• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Royal Trade Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Haven't found it!I just Traded one of those to SRKid. And: Shiny, From Hoenn, Japanese: I pretty much think so. Wanna trade it for the Mizunotami Manaphy?

I could, but not today. Tomorrow? Mew is completely UT right?

I still really want the ralts though. Anything else for it?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years

Dominati0n

Sir Psycho Sexy
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Will you trade your shiny Charizard with Dragon Dance for a shiny Arcanine...?

I looked through the list and from what I saw you don't have a shiny Arcanine yet.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Will you trade your shiny Charizard with Dragon Dance for a shiny Arcanine...?

I looked through the list and from what I saw you don't have a shiny Arcanine yet.
    Lemme finish another Trade, trade and trade back with Pgamer, and I'll get back to you!

ok just PM me and ill be waiting ok im on now

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    ok im on and ready to trade ok

Infernape EV 100 Jolly
    Rampardos EV 100 Adamant
    Salamence EV 100 Adamant (Dragon Dance)

ill trade shiny heatran, shiny EV raquaza shiny Mesprit azelf or Uxie 3 for 3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back