• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sasuke & Naruto Fanclub

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    ^ Naruto is sad that Sakura & Ino get to cling to Sasuke and he doesn't, and Sasuke wishes that Naruto was clinging to him. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ^ Naruto is sad that Sakura & Ino get to cling to Sasuke and he doesn't, and Sasuke wishes that Naruto was clinging to him. XD
    XD!!!!
    I know! Sasuke doesn't mind that much to be close to Naruto *coughmangachapter307cough* XD
    He does push Sakura away but not Naruto XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    True. He does push Sakura away. I noticed that a lot especially before the Chuunin Exams. D=

And the expression on Kakashi & Naruto's face in that pic makes me think he's giving him a love letter or something. XD But maybe my mind is just in shipping mode today.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    And the expression on Kakashi & Naruto's face in that pic makes me think he's giving him a love letter or something. XD But maybe my mind is just in shipping mode today.
    Yep yep XD
    But it was just pic of half naked Naruto with Yuki's autograph...Hey, why Sasuke had it? XD

About movies...
    Spoiler:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    And I never thought about that. Yay for SasuNaru hints. <3
    I bet he took copies of it XD

That pic is great. Sasuke is being his totally cool self XD

^Smexay

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Well in the 2nd movie, i thought Naruto thought about Sasuke because them two was supposed to have teamwork or something like that.

Instead Naruto defeated the boss with a rasengan and someone else did something...
    Anyone know what it was?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Well in the 2nd movie, i thought Naruto thought about Sasuke because them two was supposed to have teamwork or something like that.
    True.
    Everytime Sasuke or Naruto are in big trouble or think that they're going to die, they start to flashback each other <333333

DiamondDust

Years
    How sweet. But Naruto does not want to be queer or gay.
    He likes Sakura... he even transformed into Sasuke to talk to Sakura without being hit, but we know how he turned out.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    He likes Sakura... he even transformed into Sasuke to talk to Sakura without being hit, but we know how he turned out.
    Everytime Sasuke talk to Sakura, he wants to talk about Naruto XD
    Most of the obvious hints are SasuNaru anyway XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    You don't have to believe if you don't want, of course XD
    My opinion is just my opinion XD

Shikani

Naruto Fangirl~
    Years
    Yep. Peach and I like SasuNaru, but you don't have to. ^^

And I like the pic, Peach. He looks so good in that outfit, IMO. <3

^ <33333

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Iiiiiiiiiih~
    I loved that filler, I though it was so funny since Naruto was so excited about getting to train with fake-Gai-sensei and fake-Lee XD

DiamondDust

Years
    Ok then...

I have the feeling of dropping out, since you 2 are the only people replying...

Back