• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Royal Unova

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    After you beat the main story, you get access to the Royal Unova, a ship that travels under two Unova bridges. One new thing it allows you to do that other games can't is that you can go up to the top floor and actually see Castelia City, as well as the other sights. The only flaw with this though, is that you don't get to battle the trainers while looking at the sights and by the time you get back, you immediately leave without having to leave yourself.

What are your thoughts on this as well as the ship in general? Do you like being able to see exactly where the ship is sailing? Do you think it could've been expanded in any way - for example, would've you preferred if it sailed around all of Unova instead of just to those two bridges and back, or are you happy how it is?

And if you could get the Royal Unova to sail somewhere else in Unova, where would you want it to be and why (noting that you'd be able to see scenery you don't see in normal gameplay)?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    yea I heard about that and it doesn't let me sail on it, it just saids wait until the evening but even when it is the evening it still doesn't let me go on it.

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i wish they gave us enough time on the ship, so that we can battle the trainers AND see the epic scenery, then it would be perfect

Years
  • It would be cool if it sailed all the way around Unova, but that would take absolutely ages to see all of it, would be on the boat for about an hour just watching probably lol

I'm yet to go on it so I'll probably go and check it out now.

Years
  • yea I heard about that and it doesn't let me sail on it, it just saids wait until the evening but even when it is the evening it still doesn't let me go on it.

This keeps happening to me. Everytime I want to ride, they tell me it sets out in the evening? But I'm playing at night!

I looked it up, and I think it's based on the season?

Years
  • yeah i think its annoyin that it only sails around castelia harbour and then goes back. the scenery is very kool though.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    This keeps happening to me. Everytime I want to ride, they tell me it sets out in the evening? But I'm playing at night!

I looked it up, and I think it's based on the season?

I couldn't work it out, can someone please tell us why it does that

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Evening might be just when the sun goes down, I accessed it about 5pm my time and it was fine, because I know that evening and night look well... different. :(

Back