• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Salamence Fan Club!

Which pokemon is THE coolest?

• Bagon

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shelgon

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    The perfect day for a Salamence?
    XDD I need to give it some thought *starts thinking*

Lolz Nica your way is pretty random XD.

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Lol, come on, we're talking about NICA XD Yeps, I can answer now.
    Firstly, you start the day with a delicious brekky, like pies and fruit salad and such. Then, you fly with Salamence, far,far away, with your lunch packed and all day practise attacks and flying.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Lol, come on, we're talking about NICA XD Yeps, I can answer now.
    Firstly, you start the day with a delicious brekky, like pies and fruit salad and such. Then, you fly with Salamence, far,far away, with your lunch packed and all day practise attacks and flying.
    Oh it would be like a picnic *squee* first you wake up and give your Salamence a big *hug* thens I would give Salamence a nice big breaky of all his/her favourite things to eat(can't list them because all Salamences have their favs^^; ) thens I'd go for a long ride to a deserted beach(like there is one) well a beach and Salamence would scare all the people running hehehe j/k then I'd relax and have a nice day with Salamence and maybe I'd have all my other pokemon come out to play with Salamence and swin and stuff though I doubt that Salamence can swim ><;

Lolz yups Nica you could be more serious like me j/k like I am^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OMG ><....I feel so let down people dont want to talk about me..XD though I cant change my randomish ways^^

Anyways..*ignoring ya's*
    I thinkies Salamence could wake up and a beautiful song will be played to it. Then it gets a hug from it's owner. After that, brekky- Something Salamency like Bread and Butter. Then it can go around Hoenn and Shinou and celebrate life. Happy? XD non randomish answer..

<3 Nica

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    OMG ><....I feel so let down people dont want to talk about me..XD though I cant change my randomish ways^^

Anyways..*ignoring ya's*
    I thinkies Salamence could wake up and a beautiful song will be played to it. Then it gets a hug from it's owner. After that, brekky- Something Salamency like Bread and Butter. Then it can go around Hoenn and Shinou and celebrate life. Happy? XD non randomish answer..

<3 Nica
    XD Nica we love ya for your randomness please forgive your sillyness^^

Lolz now um I'll find a pic...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay, what about the next topic? I got one: What would be a good place for Salamence to stay?

May_Eevee :t133:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Last page was.. unique. Alrighties then, new topic, even though May_Eevee hasn't anwered the other one...
    Probably an open nest with many other dragon pokemon, with a warm climate but high altitude.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I thinkies a place to stay would be near pwetty widdle waterfall. & Being able to look at all the other beautiful Salamence familes and start a Salamence family of it's own ;3

<3 Nica

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Aww.... good answer, Nica! I love the waterfall concept, oh wait, Tali's gonna post as well~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    What would be a good place for Salamence to stay?
    I think a good place for Salamence to stay is my home j/k maybe a place with like a huge Forest with no Humans only Pokemon and all Pokemon treat Salamence like the Kings and Queens XDD or like the protector of the huge forest kinda like Celebi.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh, good point^^ Salamence is naturally adopted t oflight, so anywhere high would be alright~ Now then, someone help with a topic! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Such a nice answer Tali, did you say something about topics Jae? XD

<3 Nica

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    XD Yer, I did~ Make one for me! XDDD Grrr.. you're off now so..
    The perfect gym leader for Salamence?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What would be a good place for Salamence to stay?
    Maybe a nice waterfall.

The perfect gym leader for Salamence?
    Winona.
    EDIT: Yay! 1200th post!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Winona? I rather thought Lance or Drake, but they're elite four guys... hmm... but that still counts XD They would be perfect, Lance being the master of dragons and Drake being Salamence's loyal owner~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Winona? I rather thought Lance or Drake, but they're elite four guys... hmm... but that still counts XD They would be perfect, Lance being the master of dragons and Drake being Salamence's loyal owner~
    Yeah, I also thought about that. Anyway, here's another picture of Bagon:
    The Salamence Fan Club!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Aww.... cute~
    Here's a fanart of Salamence:~
    The Salamence Fan Club!

So pretty~

Status
    Not open for further replies.