• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Scariest Pokemon?

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
Years
  • I personally don't have a scariest pokemon, but my friend's comment inspired me:

'I think Jigglypuff is the scariest pokemon. Imagine you're awake in the middle of the night when all of a sudden those bright bluegreen eyes open up at the foot of the bed. And then, softly, you hear that creepy little song: "Jiggaly pu-u-uff..." '

I don't know. It made me smile.

Gacs

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2008
    Froslass has a very ghostlike design. The fact that what appears to be its body is actually hollow adds to it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Yeah just imagine being a sailor out in the ocean when a pod of three Gyrados swim up and decide to destroy your ship. There is nothing you can do, they are so powerful. You'd be kicking the can for sure. :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • You know, back in the first generation, Lavender town more specifically. You encountered a ghost type Pokémon. It's shape and look always gave me the chills. So, if there is one Pokémon I was ever actually afraid of... it was Haunter. XD I was such a little kid.

Today, I'm "scared" of Garchomp late game, seeing as it usually shreds teams into oblivion. :D

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
    Years
  • i don't have a scariest pokemon but my friend does he is petrified of luvdisk he says if he went into the pokemon world and all he could train was luvdisk he'd commit suicide lol yeah he be a drama queen ahahahahaha!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    The scariest Pokemon? *points at Jynx* Yeesh! Houndoom and Gengar've got nothing on her when it comes to the scariest! Those vacant eyes... That disturbing appearance... *shiver*

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
    Years
  • The scariest Pokemon? *points at Jynx* Yeesh! Houndoom and Gengar've got nothing on her when it comes to the scariest! Those vacant eyes... That disturbing appearance... *shiver*

YES thank you Jynx is just creepy looking....it looks sooooo wrong
    Houndoom is really cute tho!

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I have a fear of Ludicolo xD

I don't know how it started, but I tend to get a bit creeped out at Ludicolo's expression. xD;

Years
  • *Ariadose* that is terrifieing i'd hate to be walking through the woods then finding shed loads of pokemon trappe din a web then me getting trapped aswell.

Back