• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The School Thread!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Nateitude said:
    Oi, I would hate to have my black hair highlighted with green maker...I would have gone insane. ^_^;;

Science is too my least favorite subject, but our teacher is funny. He has this weird accent, and he has this line he always says which is: "This is ridculuous!" <.< Creative spelling...
    You are very very lucky! Science is my least favourite... That is make me
    kinda bored. Plus,our teacher is ''Lecture master''. Huh... But,our Math
    teacher is very funny!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Nateitude said:
    Our math teacher is alright, he piles us with lots of homework though. @_@...

I have a Geometry test this Wednesday, and on the same day I'm taking the PSAT's....I'm going to be tired Wednesday...*sighs*
    My math teacher piles a lot of homework too but now,in my country,we are
    in holiday.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Haruka said:
    I'm into my third~forth week of school, and it's going fine. ^_^
    You are into third-fourth? I am in holiday.
    Nateitude said:
    History is great, I like learning the mistakes of our past, and how they over came them.

P.E. on the other hand is a subject I dispise. The idea of running is not the number one thing that makes me go: "Yay!" ^_^;
    You like History too? Great! About P.E.,It is alright for me.(But sometimes,I feel bored.) What do you think about your school?

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    Me school is alright, it has it's bad and great teachers. But one thing we lack is school spirit. Our Homecoming was so weak compared to the stories my mom told me about her high school glories. It's sad...but other then that, my school is ok...I kinda want to attend in the student exchange program so I can see how different schools perform different tasks. ^_^;

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Hmm...I'll tell you guys about my school.
    I go to the JJ Pearce High School (not that it really matters to you gusy :P). I'm a Junior there, and this year, classes are really easy. I get to sleep from time to time (not much) in some classes, mostly Physics. My favorite classes are Pre-Calculus, Japanes 2, and Orchestra. I like orchestra not much because of my playing, but because we get out early and breakdance O.o!! Pretty fun. Anyways, some of you guys/gals like History.....

YUCK!!! I failed AP (College course) World History last year...I had to take summer school....worst (not really) 2 weeks of my summer....oh well...

BTW, I'm already on my 2nd six weeks...

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i hate school X_x i cant stand it cuz its run by the government and all of the teachers are really aliens XD uh......anywho, yeah but most pf my class are okay except for my math class cuz its hard and i get made fun of :( so yeah 0_o my favorite subject is english too cuz i love to write ^_^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Takuyas_Angel said:
    i hate school X_x i cant stand it cuz its run by the government and all of the teachers are really aliens XD uh......anywho, yeah but most pf my class are okay except for my math class cuz its hard and i get made fun of :( so yeah 0_o my favorite subject is english too cuz i love to write ^_^
    Alien? Anyway. You like English too? Nice!

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Writing's fun...as long as I get to choose what to write about...I hate having to write on certain chosen topics...for example...rate an essay written by some old lady about the Scarlet Letter >.<
    I'd rather write my own Pok?mon story...or something else....OR just draw a comic about it!!
    I love making comics...if you want to see one of mine, go to my site (link on my sig), and follow the links to the comics, then click on Fighter King....it's alright...

Nateitude

Bye-Bye Problems...
    Years
    The Scarlet Letter...you know what? We're reading that right now in my Honors 10 English class, infact, tonight I'm suppost to read the final two chapters. ^_^ The book is fairly good, and it has a great plot. ^_^ (We've had to write three essays already about it.)

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Wow. I'm sorry about that. The story was pretty good. Don't read this post, because I might spoil the ending....

It's bad...not badly written, it's bad for Hester...kind of...meh, Pearl gets it nice in the end.

Anyways, we had to write a paraphrase of someone's else's essay about the Scarlet Letter and present it (read it outloud) infront of the class. I (as usual) procrastinated...I ended up doing it the morning it was due....I was so stressed out!!! I finished it 30 seconds before the tardy bell for English...(my fourth hour/period). It ruined my week...but I got an A :P

I'm a miracle worker when it comes to doing last minute projects :P

Back