• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    World King's And it's not miraculously Shiny: It's been Shiny for a while now...[/COLOR said:
    [/I][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

So the Ralt is shiny!?!?! If it is and the IVs are good, I'll trade you something quite good for it....

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    You forgot about the Shaymin.

...Bryant Park Latios & Latias?
    Oh, right. So:

The PALCITY Pokémon, BABA Flygon, EIGAKAN Shaymin and BRYANT PARK Lati@s. Ok.

So the Ralt is shiny!?!?! If it is and the IVs are good, I'll trade you something quite good for it....
    I hatched it, so maybe it does... Good, like what?

Sorry, we're going to have to cancel the trade thingy >.< Decided not to trade the Deoxys, sorry.
    WTF? Why not?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    World King is it still possible to cancel my order? I am going to remove blissey from my prospective team if not I guess I can try to fit it in somewhere

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012

I hatched it, so maybe it does... Good, like what?

31 IV in attack and/or speed (and preferably decent IVs elsewhere, but really just those two stats are what I'm looking for). Basically so that the ralts can be used for competitive battling.​

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Because i just remembered my cousin was going to trade me a few events for it later today. And since it has a Classic Ribbon, i can't clone it in the GTS. Sorry
    Oh, well... maybe next time!

World King is it still possible to cancel my order? I am going to remove blissey from my prospective team if not I guess I can try to fit it in somewhere
    So, what will you take for the Deoxys?

31 IV in attack and/or speed (and preferably decent IVs elsewhere, but really just those two stats are what I'm looking for). Basically so that the ralts can be used for competitive battling.
    I meant, what's the "good stuff" you can offer?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    would you be interested in a shiny charmander for your shiny Altaria is it UT?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I meant, what's the "good stuff" you can offer?

lol my bad...anything that has up to 2 stars in my thread. Choose anything from there. (really the only things that are not 2 stars are foreign darkrai, movie regi, movie shaymin, and shiny mew :P) I probably have many events that you don't have....

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    would you be interested in a shiny charmander for your shiny Altaria is it UT?
    Sorry. Lv. 100

For the three Saikyou, PokePark Celebi, and two 10 ANIVs. Can you trade now?
    I'll be there soon!

lol my bad...anything that has up to 2 stars in my thread. Choose anything from there. (really the only things that are not 2 stars are foreign darkrai, movie regi, movie shaymin, and shiny mew :P) I probably have many events that you don't have....
    Maybe that Mizunotami Manaphy...

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    If you have an extra clone of that shiny Male ralts with the eggmoves can I have it for him? and if it you will do 2 for 1 can I also get the hitmontop shiny?

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    Im interested in your 10 ANNIV suicune. is it UT and whats the nature? i'd be willing to trade my GAMESTP deoxys for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back