• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Roman Emperor Anastasius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasius

Pokémon Emperor
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    All hail for the great Anastasius! HAIL I say!

Hiya, everybody. I am a new user, as you may have noticed, so I dropped by for a friendly hello. This forum look very active for a Pokémon forum and it looks interesting.

My name is Anastasius, a Roman name, since my mother is Roman and my father is American. So, I have been playing Pokémon for a long time now and it's cool to see many people other than me who are still interested in it. I like funny people, and hate very serious ones. That sums up me nicely.

My favorite Pokémon are.. wait for it..Aipom, because it's a funny monkey and it's fun, Cahrizard, because of its strenfth and hot design, and Houndoum, because it looks cool and is a dark Pokémon.

I am glad I joined this forum, hoping to meet some of you nice folks around here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hallo, Anastasius! That is a really cool name... I'm jealous XD
    This is indeed a very active forum. I like that it gets very busy sometimes, but is quiet as well.
    Houndoom is a very cool Pokemon, but I prefer Mightyena. :3
    Have fun, read the rules, and post lots!

Anastasius

Pokémon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    Hey, thank you, TheSmartOne. I hope the server does not lag like most of other forums I've too, though. Mightyena is pretty cool, but Houndoum owns! Haha.

Thanks for the welcome.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • All hail the great Manipulation Anastasius! Bro, your name seriously reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody :D!

Anyway, Anastasius, I whole heartedly welcome you to the humble forum of PokéCommunity. You're right, we are pretty active for a Pokémon forum; we're one of the most active ones in the world, in fact. It's certainly interesting, too. As far as I know, we're the only big forum with an Emulation section; we owe a lot of our fame and activity to it, in fact.

You like funny people but not serious people? Great! That's exactly like me, just trying to get by in life but with a humourous attitude within.

Aipom you say? I think Aipom's a pretty cool Pokémon but Gliscor is definitely my favourite. Anyway, Anastasius, I hope you enjoy your time on PC and feel free to PM me for any help!

Anastasius

Pokémon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2011
    All hail the great Manipulation Anastasius! Bro, your name seriously reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody :D!

Anyway, Anastasius, I whole heartedly welcome you to the humble forum of PokéCommunity. You're right, we are pretty active for a Pokémon forum; we're one of the most active ones in the world, in fact. It's certainly interesting, too. As far as I know, we're the only big forum with an Emulation section; we owe a lot of our fame and activity to it, in fact.

You like funny people but not serious people? Great! That's exactly like me, just trying to get by in life but with a humourous attitude within.

Aipom you say? I think Aipom's a pretty cool Pokémon but Gliscor is definitely my favourite. Anyway, Anastasius, I hope you enjoy your time on PC and feel free to PM me for any help!

Thanks man for taking time to read my stupid intro. Isn't Bohemian Rhapsody a song? xP

I checked you the Emulation section when I first joined and ROM hacking does look something interesting. I like interesting.

Yes, funny is the best. Haha, then we'll get along just fine.

Aipom is an amazing purple monkey XD Gliscor's voice is cool. Thanks for the welcome, Manipulation. Why are you in blue, btw? And some in red and orange? Are you guys staff? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome, Manipulation. Why are you in blue, btw? And some in red and orange? Are you guys staff? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me.

You're on the right track, buddy. Bold blue means moderator, bold orange means S-mod, bold italic red means admin. XD

Compliments on the original username (although I associated it with a certain Russian princess more than any particular Roman emperor) XD

Welcome to our arguably insane community. Have fun, don't eat the complimentary spaghetti, and be sure to ask help from any of the people with colorful usernames if you need it. :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hello again Lemonade, The Squeezed Lemonade. n_n;

While alternate accounts are welcome, creating an introductory thread for them and pretending your someone new is against the rules. So, please stop or else it'll lead to a warning/infraction. ):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back