• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ryūha Koei Sōgetsu master has arrived!

Years
  • Hello! I'm very excited to be here, and hoping to get into some roleplaying,I would appreciate any help concerning that actually. Since I have no idea how to start xD

A few facts of myself:

I'm fluent in both Spanish and English. I am more of a fan for the pokemon games and manga but have yet to get Pokemon Y because of money reasons, hoping to get it on Christmas. I also like various anime/manga, though I would like to say I am a hardcore fan i'm fairly new to being an "Otaku." I LOVE the horror and comedy genre, making TV shows like Community, South Park, and The Walking Dead incredibly enjoyable for me.

Top 10 fav manga: 1).Magi 2).Beelzebub 3).Witch Hunter 4).Shingeki no kiojin 5).One piece 6).Soul eater 7).Blood lad 8).Pokemon Adventures 9).Nanatsu no Taizai 10).Deadman wonderland

Top 10 fav anime: 1).Code geass 2).Attack on Titan 3).Saint Seiya: The lost canvas 4).Hellsing Ultimate 5).Mirai nikki 6).Death note 7). Clannad 8). Accel world 9).Black Lagoon 10).Gurren Laggan

Favorite animal: Polar bear Favorite food:Torta Favorite color: Black Favorite tv show: Community Favorite Holiday: Halloween Favorite Superhero: Iron man Favorite Movie: Zombie Land Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion Favorite Pokemon Character: Gold

Hope to make some good memories here!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello, Rintaro-kun! Sakazuki welcomes you to PC! Well, you seem like a nice person - what with you having OP and other great mangas listed as faves and those great anime in top 10 too, hehe. This place is certainly not just for pokéfans. The RPing section here seems pretty active from what I've seen of it. I do hope you get what you came here for. And that you make tons of great friends and enjoy every single moment you spend here.

I personally would say out of your list I like OP manga the best and Gurren Lagann anime the best. Death Note and Code Geass are up there too, hehe. You up to date with OP, btw? We could chat about it. ;]

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful time. Do not hesitate to contact a veteran member or preferably a staff member if you need any kind of assistance. We're all here as a big family and always ready to help each other out, after all.

oh and don't worry, the RP section's moderators have created wonderfully amazing guides that'd make you getting started an easy job. I'm sure of it. And if you still need assistance, you're free to contact the mods of the section. Like I said, all PC staff members are super friendly and super helpful. So don't hesitate and just go for it whenever you need any help!

Years
  • @Sakazuki

First, thanks for the welcome! I'm kinda excited to start RPing here and I will hopefully have a great time here! And I am glad that we share some similar favorite anime/mangas and to answer your question, yes I am up to date with One piece (SAAABBBOO?!?) and I would be glad to chat about it!

I'm just reading the guides for the RP, I'll be sure to ask RP mods if I have any questions

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We're excited to have you with us, too! And I'll be glad to see you around the Roleplay Corner! The Roleplay Corner is filled with members who will help you out on how to roleplay in our forum, so, don't be shy on introducing yourself there, too! We're always happy on seeing new RPers!

I really, really love the Magi, One Piece, Soul Eater, and the Pokemon Adventures manga too. I've finally caught up with all of them, especially One Piece which like, I was freaking out (freaking SABO), and Soul Eater from the other day! I think I heard there was shorts of it coming out, so, I can't wait to see that too. I used to watch a lot of Code Geass and Attack on Titan too. I REALLY loved Attack on Titan, in which everyone loved the anime too, and I hope you've enjoyed it!

Also, hooray for Polar Bears! I especially like Polar bear cubs; they're pretty cute and fluffy! Black is a nice color, but, my favourite color would have to be either Blue or Green, in which I haven't properly decided yet, since, they're both really amazing colors, ahhh. Gold the character is also pretty amazing too, and I also love Yellow and Red as characters as well.

Anywho, has said before, the staff team are pretty friendly and would be glad to help you out at anytime. Like myself, who would love to help you out if it means to help you to be more comfortable here in PC! I hope that we can talk again some other time, and I really look forward on RPing with you someday! See ya again!

Years
  • @Aura Blackquill

I'll be sure to go over to the roleplay corner and introduce myself! I have read the guides and rules so I got a good idea on how the RP works here.

And glad we also share some similar anime/manga favorites. Shame no Magi chap came out this week, but One piece kept me calmed xD! Attack on Titan was pretty awesome and i'm eagerly awaiting season two! Btw do you follow the manga? And Polar bear cubs are adorable! I wish I had one of my own at times....u.u Red and Yellow are pretty cool characters, just that i tend to live the type of characters that Gold fits in (flirt, comical relief, etc).

Thanks for the friendly welcome! I can tell I will really enjoy it here! I'll also look forward to RPing with you and the rest of the roleplaying community :)

Years
  • I see Attack on Titan.. and Magi! And Soul Eater! You get my seal of approval. Those are some of my very favorite series, too.. I really wish they would continue the Soul Eater anime following the manga. That would be so great. D8 Though I admit I haven't started following the Magi manga yet and am slowly watching the anime as it airs every week. Should really pick up the manga since I'm dying to know what happens next. General Entertainment will forever call your name if you'd like to discuss anime with us.

Anyways, very good to meet you and welcome, Rintaro! Certainly hope you can get Y for Christmas, it is a very worthwhile purchase. I was hooked on my X version for way too long and in a way still am, though I've played for over 190 hours and am finally taking a much-needed break haha.

You really are going to enjoy it here so wonderful choice joining. We are so, so happy to have you. :) Stick around and give our staff members a shout for some help! Everyone is around to chat as well so you have plenty of options. Just be sure not to disappear on us, yes?!

Back