• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rom Hacker Awards! | Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Most Creative: Time
He's got enough ideas for three hacks now.
Most Dedicated: Time
He doesn't seem to ever actually stop hacking. He's just constantly working on a hack.
Best Programmer: Lu-Ho
Only because I think A-Map is the only tool I'd actually need to make a hack.
Favourite
I'll get back to you on this.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
btw are you going to make beautiful award images?^^

Well, I intend to make a little small user bar indicating that you won in that certain aspect. You had a good point in the PM about a big reward taking up too much space. So most likely, it'll be a simple userbar. ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
Well, I intend to make a little small user bar indicating that you won in that certain aspect. You had a good point in the PM about a big reward taking up too much space. So most likely, it'll be a simple userbar. ^^
yeah a small one would be cooler in my eyes
i can repeat my point for all people:
if you get a big award for a hack, you can just put it into the hacks thread so it wont take too much space in your signature. but what will you do with a big award for yourself? thats why i think a userbar is better, just like in the map of the week.
oh and it seems like not so many are voting cause they dont know about this... maybe you should ask Thrace to write something in the Rom Hackers Newsletter so people pay attention to this. Ill also add a Link into my signature.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Well everybody, you have ten more days to vote. I'm going by the American timezone, not anything else where it's a day ahead. So get your edits and votes in before it is too late =O

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Best Mapper: Surprise, Surprise...I believe it's Neti xD
Best Scripter: I still think it's thethethethe, and that won't change that easily.
Most Creative:
Well, here I also want to write Neti cause of the creativity of LoF. But I also think Time is really creative :\
But I'll say Neti cause-no offense- I don't really like the ranger hacks. Not that it's bad made, I just don't like this kind of game.

Best Remixer:
I'll stick with clonex25 here.
Best Graphical Artist: Well, kyledove's my man here xD
Most Dedicated: You didn't get most creative, but here is definitly your place: Time
Best Programmer:
Still believe it's Darthatron :P
Favorite:
Thethethethe, since I started and it never changed..and I think it won't in future.

Firebird1515

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
Best Mapper
Disturbed

Best Scripter
Thethethethe

Most Creative
Meggido

Best Remixer
Magnius

Best Graphical Artist
kyledove

Most Dedicated
destinedjagold

Best Programmer
hackmew

Favorite
Zel

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Mapper: Neti
Scripter: Hack Mew
Creativity: Thrace
Remixer: Tony
Artist: Alistair
Dedicated: zel
Programmer: Darthatron
Favorite: destinedjagold

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
This is your last day to vote! So to all that said they would either "get back to you on this" or "will edit later" are recommended to do so! The results will be announced around 3:30 pm (15:30 for some) East Coast time... I think >.<
Well, as said, the winners will get a blue-red banner to go in their signatures. The text will say
RHA-1 [Scripter] Winner!
Right now it is kinda cheezy, but if anyone has any better suggestions for it, please speak up ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
This is your last day to vote! So to all that said they would either "get back to you on this" or "will edit later" are recommended to do so! The results will be announced around 3:30 pm (15:30 for some) East Coast time... I think >.<
Well, as said, the winners will get a blue-red banner to go in their signatures. The text will say
RHA-1 [Scripter] Winner!
Right now it is kinda cheezy, but if anyone has any better suggestions for it, please speak up ^^
I could help out with the userbars, i even wrote a tutorial about making them^^
but since i got most votes at the mapping category atm that would be kinda strange... making my own userbar

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Well, if you need help with the userbars, here I am :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
MAPPING
Neti - From what I heard about him

SCRIPTING
Zel - For making thos awesome minigames for Shiny Gold using an old ScriptED

CREATIVITY
Zel - For putting a lot of weird and wonderful characters in Shiny Gold

REMIXER
Magnius - From what I've heard about him

GRAPHICAL ARTIST
Pounder_Zeikku - For making the awesome ROM base that I will use for my hack series

DEDICATED
LinkandZelda - For re-creating his hack in 1-2 days when most if not all of it was ruiuned

PROGRAMMER
Hackmew - For making A-starter, XSE and the great tools he will come to make

FAVORITE
Zel - For making Shiny Gold and helping me on my Suicune script

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Results

Thank you to everybody who voted!
This was more of a success than I imagined.
Now, onto the results. After seemingly endless minutes, I finished the tallies, and the banners to go in your sig to show you won will be PMed to you hopefully by tomorrow!

Results

These are in the order of votes, then posts.
Mapping
Spoiler:
Scripting
Spoiler:

Creativity
Spoiler:

Remixxer
Spoiler:
Graphical Artist
Spoiler:
Most Dedicated
Spoiler:
Programmer
Spoiler:
Favorite time for a long list >.<
Spoiler:

So to everybody, voting is now OPEN again!
Happy voting ^^

Neti

Inactive
Years
Yeah^^ Best mapper :D
Thx to all of you who voted for me!
Im awaiting the banner to put it in my signature :p

Ill repeat most of my votes from before, nothing changed there:
Mapper: Disturbed
Scripter: Master_Track
Most Creative: ShadowArcanine
Programmer: Lu-Ho
Graphical Artist: kyledove won so I cant vote for him anymore.. so this vote goes to Shadow_Arcanine, the great spritress of my Team^^
Favorite: Cant decide between colcolstyles and Disturbed, I have a lot of conversation with both of you. most times its not even realted to hacking...
Well since I voted for colcolstyles last time ill vote for Disturbed this time, forgive me colcolstyles^^
Inspirational: My old Mapping student ZetKa, who tought me something about mountain mapping :D

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Best Mapper: The one, and only.. Disturbed!
Best Scripter: Definitely Hackmew.
Most Creative: DJG.
Programmer: Darathon.
Graphical Artist: Saurav
Most Dedicated: Thrace.
Favorite: Disturbed
Inspirational: Who else than Disturbed! He helps me a lot, too.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Best Mapper: Disturbed!
Best Scripter: Hackmew.
Most Creative: Zel
Programmer: Darathon.
Graphical Artist: Saurav(Definitely)
Most Dedicated: Thrace.
Favorite: Disturbed(Ha ha ha)
Insperational: Disturbed...Well He got me back into hacking again. This time I'm gonna stick with it.

Last edited:

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Neo

Best Mapper: Disturbed - His maps are so good, he is tight on rating other maps.
Best Scripter: It should be Hack mew, however i think he shouldent count.. I havent seen his scripts before,

and only because he created XSE doesnt mean he should win. So im going to give it to Master_Track.
He single handedly created Flame of rage scripts.. and most of Legend of fenju.
Most Creative: TB Pro. - Pokemon Onyx Idea's Were awsome.. And hes doing it by his self.
Programmer: Darathon. - He makes easy to use tools, for evryone, and erything.
Graphical Artist: Pounder_Zeikku - Have you seen his Title screen, and he made liquid crystals.. graphics
Most Dedicated: Linkandzelda - He wouldent stop creating Liquid crystal.. He never gave up.

Favorite: TB Pro - General Help with Hacking, and a good friend.
Inspirational: Disturbed.. His hack me me want to change my hacks Scripts, Tiles

and whole Story.. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back