• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Scars of Time

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
Years
  • It wasn't until I started playing around with gimp a couple years ago that I did graphics, but never got too seriously into doing them until I got my own computer and was able to download brushes and fonts for them. (which then I switched to photoshop) Sadly when my one computer died on me, I ended up going on a several-months forced break from doing them, and just last month i got myself back again after getting a new computer.

Still, I feel that I'm extremely rusty still, and I have nowhere near the skill that some of the others have at doing these, but crits and tips to improve are highly encouraged here.

Also in each section, they are listed from oldest to most recent.

--Icons--
    The Scars of Time
    The Scars of Time
    The Scars of Time
    The Scars of Time
    The Scars of Time
    The Scars of Time

--Banners--
    Spoiler:

Older stuff that was from before my previous computer died out on me.
    Spoiler:

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • These are amazing, i was blown away by the talent you must have, what is filling me now is jealousy because i suck hahaa.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    You work is good, but the old computer ones seem to have more dept and brushes and whatnot. I suggest you add C4Ds on the edges for your new ones, google some C4D tuts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I think your Golden Sun banner could use a more exciting font, but other than that, they're insane! It's work like this that makes me wanna practice and make stuff, but I just don't have drive for anything. :\

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • Thanks, but honestly I'm still trying to find a way to be a bit more consistent in my work as I feel I'm just not...quite there. And thanks for that tip, Nimble, I'll look more into that since I still don't think I'm using them properly either.

Anyways, 3 more sigs, one from a while ago, one I did last month for a secret santa thing, and one I just finished this morning

The Scars of Time

The Scars of Time

The Scars of Time

And after noticing some things, I altered the Alucard one. Which here's the revamped version
    The Scars of Time

Last edited:
    Back