• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Samuri Scearious club ^0^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    ;_; Now you remind me of school. Every girl runs away from me. XD

And today, my 6th grade teacher was being surrounded by his old students but when I came, he pretended not to know me because I was the only person calling him my his first name and acting like a fool in class. =3

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Stacee said:
    ^^;;
    Sometimes my friend comments on how they teach, like she just wants to rule.
    And sometimes he's right....
    That reminds me of... me!

I do that.

And I always correct their grammar.
    And I can prevent them from sending me outta class.
    And I can make 'em look like idiots.

.. Until conference comes.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    *looks around*
    You're darned right you charm people!
    >>; Well, you have a lot of ups, Stacee.
    o.o What did you say to your friends?
    And I myself don't like being asked out. It gives me a sense of discomfort.
    Then again, a lot of things do.
    Reading while people are watching, playing the piano in front of a small group of people, getting hugged, being watched while typing, being watched AT ALL, being touched, playing a bass in front of someone, being corrected on my grammar, being corrected on the way I play music, being praised, being called a positive name (i.e. "Sweet", "nice", etc.), being given compliments, getting called "sexy" (that's weird to me...), having to do my foolish antics in front of a large crowd (no more than 300 people...), having an enemy say "hello" to me, having an enemy even being NICE to me, having ANYBODY being nice to me, being near metal since I always conduct electricity, being kissed, having someone try to talk to me (I'm a quiet guy), and so on.
    So discomforting.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Why, hello there! I have missed you!

Stacee said:
    I said no. Its hard to think up an easy way to say no.

And dude...that must be hard...

What? All the stuff that discomforts me? Nearly everything discomforts me.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Hello. No one is availible to reply to your post. Please leave a detailed message after the post.

*forty-seven minutes later*
    *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!*

Message ended.

I've been swell! I had to get rid of a bully who were annoying and... BULLYING these two girls. I had a nice little chat with the boy. ^_^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    maya miyazono said:
    I thought you where Busy. >>
    I posted that six hours before your post! I was budy from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm pacific trying to learn a song by listening to it 'cause I can't read music.

It's all good, RS.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    The irony.
    My Parody of The Milkshake Song said:
    My french fries bring all salt to the kitchen, and they're like greasier than yours. Darn right, they're greasier than yours. I'd grease you, but I'd hafta dip.

I was hangin' out with my friend Jose in a room that smelled like the tips of markers.
    I have a feeling we got high off of that.
    When we had to go to class, we were standing by a wall outside, and we were laughing at nothing for more than 15 minutes... when the principal came, we went to class.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    LOL!

I've always wondered what US schools were like (that is where you live, isin't it?*smiles nervously*)

Sometim,es it's good to do nothing...

Back