Roleplay Library

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Welcome, I am your resident librarian Ichiro, here to help you find an RP to join or read. Currently in development, the Roleplay Library houses links to RPs, both old and new, for a quick reference. Whether you are looking for a certain genre, a new roleplay to join, or an old one to read, we hope to have them all linked here.

Like I said, we are currently under development, so please be excused if I am behind... I have a life too!

Note: If I have incorrectly placed a Roleplay in the wrong category, please PM me about it so I can change it.

- New This Month

Here are all the new RPs accepted this month, many are looking for Roleplayers so jump on in! (sorted by thread creation day)

- Rated

Here are a list of all the Roleplays by their Rating.

G

PG-13

PG-14

PG-15

PG-16

PG-17

- Other Roleplay Section

This section deals with Roleplays that don't have Pokemon in them.

- Main Game Section

This section is where you can Roleplay in a similar style to playing the main game series.

- Side Game Section

In this section are Roleplay's that follow along the lines of games like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc.

- Miscellaneous Section

For those games that strive to be different, here they tend to not follow the games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We'll see how this works :) It's to make it easier to quickly find an RP to your liking.
    Keep in mind that a new RP might not show up immediately, as Ichiro can't really be online 24/7.

I think we can keep this thread open, if somebody wants to make a suggestion or point out an error.

Do not post to say "Hey, my RP isn't up!" Like I said above, it should be up eventually.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Is this mainly just RPs from this month right now? Because I know we have many more RPs than that XP

But I did notice what might be an error. You have Zamorak's Plague RP under the "Other Roleplay Section," but it has pokemon in it =/ (You should know, you were in it ;P)

Hey, you should put Worlds Collide in here. I hear it's amazing extremely desperate for more people to join, or it might die real soon. Apparantly the GM has almost given up on it. It was created by some weird kid known as Nakuzami ;P

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    SUGOI DA! This is quite impressive. I always thought that there should be an index of sorts but, this is really nice. But, what is the cutoff date of last post, or start time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There are a lot of RPs that are currently not listed up there. Ichiro haven't had the time to add in them all. Don't worry.

And pokémongarnet, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well... You can see that Pokémon Transformation is listed, for instance, and that RP is 2 or 3 years old by now, so. My opinion is that only the active RPs should be in this library, and the ones who do not appear on the forum index (that is those RPs that had more than one month since their last post) should be removed from the library.

I mean, there's not really a reason to keep RPs older than that, since the thread creator probably has it on their subscriptions list anyways if they want to revive it before 2 months has passed since the last post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    This is both efficient and helpful! It also serves as a bit of advertisement, so I can always benefit personally from that... :D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey Guys,
    Thanks for pointing out the typo, Aura.Lucario, and the misplaced RP, Nakuzami, I'll make sure to fix that up as soon as possible.

Yes, I am slowly working on the RP library, so many RP's might not be up there yet, but will be up eventually.

Also, only active RP's will be displayed in the RP Library, anything that hasn't been active for over a month will be removed. However if their activity begins again, they will be added again.

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
    Years
  • Really cool idea, it should not be too hard to organize the newer rps. However, deciding which of the older ones to link for archiving purposes and others which may or may not be dead would be a harder task. :4

:3 is boring. >.>

Years
  • Hey Guys,
    Thanks for pointing out the typo, Aura.Lucario, and the misplaced RP, Nakuzami, I'll make sure to fix that up as soon as possible.

Yes, I am slowly working on the RP library, so many RP's might not be up there yet, but will be up eventually.

Also, only active RP's will be displayed in the RP Library, anything that hasn't been active for over a month will be removed. However if their activity begins again, they will be added again.

Hey my Journey RP hasn't been inactive for more than a month, why isn't it here! XD

JKJK, I know you're busy, so am I so I understand. Can't wait to see the fully updated libraries. I love libraries, I was a part-time volunteer working in my school library for 2 years, before they decided that we 'old seniors' should get out. Nah, that's not true.

Anyways, time to add it! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    This thing might be a little TOO good, ever since it was posted up, literally 5 new people tried to join my RP. I'm having trouble keeping track! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess I could help in adding RPs in... if that's ok with you, Ichiro ^^'

Years
  • I could help! I know everything that works in a real library, so I could help. XD

What am I thinking? There's no such things as borrowing or returning a RP! /epic fail

Then again, there's nothing much for me to help with. So, bleh. :S

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • This thing isn't really being updated, is it?

No it isn't.
    The reason being that it is nearing the end of my University Trimester, and I have all my big Assignments, Tests and Exams due over the next two weeks.
    So I haven't really had the time for the internet, much less the Roleplay Library. However I still intend to keep this running, just at this moment in time I am relatively busy with University work.

Once all has been completed, I shall get back onto updating the Roleplay Library, so I kindly ask for your patience.

Cheers,

Your Librarian, Ichiro

Back